Autor Thema: Anderson <morgananderson73@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 1144 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Anderson <morgananderson73@yahoo.com>
« am: 28,Jan,2011, 18:01:25 »
Zitat
Hello dear,I am Anderson from USA,i am 45 years old single looking for a woman that knows the value of her womanhood.Great minds contain ideas, solutions and reasons; scientific minds contain formulas, theories and figures; my mind contains only you in here in wkw.I saw your profile and you are such a beautiful woman that i was been captivated and view more can't let my eye off you.Please i will like you to reply me to my private email address so that we can chat and send you more of my pictures because i don't have access to read my email in wkw. morgananderson73@yahoo.com
I send you love across and kisses hope that you will find love in me.
regards,
Anderson
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline knutschmonster

• Gib Scammer keine Chance
Re: Anderson <morgananderson73@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 27,Aug,2012, 07:36:44 »
Eine Google Suche nach weiteren Informationen konnte nicht gestartet werden, da die Mail Adresse nicht mehr existiert und auch keine Fotos vorhanden sind.

Zitat
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<morgananderson73@yahoo.com>:
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd Sorry your message to morgananderson73@yahoo.com cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - mta1354.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [BODY]