Autor Thema: Malcon <malconjohn90@live.com>  (Gelesen 735 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Malcon <malconjohn90@live.com>
« am: 28,Jan,2011, 17:22:59 »
Zitat
Hello friend,

How are you doing? I am really glad to read your mail.I went through your profile and I am quite fascinated by it . You sound so wonderful and beautiful. l Process imagine that you need to make all the properties l for a wife for a life partner, and for all to see caught my eye and took my soul. I have a good sense of humor, time for me never an obstacle in relations, I would like to know if you want to chat, and we learn to know each other better.

I am malcon John by name and am a widower and father of one, I love to help people, especially the less privileged, l like swimming and dancing to go with friends and enjoy playing golf,
I am new to this site and do not know how much they work, because I do not think so much on the Internet as a means of dating.

I would like you better if you do not mind, who knows. this is my Yahoo ID

malconjohn90@live.com

I look forward to hearing from you positively.

Hug and love

Malcon. ...
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline knutschmonster

• Gib Scammer keine Chance
Re: Malcon <malconjohn90@live.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 26,Aug,2012, 21:32:18 »
Eine Google Suche nach weiteren Informationen konnte nicht gestartet werden, da die Mail Adresse nicht mehr existiert und auch keine Fotos vorhanden sind.

Zitat
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<malconjohn90@live.com>:
Remote host said: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable [RCPT_TO]