Autor Thema: Raymond Ellise <elliseray@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 6500 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Raymond Ellise <elliseray@yahoo.com>
« am: 24,Apr,2011, 01:54:37 »
Zitat
Hello Babes,

Good Morning to you my charming princess. How are you doing this morning? Well here are few things and more about me. Techinical Sergeant. Raymond Ellise is my name, and am of 46years old single have no kids,and not interested in having kids, but it's okay if my partner have kids. Married twice unfortunately my first wife died at the delivery room with my baby, my second marriage was a tatoll nightmare, as nothing i do that was appreciated by my ex,she was more interested in other peoples and listening to what people will rather say than being my companion,flirting around with other men, and fortunately i once caught her with my own rare eyes, so had no other options but to divorce her, that makes me divorced for the first time which i never wanted but had no other options.(Been divorced for the past 5years now), and this time run i seek for a true companion someone i can love, and be loved back, cared for understand and appreciated.

Well, i'm Sergeant.Raymond, and am Technical Sergeant in the Air force. I also act as a platoon sergeant I am the leader of my squad.I am a noncommission officer, and will be retiring in two months time. Will be returning home in two months time after my retirement as been overseas for the past 36months now this my third and the last mission now coming home for good. Well am currently stationed in Kabul Afghanistan.

I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in badtimes as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life.I'm proud of myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm behaviour and a great personality. And am looking for a partner and a lover and best friend who I can share the most intimate dreams with. A well rounded individual and a spritual person.A first, second date for me does not constitute a perfect date, Nor a perfect person. I am easygoing man that seeks an easygoing woman in my life as well. I b'lieve there is no ideal relationships, Be honest a relationship is hard work and compromise, It is as good as you make it, What makes a relationship ideal to someone is how much time and effort one puts into it and how committed two people are to it.

I want to meet a woman that is tolerance level and how far she can go in life , If she is willing to stick around when the going gets tough and she will be there for me and I will be there for her too when the going gets tough on us. If she will still love me when I am falling apart. Well I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love pastries, but try not to over do it. I would also like to find a like-minded female where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well  have several hobbies, and wish I could find more time to pursue those, such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share those with, as well as their sharing their interests with me.

I am generally an optimistic person with a good sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage her to go out and spend time with friends and pursue her own interests and hobbies as well.

I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one woman is enough trouble, I don't have the time or energy to juggle, 4-5 at the same time - hahaBut I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not d'well on how the relationship is NOT working.I DO NOT expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all her time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that b'cause I b'lieve and I have being thought by my Father that it's also man's responsibility to do the house works and house chores as well.

I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy but I don't luck anything in life though so and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me.Everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over

I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses. Sorry if that sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing you of any wrongdoing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that.So you know where I stand from the beginning. With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well.

I realize that I am 46years old  and soon to be 47 but if you would still like to correspond, that's fine...we'll see how things go after we get to know each other.Well I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or meansounding.I will give you the benefit of the doubt (we're all human, we all make mistakes), but I also don't like being taken advantage of.

I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting their time or getting their feelings hurt also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together; it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible. Hope i didn't scare you away with all this stuffs about me. Well i look forward to reading much and more about you as well. Thank you.

Raymond

Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

« Letzte Änderung: 12,Jul,2019, 12:49:50 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Raymond Ellise <elliseray@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 11,Jul,2019, 13:22:01 »
https://www.letsdate.co.uk/profile/Nickman-1969/

Zitat
NICKMAN
@Nickman-1969 is a 50 year old Straight Male from Viola, Illinois, United States of America. He   is looking for Friendship, Relationship, Chat, Workout Partner, Travel Partner and Other Activities.
I'm single man, i have blonde hair, brown eyes. I'm attracted to kindness, sensitivity, persistence, courage, optimism, depth, and honesty. I am different from most men in that, I need much more than just a pretty face to feel a strong attraction. The world is full of beautiful women but only the best and rarest of women are beautiful from the inside out. You don't have to be perfect. You just have to be yourself.

