Autor Thema: Frances C. Anderson <sweetfrancesc@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 16332 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Frances C. Anderson <sweetfrancesc@yahoo.com>
« am: 04,Jan,2011, 10:56:45 »
<owusubernard15@yahoo.com> <larssonluv@yahoo.co.uk> <larssonluv@live.co.uk> <perstorm@hotmail.co.uk> <perssonstorm@yahoo.co.uk> <gilbertgregor@yahoo.com> <gilbertgregor@hotmail.com> <andersen_skov@yahoo.co.uk> <Andersen_skov@live.com> <andersen_skove@Yahoo.co.uk> <dommeli88@hotmail.com> <jurgenw11@hotmail.com> <mathias_skov@yahoo.co.uk> <alvinasmiles@yahoo.com>

Bernard Owusu / Collin Larson / Persson Storm / Gilbert / Andersen Skov / Dominic Williams / Jurgen Williems / Mathias Skov

Aus unserem Postfach

Zitat
I met this man Frances C. Anderson online on http://tangowire.com
the same web site as I did...Rickflair Thong.....he pretends to be from Queens, NY.  I have been analyzing his e-mails...and most are coming from Nigeria.

19/12/2010

Zitat
Hello dear,

Sorry to hear about your husband,its so sad,i know how you feel even when witting this message,when i lost my wife,everything went down on me and it took so long before i could get myself together again..she was a nice nice,respectful and caring woman..she was always there for me when am down and always know how to cheer me up,make me smile...But dear life goes on and we have to move on..I was with another woman after 5 yrs i lost my wife,we were together for 9months..she wasn't just the type of woman for me and above all she was cheating on me and having sex with my neighbor whenever i travel on bussiness trip...i had to let her go and since then have been single...i decided to take my time and settle down with a nice woman when i meet one..Your husband is such a sweet man and i bet you guys had nice time together and show each other real love which is hard to see this days...

I go on business trips and sometimes spend a month in another country,i miss having a great woman besides me,someone very intelligent and that can always make me laugh,someone i will always enjoying being around her and telling her sweet things...you had a nice time with your man and that's the type of woman am actually searching for,someone that will enjoy traveling with me,share things with me..a woman i can always spend time with and make her realize how beautiful and how much i appreciate having her in my life..someone i can buy anything for and she will appreciate it no matter how small it is...a good woman that will be ready to grow old together and be happy for the rest of our life..I understand you miss him so much and i hope you will be ready to give another man a chance to make you feel good again...

I understand it will be hard for any man to come around and replace him just like that but believe me there are still some good men out there that will do everything to make you happy,You are a very beautiful woman Kathryn and you should be able to give love a chance again to remain happy for the rest of your life.that is what am trying to do and i know i will definitely find a great woman that will make me happy again for the rest of my life. have not seen the movie but will like to see it lol..its always great for people to understand how much you appreciate your partner,it gives you more respect and women around you will wish for a relationship like yours... I am humorous, most-of-the-time smart, sweet, loving, gentle, sensual, passionate, willing to listen, caring and affectionate. I am very opened minded and I love to learn and meet new and interesting people. I don't play games and treat others the way i would like to be treated....I am really easy to get along with and I can blend in just about anywhere. I enjoy shopping, hanging out with friends, pubs, music, movies,poker, traveling and golf. I like to have a good time but in moderation.I click well with intellectually and emotionally mature personalities would be nice to meet someone with common interests but it's also exciting to introduce one another to new experiences.

My woman must be energetic, educated, and dynamic. You love to make people laugh; you’re outgoing and courageous and are looking for someone to complete the missing piece in your life. You want to share your life, but not give it up and you are looking/exploring.You strive to be successful, but don't forget where you came from.......You must have a sense of humor. Ideally, you would like to try new things, especially food. I dislike dishonest people and game players. I'm looking for someone who is kind, affectionate, smart, and funny. I'm honest, compassionate, and caring person. I'm a great man and well traveled. You need not be the same. Just be genuine and yourself, and I'll be the same.  I would like to meet someone who is a good conversationalist and who has self confidence and self esteem. Also, someone who is reflexively positive and looks for the good in people, in general. I like to read, fiction and non-fiction. I love my job but will be stepping down soon because of my age.. I'm also a very good listener.

Am 6'1 tall,you are right good things come in a small package and i believe that lol..i am the only child of my parent,no siblings and my cousin lives in Paris and some in Holland..am being used to staying alone maybe that's why i wasn't in rush to get another woman and settle down after what Maria the second woman did to me...Toronto is a nice plave and i bet your sister will appreciate having someone like you,you seems to be a caring and good woman and i will like to keep this chat up to know more about you..how long did you live in Canada for?you had a nice job that goes in my line and i bet it will be great to have you besides me when i go for business trips because your experience will be needed sometimes lol..Lets keep this up and see where it will lead..am getting more interested with every single email we send to each other..i think i really tried and was so sharp enough to figure out a way we could chat out of the site lol..what do you think?You are so wise for decoding my cryptic address also...

