Autor Thema: Kelvin Hermann <kelvin_hermann@hotmail.com>  (Gelesen 1479 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Kelvin Hermann <kelvin_hermann@hotmail.com>
« am: 12,Apr,2012, 21:57:50 »
Zitat
Thank you so much for the e mail that you sent to me, I am always happy to hear from you .. But i have been stressful this day and i don't know what to do .. I have never been in this mess before and this is the case you don't want to help me ...I have been trying to work on my credit card and it is not yet ready...

I am only here with God and i know my God will never fail me , what ever  happens he will find a solution for me ... I want to know that i love you so much and not your money,And please if you are doing something for me  don't let it hurt you because you love and care for me... But i think you don't care  about what i am going through and i can't force you to help me you believe in God and if God touches you heart before you can help me that is the way i see in you;I want you to know that you are my life and and no matter the problem is i will love you for who you are .. I was offline because i could not stand the stress now... I have been thinking allot this morning and  i tell my self if you really love me ?
this is my hotel Number:+233457566736 just give me a call or send me sms when you are online tomorrow morning... Bye and have a sound sleep.

Fakeprofile, in denen Bildern der selben Person verwendet wurden:

http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php/topic,12878.0.html

« Letzte Änderung: 11,Jul,2017, 19:23:48 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Kelvin Hermann <kelvin_hermann@hotmail.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 12,Apr,2012, 21:58:21 »
Zitat
Die Telefonnummer war aber falsch, habe dann per Skype die richtige , wohl eine Handynummer erhalten:+233547566736
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #2 am: 12,Apr,2012, 22:05:26 »
Zitat
Thank you so much for email..  i want to let you know that i miss you so much and i can't wait to be with you... right now i am on my war to  West Africa where i have been posted to, i don't know the country done and i have only heard about the country and i hope life is going to be comfortable there... Reni i am London now as my transit point and i think i will get to Ghana today and hope we can chat more and more as soon as i get to the Airport... Please keep praying for me and know that i love and care for you with all my heart

Your husband

Hermann

« Letzte Änderung: 11,Jul,2017, 19:24:22 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #3 am: 12,Apr,2012, 22:07:07 »
Zitat
It is was wonderful reading from u , I feel so blessed  when i read a mail from u . How are u doing there i hope by the grace of the lord u are doing great as i am here.I really want to tell u that keep the faith and hope that u have for me,i know sooner then later we are going to see each other in person and build a great relationship  with the Lord on our side...Hope is the greatest thing in a relationship without faith and  hope  we cant keep on , It's a long road when you face the world alone, when no one reaches out a hand for you to hold. You can find love if you search within your soul, and the emptiness you felt will disappear.I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world.

xxxxxxxxxxx , Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.If you lose hope in other people, then they will lose hope in you. However, if you continue to love them and be there for them, then they will always be there for you....What a person always hopes for is something better than what he/she has.Never have false hope for granted wishes, but always have true faith in answered prayers.Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know, Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.I would rather risk my heart to the possibility of pain, than to never feel love again. To live without love is merely existing. There is no greater pain than that.Everyone in this world is different, but the people who are truly brave enough to show their differences are considered embarrassing or not normal. Maybe, the normal people in this world are just scared to show who they really are.

xxxxxxxxxxx,Someone once told me you trap yourself sometimes by thinking desire and need is love. He was right. Love is something far more precious, but something far more fragile. Hold on to it too tightly and it will crumble in your fingers. Hold it too loosely and the wind might blow it away and shatter it on the cold ground. Listen to the voice in your heart but be absolutely sure the voice comes from your heart.When your heart begins to desire another person's happiness, this isn't some trifling amusement  this is true love.Love is when thoughts of but one man fill your heart, when he means more than life to you, when you know you would do anything for him and shall die if he is taken from you. Desire is when you ache to see him  and touch him , when he or she causes your body to burn and tremble. Desire does not demand love before it can ensnare you, but desire with love creates a powerful bond.Those who restrain desire do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.My desire is fulfilled when I reach my destination, which is none other than a place in your big heart.

Waiting for your mail sooner than later and to meet you online for a lively chat. Have a wonderful and pleasant day,  My warmest hugs, passionate kisses to you and stay blessed till i hear from you pretty soon.

Your Good friend

Hermann

« Letzte Änderung: 11,Jul,2017, 19:24:54 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #4 am: 12,Apr,2012, 22:08:39 »
Zitat
How is everything there with you... I hope your day has started well  and work is moving on well..I am at work now and wanted to drop you an e mail telling you more about me..Once again thank again for the phone number...

I'm writing to tell you more about my self,talking about who I am,I am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor... My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports, watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.I can be quite laid back & flexible, but at other times, in total control....I am really quite independent and would like someone to share life's journey with. I will admit to not always being perfect and make my best efforts to overcome challenges

Ma favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits just about anything. I have a son called Richmond he is 11 years old of age, I don't smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don't easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and  also satisfied with whatever I have.I look for qualities that are both similar and different than mine, including someone who values quality conversation

Am an all rounded person to  cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me..I'll like to end here and  know about yours too take care and wish to hear nicely from u

SP: xxxxxxxxxxx this is also new to me and i want to trust you and keep communicating to you,xxxxxxxxxxx i will try and talk you on phone so we can hear each-other voice...Please email me when you are on Skype.