ABOUT
GENERAL DETAILS
Age   50
Sex   Male
Sexuality   Straight
Relationship   Single
Ethnic Origins   White
Home Location   Viola, Illinois, United States of America
APPEARANCE
Body Shape   Athletic
Height   6.5" (196 cm)
Eye Color   Brown
Hair Color   Blonde
Tattoos   None
Piercings   None
CHARACTERISTICS
Flexible High Maintenance Intellectual Loving Open Minded Romantic Self Confident Sensitive Serious

LOOKING FOR
I'm looking for faithful, nice, trustful, fantastic sense of humor, very caring woman. Someone i can compliment my life with, who love to treat a man like a man should be treated me with Respect, Honesty, and who love shopping, music, beach, and good interpreter, very sensitive, intuitive, caring, and gentle. Concerned about the world, who good at predicting people's feelings.

DESIRED ACTIVITIES
Friendship Relationship Chat Workout Partner Travel Partner Other Activities

REQUIREMENTS
Interested in   Women
Aged between   38 - 55
LIFESTYLE
LIFESTYLE DETAILS
Lives   Alone
Faith   Christianity
Has Children   Yes, living away from home
Wants Children   Not Sure
Education   University
Occupation   Military
Income Bracket   Professional
Political Interests   Other
Drinks   Socially
Diet   I eat everything
Smokes   Never
Drugs   Never
GENERAL INTERESTS
Computers Cooking Investing Movies Music Shopping Travelling Video Games Walking Wine Tasting

MUSIC INTERESTS
Blues Disco Hip Hop Jazz Pop Rap RnB Rock

SPORTS INTERESTS
Football / Soccer Jogging Swimming

« Letzte Änderung: 12,Jul,2019, 12:50:55 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #2 am: 11,Jul,2019, 13:25:14 »
https://www.facebook.com/darryl.giovanni.7

Zitat
Darryl Giovanni
CEO bei Giovanni Mining Line

Ist hier zur Schule gegangen: Miami Beach High School
Keine Orte vorhanden
Keine Beziehungsinformationen vorhanden

« Letzte Änderung: 12,Jul,2019, 12:51:22 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #3 am: 11,Jul,2019, 13:28:26 »
https://www.sentimente.ro/davis16322.html

Zitat
davis16322
barbat, 55 ani, Maryland, New Jersey, Statele Unite
Informatii personale davis16322

Sex
barbat
Varsta

Starea civila
Divortat(a)

Oras de intalnire
Maryland, Statele Unite
I look for a woman for living a great love, a long term relation, full of respect, love, tenderness, affection, devotion, loyalty. I don´t want adventure or sex for a night. I am serious dame and wish a normal and respectful life. I am romantic, intelligent, honest, loyal, who likes dinner with candles lights, wine, flowers, sports. I have a passionate temperament, maybe because I am so much romantic. When I love someone, love with my heart, soul and body. I believe God will send me the woman of my dreams: trustful, honoured, gentle, patient, tolerant, no arrogant, generous on his gestures and actions. Someone for making me happy. Someone who I make happy and share with me the excellent and worse moments, because life is not only good things.So i live life to the fullest.

davis16322

« Letzte Änderung: 12,Jul,2019, 12:51:50 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #4 am: 11,Jul,2019, 13:30:11 »
https://badoo.com/profile/01289634030

Zitat
John, 60, New York, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)
Sucht nach Verabredungen mit Frauen älter als 45

Persönliche Infos
Talking about my self, I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people..... I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion. ' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade.

Beziehung:   Ich bin Single
Orientierung:   Ich bin heterosexuell
Aussehen:   Durchschnittlich, schwarze Haare und braune Augen
Wohnen:   Alleine
Kinder:   Habe bereits Kinder
Rauchen:   Nichtraucher
Alkohol:   Nein

Sprachkenntnisse
Englisch (Mittelmäßig)

« Letzte Änderung: 12,Jul,2019, 12:52:16 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #5 am: 11,Jul,2019, 13:32:56 »
https://badoo.com/profile/01214589989

Zitat
Antonio Smith Salvatore Wends, 52.

