Autor Thema: Frances Ekow Yenyi <de_donkoh@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 467 mal)

bix

• Gast
Frances Ekow Yenyi <de_donkoh@yahoo.com>
« am: 05,Jul,2011, 23:27:06 »
Zitat
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=4953118
USER ID: 4953118
Nickname: frances
Name: frances ekow yenyi
State/Region: Pennsylvania
City: Philadelphia
Distance: 2372 ml (3817 km)
Last login: Jul 5, 2011, 13:10
More about myself: I am kind and sincere girl. I am a friendly person. Although, I am a curious woman and a bit extraordinary. In spite of being a "true real woman", I am a very responsible person and try to be punctual. I value the same traits in other people. I have many friends and like to socialize with them. I dream to create a loving family with kids.I love cozy and spiritual atmosphere, always keep my home tidy and clean. In any romance all components should be present - from a good communication to a passionate and interesting intimate life. I know I can cherish and take care of my beloved one so he is never bored with me. I would be a holiday for him!
Details:
I am looking for a kind-hearted and cheerful man. I want him to be responsible and family-oriented. I want him to be romantic and tender, caring and attentive to everything.Everyone is looking for kings or princes, but I need that one who is meant to make my life complete. I am simple and need a simple man, whose heart is open for love, a man who will be the only one for me in this world, a man who will share this life and will be happy only because he sees me each day, waking up in the morning, a man who will be my support, my passion, my love. Be sure – life will become better, if you share it with me.

« Letzte Änderung: 05,Jul,2011, 23:27:41 von bix »