Autor Thema: Jake Wilms <jake_wilms@yahoo.co.uk>  (Gelesen 1270 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Jake Wilms <jake_wilms@yahoo.co.uk>
« am: 11,Mai,2011, 23:49:56 »
Zitat
Hello sunshine

How are you ?. I was going through your profile I am quite fascinated by the cute word i read from your profile. You sound so wonderful and nice. I realize you processes all the qualities I needed in woman and your profile caught my eyes and captured my soul.. am a very good Christian with good sense of humor to me age is never a barrier in relationship.

I will like to know if you would like to chat so that we get to know each other better..... well i am Jake Wilms and i am a widower and a father of one l love helping people especially the less privilege ones,l like going dancing, swimming and playing golf....I'm new on this site and don't know how much this can work out as i do not believe so much in the internet as a means of dating .... i will like to know you better if you don't mind .

this my yahoo address:
 jake_wilms @yahoo.co.uk

Love Greetings

Jake

« Letzte Änderung: 27,Dez,2017, 19:54:20 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline knutschmonster

• Gib Scammer keine Chance
Re: Jake Wilms <jake_wilms @yahoo.co.uk>
« Antwort #1 am: 19,Sep,2012, 06:54:55 »
Die Mail Adresse existiert nicht mehr:

Zitat
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<jake_wilms@yahoo.co.uk>:
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd Sorry your message to jake_wilms@yahoo.co.uk cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - mta1001.mail.ird.yahoo.com [BODY

« Letzte Änderung: 24,Jun,2013, 18:21:18 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Jake Wilms <jake_wilms@yahoo.co.uk>
« Antwort #2 am: 27,Dez,2017, 19:50:12 »
http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=229494

Zitat
gerryrollins53
gerryrollins53
   - 57 y/o male
   - California, USA
   - English, English, English
   - Private investor
   - Have 1 children
   - Last logged in: 2016-02-02 13:23:17
   - ID: 229494

-

Personal details
Sex   male
Children   1
Want children   Maybe
Date of birth   1960 - March - 17
Height   5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type   Average
Ethnicity   Caucasian
Religion   Christian
Marital status   Single
Education   PhD/Post doctorate
Smoker   No
Drinker   Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a   female
Looking for an age range   40 -  70
Relationship   Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance
Description:
I am a Humble, Caring, Loving, Gentle and God Fearing man. I am very romantic and always love to make my partner happy. I love music very much and i feel so much happy when i do sing my lovely song to my partner, i love Classical music very much and i play the Piano very well as well as the Violin. I've done some musical concert which you will know soon. I love to be happy at all times and making my partner happy is my primary duty, for i know that happiness is the key. I love to listen to my partners idea and share my dreams with her. I have more to tell you when we meet. Very Happy

Ideal match description:
I need a lovely, humble, obedient and caring woman. I need a woman who will love me and respect me. I need a woman who is ready to be happy and enjoy her life, what else, LET LOVE LEAD US, ALL THE TIME. Her educational background, age, understanding, colour not withstanding, provided we love ourselves. IN GOD WE SHALL TRUST Very Happy

« Letzte Änderung: 27,Dez,2017, 19:54:56 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.