Autor Thema: Gabriel <gabrielmark05@yahoo.co.uk>  (Gelesen 780 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Gabriel <gabrielmark05@yahoo.co.uk>
« am: 10,Dez,2010, 20:07:44 »
Zitat
Hi my dear,
i must say that you look very nice and beautiful in your photo.and i cant take my eyes off them,i want to know you well.as for me,I am an independent man (49years old)who loves working and planning and in search of a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well as growing older together. I don't smoke, but sometime take Social drinks.I lost my wife in an auto crash three years ago and i have a lovely daughter. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel trips,passion,fine food,intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace and growing old together.Please Reply Me with my Email gabrielmark05@yahoo.co.uk .and add me to your yahoo instant messenger chat list if you have one.i will be very happy if you also Send me your Email too my dear.for i want the both of us to be in constant communication, that is if you will give me the golden opportunity to know you.have a lovely day......Gabriel

« Letzte Änderung: 26,Aug,2012, 20:29:01 von Fridoline_1967 »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline knutschmonster

• Gib Scammer keine Chance
Re: Gabriel <gabrielmark05@yahoo.co.uk>
« Antwort #1 am: 26,Aug,2012, 08:51:29 »
Eine Google Suche über weitere Informationen konnte nicht gestartet werden, da die Mail Adresse nicht mehr existiert und auch keine Fotos.

Zitat
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<gabrielmark05@yahoo.co.uk>:
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd Sorry your message to gabrielmark05@yahoo.co.uk cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - mta1090.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [BODY]