Aus Houston, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)
Sucht nach Verabredungen mit Frauen älter als 38
0 Profil-Besucher heute, 8 diesen Monat

Persönliche Infos
Here is a piece about me , i am a good communicator, looking for a good woman to spend the whole of my days , if you don't mind we could get talking.. I'm friendly, chatty, bright and affectionate and like to be positive and optimistic about life. Really enjoy getting out / travelling but home and family are important too. Big interest in restaurants / food / wine, always curious to read about restaurant openings / reviews, i like to go along and see what I make of it. I can cook - a good home cook, good masterchef material and very competent - haven't poisoned anyone... yet! lol Reasonably well travelled but there are lots more places I'd like to go ... romantic dinner ... crisp cotton sheets ... full English in the morning. Or .. heading off for adventures abroad. It's relaxing to be by a beautiful beach/ pool though perhaps not day after day - nice to break it up and get out and explore too. Visiting new cities is fascinating. Very happy to be by the water, by the sea or the river,

Beziehung:    Ich bin Single
Orientierung:    Ich bin heterosexuell
Aussehen:    188 cm, durchschnittlich und blaue Augen

Sprachkenntnisse
Englisch, Italienisch

« Letzte Änderung: 12,Jul,2019, 12:52:42 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #6 am: 11,Jul,2019, 13:37:11 »
https://eu1.badoo.com/de/profile/0271443063

Zitat
Brian, 57
Ich suche nach
Ich suche nach Verabredungen mit einer Frau, älter als 35

Über mich
Upbeat, caring, loving, fun and funny. I'm a romantic man, I love going to the beach, listen to music, love taking a walk, love going to the movies. I am an easy going person with a great sense of humor.... Kind, lovely, generous, faithful, loving, down to earth, humble, loyal, understanding, truthful, trustworthy, friendly. I am a widower my wife having died six years ago. I would like in the first instance to form a friendship as I think that is the best basis for starting any new relationship, I also enjoy ballroom dancing, I like to think that I am a kind and considerate person so I hope that after reading this you will make contact and we can chat and hopefully get to know each other better. I like a bit of fun with good sense of humor and a good laugh, It helps to keep you young. I enjoy driving, walking and reading, I am romantic

Interessiert an
GOOD NICE AND READY FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP0 NOT FOR A WHILE BUT FOREVER

Persönliche Infos
Sprachkenntnisse:
Englisch

« Letzte Änderung: 12,Jul,2019, 12:53:08 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #7 am: 12,Jul,2019, 11:54:03 »
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7260053943

Zitat
Nicholas M
Zuletzt aktiv:vor 3 Monaten Profilaufrufe: 1589 Mal Profil-Skin: rainbow dots Tagline: I'm Looking For Serious Relationship With Good Woman. Mitglied seit: 2 Dezember 2012   Geschlecht: Männlich Sprachen: English Ethnische Zugehörigkeit: Kaukasisch/weiß Religion: Christ Orientierung: Heterosexuell
Über mich
Musik: I like just about any kind of music. One thing I can't stand is music that is vulgar. If you can't say it in a nice way don't say it. Country, oldies,country rock
Filme: Something's Gotta Give, Second Hand Lions, Notebook I enjoy love stories, Romantic, Action, War and something funny
TV: My favorite shows to watch are on HGTV. Otherwise I watch the older comedies and CSI, NCIS
Bücher: The Left Behind Series The Purpose Driven Life
Sport: Novel
Interessen: I love to walk on the beach with my woman, love to read, go to bar, listen in karaoke bars and I'm a good Listener! I love to travel, love romantic getaways, weekend trips and cruising. I love to eat out and go to fancy restaurants with my woman, but also love to stay home and cook.
Spaß: Gosh my dream is to live the rest of my life with a women who respects men and who knows how to care about men and appreciate men. To live a life where i treat others as i would like to be treated. To be strong enough to be a leader and not a follower so that i can set a positive example for those around me
Die besten Features: I am a caring understand person who does not judge others. I do not believe in intimidating people or belittling others,, I have been on the receiving end and now how much it hurts.. I am a patient passionate person. I think I have a lovely smile and awesome sense of humor,, If I don't please tell me so
Über mich: I'm divorced single man, i have black hair, black eyes. I'm attracted to kindness, sensitivity, persistence, courage, optimism, depth, and honesty. I am different from most men in that I need much more than just a pretty face to feel a strong attraction. The world is full of beautiful women but only the best and rarest of women are beautiful from the inside out. You don't have to be perfect. You just have to be yourself.
Looking For: I'm looking for faithful, nice, trustful, fantastic sense of humor, very caring and that i can compliment my life with a good woman and who Love to treat a man like a man should be treated me with Respect, Honesty, and who love shopping, music, beach, and good interpreter, very sensitive, intuitive, caring, and gentle. Concerned about the world, who good at predicting people's feelings.
Was gibt es Neues

« Letzte Änderung: 12,Jul,2019, 12:53:34 von Administrator »