Autor Thema: Enrique Fernando / Enrique Goldstein <engineerrique@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 1170 mal)

Online Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/togetherthisxmas

Zitat
togetherthisxmas
I am a:
    48 yr-old man seeking women, 40-60

Online over 1 month

Height:
    5' 9"  (175 cm)

Body Type:
    Average

Ethnicity:
    White/Caucasian

Religion:
    Christian/Catholic

Smokes:
    Never

Drinks:
    Never

Marital Status:
    Widowed

Has Kids:
    Yes, and they live with me

Wants Kids:
    Not Sure

About me:

for fun: I love to travel, spend time with my daughter, exercise and serve the hungry and homeless, I also ve my own boat that i cruise while i am over there so its also fun for me, Favorite Hot Spots: I enjoy fine dining and live music, my home town Barcelona Spain, Favorite Things: One of my favorite things is just hanging out with my daughter Kayla laughing and just having fun. I enjoy TV Dramas such as Criminal Minds, FlashPoint and all the Law and Orders. I am into music and enjoy all types.

last read: The Bible, The Hole in Our Gospel, Love has a Face, The Power of a Whisper, Love and Respect. I like reading about research or technology, history, engineering, science. I'm always looking to learn new things.

My Job: Agricultural Engineering for Countries and gives me a good financial flexibility..

My pets: I like Dogs, Horses, I have had two Bassett Hounds.. Great Dogs.

my ethnicity: I am from Spain but ve lived in the United States most of my life.

Might as well jump right in with a little about me and what I offer... I'm a fit guy. I'm a fun guy. I'm an intelligent guy. I'm a passionate guy. I'm a moral guy. I'm financially/emotionally stable and comfortably confident without being arrogant. I enjoy scarcastic, witty and off centered banter. I would love to meet a like minded, well rounded, confident, good humored (a must, I know I know, everyone thinks they have a good sense of humor...), active and authentic soul to spend real time with! Have passport and I enjoy travelling, and i do travel for my work mostly. I’m solid, honest and dependable. I’m the big brother, both in my personal life and career, the person my family and friends turn to when the need help or advice. My daughter, family and friends are extremely important to me. I’ve always chosen to have a small “inner circle” of friends and family. Those that I trust and am loyal to and vice versa.
I’m looking for:

What am I looking for? The same thing really everyone is looking for. I’m looking for a best friend, a confidant. Someone to share my life with. Someone to be there for and for that person to be there for me. Someone to go to a movie, a concert, or a late night drive. Someone that I can be totally excited to be with even if it is something simple, like a walk or sitting at home on a Saturday night watching a movie.Being honest and open is very important to me and I expect my match to feel the same way. I am not a game player, and I don't have any interest in dating one. I do however, make exceptions for board game lovers. Am very romantic person, passionate and emotional, kindhearted and have the fear of God in me as well, i give all i can do to make my woman be happy for the rest of her life. I will be 100% honest and sincere to her and i will like her to treat me in the same way with love and respect.

Okay, so it’s pretty difficult to briefly describe yourself in just a few paragraphs, but I hope that gives a little insight to the person I am. If not, as you get to know me, just ask, because you will soon find out that I’m an open book. I ve been widowed for 5 years now, and i feel its time to move on and start over again with that special someone because there is no greater pain than the pain of never feeling love or exploring this world with your soulmate, I believe there is a soulmate for everyone..
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:
    5' 9"  (175 cm)

Body Type:
    Average

Hair Color:
    Black

Eye Color:
    Blue

Ethnicity:
    White/Caucasian

Education:
    Bachelors Degree

Religion:
    Christian/Catholic

Technical / Science / Engineering
    I love my Engineering work because it takes me all around the World..

Income:
    $150,000+

Smokes:
    Never

Drinks:
    Never

Marital Status:
    Widowed

Has Kids:
    Yes, and they live with me

Wants Kids:
    Not Sure

Looking for:
    Long-term

« Letzte Änderung: 19,Mär,2017, 16:24:44 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Online Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Enrique Fernando/Enrique Goldstein
« Antwort #1 am: 21,Mär,2012, 10:22:17 »
http://www.facebook.com/people/Enrique-Goldstein/100001270331554

Hier hat er das Photo geändert das Profil hatte erst das Photo aus Antwort 1 im Profil!