Greeting

Hermann

« Letzte Änderung: 11,Jul,2017, 19:25:15 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #5 am: 12,Apr,2012, 22:09:30 »
Zitat
Where would I be if I had not met you?I will tell you where, I would still be lonely looking for that special someone to make me smile again. We found each other at just the right time.

The distance that is between us is only going to make our love stronger and there is less of a chance that we will take each other for granted. I know that we can't be near each other very much at the moment, but if we just put up with being apart for a bit longer it will all work out and it'll be worth it in the end.....I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want us to grow old together. I hope this is only the beginning.To me long distance is no barrier as far as there is sun and light, because u brighten my life wherever there is sun and light.

As I sit here writing today, I cannot help but feel that God has shown me down the path of what a holy, Godly single and married life should look like, or even most of it figured out, but through a long and often tough journey I have grown closer to God and you..I pray that we will always remember who brought us together and keep him at the forefront..I pray that I remain pure for you. I have made a covenant between myself and living God to remain as an unopened gift to you. I do not take this promise lightly for I have made this pledge to the all powerful God of the universe who has created the world, spoken to Moses and continues to work in hearts today as evidenced by me. I feel no desire to waste the wonderful gift God has given to us both,May the Lord place the discernment and wisdom necessary upon you today to flee from these desires of the world as I so desperately do.

May we always fight the fight for purity together and with Jesus Christ as our guiding light.Hope tp hear from you soon...Let me know when you login to Skype.

Your best friend

Hermann

« Letzte Änderung: 11,Jul,2017, 19:25:38 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #6 am: 12,Apr,2012, 22:10:17 »
Zitat
Betreff: RE: Aw: RE: RE: Good Mornning!
Hello xxxxxxxxxxx, sorry i have not been online  for you.... I am having problems with my internet and i believe it is the net work.. I am using a Pockect Laptop and it sometimes happen that way .. But Please  i am working on that and i miss talking to you.. Please don't forget about me and as soon as i get that done i will login to Skype so we chat more and more..I Think about you too... But please let me know what time you will login to Skype so i can join for a chat .... I Think of you tonight and i hope you will dream about me .. Bye and hope to hear from you soon

Hermann

« Letzte Änderung: 11,Jul,2017, 19:25:59 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #7 am: 12,Apr,2012, 22:11:08 »
Zitat
It is always wonderful hearing from you...My day is always perfect when i read from you, Anyway how are you doing there and how is your weekend going on.. I know you are having a wonderful weekend.
I have worked on my internet connection and i think it's okay now to communicate with you... You said you know a little about me, i am here to tell you everything about me....

xxxxxxxxxxx i was born and raised in Wiesbaden, i had my middle school there...I joined the Military school when i was 18 years old... I traveled to the States to serve the United Nation for almost 9 years...xxxxxxxxxxx my life has been stressful after the dead of my Parent... I was born only i did not have any other brother or sister...Yes i have siblings some of them are not in Germany here some  then have been out of Germany for a long time they have been out side the country for a long time and i think they are living their lives there.....Yes my father  is a Germany and my mother is a Spanish....

My work have made me travel allot around the world and i have known many different people and cultures.
I know someday when we are together we will travel allot to see the world and also many more...As soon as i finish my work i will retire and have time together with the woman of my life.

xxxxxxxxxxx why don't you tell me something about you too, let me end here and read my bible and also thinking of you bye and hope to read from you soon.. Please let me know when you are online on Skype so i can joined you for a long chat as i have not chat with you for some days now...

Greeting

Hermann

« Letzte Änderung: 11,Jul,2017, 19:27:10 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #8 am: 26,Apr,2012, 21:37:38 »
Spoiler
Erweiterte E-Mail Informationen
Received: from [65.54.190.37] (helo=bay0-omc1-s26.bay0.hotmail.com) by mx45.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #1) id 1SA6Xa-0000yx-00 for xxxxxx Tue, 20 Mar 2012 22:24:26 +0100
Received: from BAY155-W45 ([65.54.190.61]) by bay0-omc1-s26.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Tue, 20 Mar 2012 14:24:25 -0700
Message-ID: <BAY155-W45D86143800187EC9ECE56F0430@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=_9d2cdf95-92a7-4fca-8fd4-533318919828_
X-Originating-IP: [41.93.142.46]
To: <
Subject:
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 21:24:25 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <trinity-1a2288a0-962a-43fc-a36c-4819d8b12542-1332274764166@3capp-webde-bs45.dlan.cinetic.de>
References: <trinity-1a2288a0-962a-43fc-a36c-4819d8b12542-1332274764166@3capp-webde-bs45.dlan.cinetic.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 20 Mar 2012 21:24:25.0275 (UTC) FILETIME=[D31980B0:01CD06DF]
Return-Path: kelvin_hermann@hotmail.com
« Letzte Änderung: 26,Apr,2012, 21:38:18 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #9 am: 26,Apr,2012, 21:39:18 »
Eingeliefert über Ghana

Zitat
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 21:24:25 +0000

Zitat
41.93.142.46 - Geo Information
IP Address      41.93.142.46
Host      41.93.142.46
Location       GH, Ghana
City      -, - -
Organization      Expresso Telecom Ltd
ISP      Expresso Telecom Ltd
AS Number      AS29614 VODAFONE GHANA AS INTERNATIONAL TRANSIT