Autor Thema: Cynthia Cares <indianagurl@live.com><indianagurl57@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 2019 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Einmal sehen was der nächste Header sagt.

Hi Friend,

Thanks for your message and It is really nice to read your mail, to be easier than I'm looking for love, caring, honest, sincere, affectionate and passionate man who is also the fear of God cos there is a biblical proverb that says the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom and I think that when I have a man who has the fear of God, he did not hurt my feelings and emotions that I have for him.

Most people do not know what it hurts to have another once the feelings and emotions

I will tell you abit about me .... I am 28 years old, I'm the only
daughter of my parents ... I moved to the States when I was 4 years old .. my dad is from Italy and my mother is from Russia ..

My mom and dad have to meet each other in Italy and I was born there too .. but I moved to states with
moms my aunt when I was 4 years old .. my mom and dad had some disagreements .. very early that there is a relationship that both had to brake away .. so my mom had to return to Spain and she took me along with her too .. but i only spent 4 months with Mom there .. was unable to cope with me there.so had to pull me down to her aunts place in San Jose .. That I grew up and .. school and went to university .. there too and since I have been moms with my aunt .. i had never heard of dad or mom again .. i was left there and I grew up to do really love my aunt cause was such a beautiful aunt to me .. but she left me so early .. she died when I was 17 years old .... so since then .. I just had a life on my own .. doing what I know how to do better in honesty and living my life to the fullest .. I grew up and understand the principles of life and truth that what remains and what I have done one vote for me and God that I will forever remain honest and truthful to say and do things that cause .. truth and honesty is the only key to success .. But all his hard to go on ... but I still do not try to brake my vote .. i do and find everything you want with all my heart and truth of it ..

Now I'm in a program in Africa .. But precisely Nigeria .. this is my first time i travel and really does not know much about this environment, but I am very well adjusting to get used to a lot of things so easily and i come to understand how things are made in the environment as too

Well.i hours in fashion design .. Africa clothing and textile design .. thats what I am in .. i have just started my career with him and his reality my dream and I'm looking for a man who is going to support my dream ... i just came to Africa 2 months ago and planning to return to the states .. before completing my career and dream .. has truly been a dream come true for me to become a real fashion designer and I committed all my time and all I have in this race and I hope it leads to a great future of mines

I am very sincere and honest person, I'm caring, kind, social, intelligent, smart, passionate, kind, romantic, and I believe in truth and love honest ... I'm really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person at heart and I'm really honest about the things they say and do because I do not like to hurt people's feelings, because everybody has a chance to laugh , So why not make me sad .. I am really very easy to get along with, fun to be with and I'm very adaptable and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life se basa en la verdad of free and honest personality ... I would like to get to know a lot about you and learn with you or cause somethings seems to be kind of ready to meet my kind of person and hopefully we can meet in person before .. with time we will inform the other feelings, motivations and intentions towards each other and allowing us to grow up knowing each other and trust each other .. I feel i let you know more about me,my personality,interests and hobbies.

Personality: I am an open minded person,trustworthy,cool,loving,caring,understanding,down to earth.I been straight and want same in return cos i want treat people the way i don't want to be treated.As you know that Greatness  lies in Simplicity,don't you think so?

Interests and hobbies:i like playing squash,listening to music,like traveling,dining out,love attending live jazz concerts.I like reading poetry,novels,arts and crafts.My favorites are:Thai food,French toast and red wine,favorite actor:Angelina Jolie,Fav color:Pink, Wine and white

Likes:I like people been honest,truthful cos trust is a vital phenomenon.i like people with intelligence and a good sense of humor.

Dislikes:I get pissed off easily at people not trying to be real,i hate pretense and i feel trust should be the foundation of any good relationship.

I am a lips and eyes person... I heard them say that eyes is the window of our soul... I love to gazed at those eyes that speaks to my heart without saying a word... I am drawn to smiling eyes.... & lips? And why lips? Because I'm such a big fan of a Kiss... There is nothing in this world that can recreate the touch and the feeling of a long passionate kiss that would melt your heart......I also enjoy lots of Hugs, talking, laughing,Holding hands, finding out that we have a lot of things in common.

I am a quality woman who is confident, honest, kind, smart, fun, trustworthy, supportive, loving, loves kids, outgoing, down to earth, friendly, great sense of humor, sociable, respectful (I would always treat you with respect). I have good morals, traditional values, I`m a lady who is a very good listener and someone that you could talk too about anything. I`m looking for a long term relationship and a life long lover. I also want someone that is honest with me at all times.

I hope to hear from you soon.