What is your favorite sport to watch? my favorite sport to watch is basketball and soccer but am soccer crazy lol..Arsenal is my supporting club and i do watch there matches  every weekend and have been in UK to see them playing before not once or twice on so many occasions and maybe we could plan a trip and watch them play someday..What is your taste in clothing, are you a business casual person? or jeans and t-shirt type? i dress casual for work mostly for field trip and when at home i wear short, i am usually in jeans and t-shirt, i wear nightwear to bed....What is your favorite meal? i love spaghetti with meat sauce, beef burger, pizza,rice stew and chicken.What pet peeves do you have? i can’t stand laziness, although i am at times lazy myself. i like to have people around me that will motivate me, i am a motivator, but also can be easily motivated…just withhold from me and that’s motivation enough!.Are you picky about how your man behaves in public? do you prefer a quiet demeanor or someone who is outgoing and friendly? i appreciate a woman that is confident and not particularly shy in public that is willing to speak up and say what’s on his mind, although not being rude, or discourteous, also friendly to strangers, and not embarrassed if i speak to other people that we may or may not know. i like to feel protected and yet free to be my myself, which is quite friendly.Thats enough for now lol and i will be waiting for your reply..thanks and take good care of yourself

Fakeprofile, in denen Bildern der selben Person verwendet wurden:

http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php/topic,12055.0.html

Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Apr,2018, 12:23:08 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Frances C. Anderson <sweetfrancesc@yahoo.com >
« Antwort #1 am: 04,Jan,2011, 10:58:22 »
Eingeliefert inline über Yahoo

Zitat
Sent:      December 19, 2010 5:46:03 PM

Zitat
ISP:      Yahoo!
Host Name:      web121610.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Organization:      Yahoo!
City:      Sunnyvale
Country code:       US
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #2 am: 04,Jan,2011, 11:00:00 »
At Sun, 26 Dec 2010

Zitat
Hey Sweetie,

How are you doing today honey?Merry Xmas babe,i am really missing chatting with you babe..Honey it would be so nice to be together and spend nice time together,Babe i cant wait for Jan 5th,...Let me know about the details of the reservation but why dont i pay for that when i arrive babe?what do you think about that?is it gonna be too late to pay then and i might get to see a better hotel that we might wanna stay..Honey i will love to be with you and spend good time together,i am thinking of spending a week with you babe and we are going to be spending that on bed babe..Just on the bed honey and have fun and enjoy the rest of our life honey..You are my sweet heart and am getting to like you more and more.Am getting addicted to you every day and am getting to like you more and more...Kisses babe

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Apr,2018, 12:23:42 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #3 am: 04,Jan,2011, 11:01:51 »
Eingeliefert über Nigeria Lagos

Zitat
ISP:      MTN Nigeria
Host Name:      41.206.12.2.vgccl.net
Organization:      MTN Nigeria
City:      Lagos
Country code:       NG

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #4 am: 04,Jan,2011, 11:02:29 »
At Mon, 27 Dec 2010

Zitat
Thanks honey for your email...Sorry i should have written you earlier but i was so busy doing somethings..How has been your day?I miss you babe and i understand what you mean by not hiding anything from your sister and i wont stop you from talking or seeing yours sister and we could visit her together someday..Honey i am glad i have you in my life now and i think about you all the time..God bless you babe and you are so pretty and loving..

Thanks for being honest with me because that's all i first seek in a relationship..Honey i cant wait to be with you and spend good time together..You really making me happy and i am seriously counting for the day to arrive..Please take care of yourself and i will write you later..Kisses

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Apr,2018, 12:24:17 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #5 am: 04,Jan,2011, 11:06:55 »
At Mon, 27 Dec 2010

Zitat
Hello Sweetheart,

I miss you so much honey,have been so busy all this while and thats why i didnt get back to you..Hope you had a nice night?am really missing you and wish you could be online to chat with me..I cant wait to be with you honey and hold you so tight to me..I wanna be with you and feel the passions and feel the great love making,,I cant wait babe and its still on the 5th...So you really like my pix on Tangowire?I feel so sad i lost all my pic when my laptop was reformatted...i will keep sending you pix when i have chance to take some..

Greece is a nice place and its a lovely place to always visit...I told you my work takes me around the world,it will be great to have my sweetheart with me when i travel and we can go on tour together and travel wherever i want to go so we could spend nice time together..honey i will be spending 4days on my first visit and we can then talk about how we are going to plan our future and live the perfect life and how we are going to get together and we talk about the house i wanna get...nothing will seperate us honey.

Honey as soon as i get my flight info on 4th am going to send that to you and we can make the reservation as soon as possible..i cant wait to be with you babe..You mean so much to me honey and am glad you came into my life at the right time when i need someone close to me...Am falling in love with you xxxxxxxxxxx...will email you later sweetie..take care and have a lovely day

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Apr,2018, 12:24:52 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #6 am: 04,Jan,2011, 11:08:34 »

Zitat
Host Name:      69-5.vgccl.net

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #7 am: 04,Jan,2011, 11:09:10 »
At Wed, 29 Dec 2010

Zitat
Hello Babe,

Sweetheart,am really missing you and am getting myself prepared for our meeting..I cant wait to be with you because am sure we are gonna have fun and enjoy ourselves to the fullest...I will love to talk to you on Phone....Please send me your number and let me call you ok..Kisses

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Apr,2018, 12:25:25 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #8 am: 04,Jan,2011, 11:10:32 »

Zitat
Host Name:      41.206.12.5.vgccl.net

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #9 am: 04,Jan,2011, 11:12:09 »
At Thu, 30 Dec 2010

Zitat
Thanks for your email and sorry for getting back to you lately,have been so busy and please let me know when next you are gonna be online..I will be online most of the day and i will be busy for the day because i will be having a meeting..Its ok if you dont wanna talk on phone now and if i may ask why dont you want me to have your phone number? I will send you my email when next am online ok.