Zitat
Enrique Goldstein
Hat hier studiert: Drexel UniversityWohnt in PhiladelphiaAus Manchester
Philosophie
Lieblingszitate      Love is meaningless without a companion.
Allgemeines
Über Enrique      About my life and what I'm looking for I'm a fun loving, caring and compassionate person, who is very outgoing, enjoys having fun and meeting new people. I'm just as happy cuddling with someone special as I am when I'm out dancing and socializing with friends. I'm a very honest person who believes wholeheartedly that trust is one of the most important factors in a relationship. I also look forward to be able to spend this time working on a relationship with someone special. I believe that things happen for a reason. I try to enjoy the moment and make the most out of any situation. I know that sometimes we get so caught up in day to day responsibilities that we forget about what is truly important. I love to hold my woman tight and remind her why I love her. I'm looking for a woman who is romantic, is willing to try new things, isn't afraid to laugh at themselves and who likes to be treated like a lady. . being active, loving life and being in love are important to me.I am looking for someone to challenge me and make me better than who I am today. I am like anyone - I am looking for that person who compliments me. If I were describe my perfect date it would be a person who is both funny and smart. I like to be the entertainer, but at the same time it is nice be caught off guard...Looking for a woman who knows what she wants in a relationship and is ready for that next step. Someone to share future memories with and to be a caring friend and companion. A woman who likes a night out on the town (not the party girl type), but also enjoys a quiet evening at home watching a movie. An individual with strong family values and the energy to make things happen.I have had many positive life experiences that that have made me the person I am today. I strongly believe in honesty and integrity. I am the type of man that will remain faithful and put forth every effort towards making a relationship work. Just trying to find that missing piece in life's puzzle that will provide complete happiness for me. To me a lady is like a gift, the package and the wrapping is beautiful but the real gift is what's inside. Love is many things but I believe true love should bring out your best. If you are beautiful on the inside as well as the outside, I look forward to hearing from you You're emotionally available, attractive, well-educated, have many interests and intellectual pursuits, are confident, spontaneous, and a self-starter. You're sharp-witted, quick, and maybe a bit mischievous, with a well-developed sense of humor. You seek those with creative minds, are naturally inquisitive and like to explore. You're very resourceful and independent a four-season type of woman who loves to be outdoors, finds adventure easily, and can still have fun if the weather changes suddenly. You travel light and are competent at most physical activities you try, but you are also drawn to intellectual challenges and have interests of your own. You take care of yourself, stay fit and see exercise and healthy diet as a way of life. You're accomplished in the kitchen, and know what you're doing with food, so you can appreciate a man who enjoys good food and cooking himself. You're comfortable and gracious, and you can make others feel comfortable..I am very active, love the outdoors and traveling around the globe. So far, my life has led me to wonderful places like Thailand and Canada, and all over Europe. I am guessing that soon I’ll make it to Germany, New Zealand and Hawaii as well..The woman for me will be down-to-earth and honest,She’ll be giving and loving and looking for someone to enjoy life with, the ups and the downs. If you think you are that person, send me an email, let’s get to know one another better and see what happens.
Interessiert an      Frauen
Geschlecht      Männlich

« Letzte Änderung: 19,Mär,2017, 16:25:36 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Online Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Enrique Fernando/Enrique Goldstein <engineerrique@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #2 am: 25,Mär,2012, 14:27:21 »
Eingeliefert über South Afrika

Zitat
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 23:09:57 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Enrique Fernando <engineerrique@yahoo.com>

Zitat
IP Address 41.17.100.157
City Pretoria
State or Region Gauteng
Country South Africa
ISP Vodacom Bussiness. 
Domain VODACOM.CO.ZA   
« Letzte Änderung: 05,Dez,2015, 11:04:55 von admin »