With Tenderness

Cynthia Cares

Spoiler
Delivered-To: xxxxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.216.10.133 with SMTP id 5cs156wev;
        Thu, 12 Mar 2009 20:51:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.67.4 with SMTP id p4mr1214305qai.266.1236916283689;
        Thu, 12 Mar 2009 20:51:23 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <indianagurl@live.com>
Received: from n28.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com (n28.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com [68.142.206.223])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 9si3851532ywf.16.2009.03.12.20.51.21;
        Thu, 12 Mar 2009 20:51:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning indianagurl@live.com does not designate 68.142.206.223 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.206.223;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning indianagurl@live.com does not designate 68.142.206.223 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=indianagurl@live.com
Received: from [68.142.194.244] by n28.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Mar 2009 03:51:20 -0000
Received: from [68.142.201.240] by t2.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Mar 2009 03:51:20 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp401.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Mar 2009 03:51:20 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 548174.36760.bm@omp401.mail.mud.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 19473 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Mar 2009 03:51:19 -0000
Message-ID: <568716.17809.qm@web45810.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 5Eo2OlQVM1lpqwlp25_RC4iHD38yMJ0t2SzVziViVpFr9246DmtJ84qVUvDZDAzTjO26QOcZKIISLe0z0a5Wh0HgLzd4UpjEbJ0KTDngsD60CNRwEUprd05QC7RLtcHz50doqp0sNbxgC0ghI8wScCdmfTnvZVDCGbEELONsGInDjfhlZkvJoAbYd4q44f9wffkafFcR2PTGzPUoZUIiM_2KvBWkmeAXijhLXzzVnzsjknGZFHWR2PUqCFnVTO2EtnI-
Received: from [89.149.253.125] by web45810.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 12 Mar 2009 20:51:19 PDT
X-RocketYMMF: indianagurl57
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/5.1.19 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.1
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 20:51:19 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: indianagurl@live.com
Subject: About Me!
To: xxxxxx@gmail.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1719166141-1236916279=:17809"

--0-1719166141-1236916279=:17809
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-422416637-1236916279=:17809"

--0-422416637-1236916279=:17809
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zitat
89.149.253.125 - Whois Information

inetnum:        89.149.253.0 - 89.149.255.255
netname:        NETDIRECT-NET
descr:          netdirekt e.K.
remarks:        INFRA-AW
admin-c:        WW200-RIPE
tech-c:         SR614-RIPE
mnt-by:         NETDIRECT-MNT
mnt-lower:      NETDIRECT-MNT
mnt-routes:     NETDIRECT-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

person:       Wiethold Wagner
address:      netdirekt e. K.
address:      Kleyer Strasse 79 / Tor 14
address:      60326 Frankfurt
address:      DE
phone:        +49 69 90556880
fax-no:       +49 69 905568822
e-mail:       info@netdirekt.de
nic-hdl:      WW200-RIPE
mnt-by:       NETDIRECT-MNT
source:       RIPE # Filtered

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Mär,2012, 20:08:02 von admin »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Cynthia Cares <indianagurl@live.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 14,Mär,2009, 02:29:47 »
Hier einmal ihr kurz Profile

29 year old, woman from United States

Noch ein Profile

Zitat
Profile for indianagurl
I am a sexy, loyal, and hard working woman who's looking for a man to please me. Someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness. I am one woman born to please not to tease. I am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity. I am a once in a life time offer, every man's dream.

My Ideal Person:
I'm looking for a man who's open minded to have correspondence with . If I meet the right one we could possibly take our relationship to the streets. I'm a strong, sexy, smart, independent female with many goals and lots of drive. I love to have fun and need a real man by my side to hold it down with. I need a man with good conversation, intelligence, street smarts and one who knows how to treat a female. I want to explore the world and do new things when I come home. I'm willing to relocate. I love warm weather, tropical drinks and sandy beaches. I like to party and have fun. I don't want no more game in my life. I live life in the fast lane but am willing to see what it is like to chill out and just be. I like romantic evenings and bedroom talk. I'm a real woman looking for a real man

Lives in:         South Bend, Indiana, United States
Speaks:         English
Marital Status:         Prefer not to say
« Letzte Änderung: 01,Mär,2012, 20:03:06 von admin »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Cynthia Cares <indianagurl@live.com> <indianagurl57@yahoo.com >
« Antwort #2 am: 15,Mär,2009, 05:13:26 »
Die hat mir auch gleich ihre neue E-Mail Adresse gesendet die werden wir sofort anhängen ist ja logisch. [smiley=smilie_y_003.gif]

Hi xxxxxx,
Thanks so much for the msg and also for the pictures but on my LIVE account i couldn't see it....Tell me what ve you been upto?
I hope u would tell me more labout urself and also Life more and also how often do u get online?
Tell me what's it u are wanting from other on here and what are those qualites u have got in yourself.
Pls send me the next msbg on here....
indianagurl57@yahoo.com and also the pic.
Pls take care of urself and i await ur next msg.
I Care

Zitat
89.149.253.125 - Geo Information
IP Address       89.149.253.125
Host       nde.duvpn.info
Location       DE DE, Germany
City       Frankfurt Am Main, 05 -
Organization       netdirekt e.K.
ISP       NetDirect
AS Number       AS28753 AS NETDIRECT Frankfurt, DE
Latitude       50°11'67" North
Longitude       8°68'33" East
Distance       1389.59 km (863.45 miles)