Autor Thema: Renes White <reneswhite@hotmail.com>  (Gelesen 1353 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Renes White <reneswhite@hotmail.com>
« am: 18,Mär,2009, 22:21:49 »
29 year old, woman from United States

hello ...
i am renes by name i am new here ...i am looking for my soulmate and you march what i am looking for i will like to know you better .....cos you seems to be my ideal partner ...i will be waiting to hear from you ...you can add me ...so that we can get to know each other .....reneswhite@hotmail.com ....
i will be waiting for your reply
best regard

« Letzte Änderung: 03,Mär,2012, 01:07:13 von admin »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Renes White <reneswhite@hotmail.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 25,Jan,2010, 23:04:20 »
Hello..
thanks for the Mail . i am renes White By name .. i am 30 years young. I live In Olathe Kansas Usa ..but i am presently in United Kingdom ... I am into Buying and selling Of Antiques and Gemstones... so I am looking for a real and Nice relationship .. i am looking for a man that is passionate affectionate caring loving intelligent romantic trusthworthy .. A man that is ready to have a family.
    In My spare time I go to the Beach .. stay indoor ... reading cleaning the House cos cleaning Led to Godness .. I believe in long distance relationship.. cos i have seen it working for some many people .. i will like to know more about you .. if you dont mind .. you call reach me on this Mobile Number .. +447024014710......i will be expecting a call or Sms ... from you .. i will like to know when you are going to be Online so that we can get to know each other more .. Add me ... on reneswhite@hotmail.com .. i will be looking for to chat with you .. i am sending some of Pictures with this mail ..
    Best regard

Zitat
81.199.244.114 - Geo Information
IP Address       81.199.244.114
Host       81.199.244.114.satcom-systems.net
Location       A2 A2, Satellite Provider
City       -, - -
Organization       Gilat Satcom
ISP       Gilat Satcom
AS Number       AS12491 Gilat Satcom
Latitude       0°00'00" North
Longitude       0°00'00" East
Distance       5285.94 km (3284.53 miles)
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.