Autor Thema: Randy Martins @ facebook.com  (Gelesen 5781 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Randy Martins @ facebook.com
« am: 01,Jan,2013, 23:28:18 »

Randy Martins
http://www.facebook.com/randy.martins.73

Zitat
Chief Executive Officer bei Martins Auto Mobile
Hat hier studiert: Oklahoma State University
Schule  Oklahoma Virtual High School
Wohnt in Columbus
Beziehungsstatus    Geschieden
Sprachen    Amerikanisches Englisch

Über Randy
Funny and easy going

Scamreports, die Fälle behandeln, in denen Bildern der selben Person verwendet wurden:
http://www.anti-scam-forum.net/openThread_1321640328.htm

Zu folgenden Identitäten finden sich Scamreports die Fälle behandeln, bei denen Bilder der selben Person verwendet wurden:

Mario <mariocruciffix@yahoo.co.uk> <rodriguezdebach@yahoo.com.br> :smilie_g_010:
Peter Ken <peter_ken42@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010:
Curtis Dunbar :smilie_g_010:
Randy Morrison <randy_morrison2009@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010:
Felix Anderson <felixanderson111@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010::smilie_g_010:
Kennedy Cole <kcole201124@yahoo.com> <felixanderson1990@gmail.com> :smilie_g_010:
Thomas Morrison <thomasmorrison76@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010:
Henry Hughes <henrymills143@hotmail.com> <hen.love45@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010:
Randy Morrison <randy_morrison2009@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010:
Sean Halliday <seanhalliday989@live.com> :smilie_g_010:
Pascal Williams <pascalwilliams51@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010:
Roland Duke <rolandduke18@hotmail.com> :smilie_g_010:
General Carter Ham <generalcarterham147@gmail.com> :smilie_g_010:
« Letzte Änderung: 03,Jan,2013, 17:05:05 von Antonio »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Randy Martins @ facebook.com
« Antwort #1 am: 01,Jan,2013, 23:47:13 »
Greggs Skadal @ facebook.com

Greggs Skadal
http://www.facebook.com/greggs.skadal

Zitat
Hat bei Bauausführung gearbeitet
Wohnt in Sealy, Texas
In einer Beziehung
Aus London

I am Very Nice, Sincere, and Honest to begin with. I am open and truthful, kind and affectionate person. I am also a fun loving person, and easy to get along with. I think I have a great sense of humor, I am a generally positive man, and I love having serious discussions about love and life. Plus on the other hand I enjoy having fun too. I value friendship and I am very Loyal. And I am a very warm person

Sprachen    Englisch

Familie
    Jorunn Helene Torleifsdatter Løkkemo
[highlight]Ehefrau (Bestätigung ausstehend)
« Letzte Änderung: 01,Jan,2013, 23:48:33 von butterflykiss69 »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
nirvana12 @ edesirs.de/
« Antwort #2 am: 01,Jan,2013, 23:48:16 »
nirvana12
http://www.edesirs.de/Partnersuche-New-York-Mann-online-Partnersuche-p-nirvana12/

Zitat
Pseudonym
nirvana12
Im Alter von 54
Ich bin Mann
Beziehung Partnersuche
Ich suche Frau
Im Alter von48 um 60 Jahre
Land United States
Region New York
Department Monroe
Stadt Greece

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
loverseeker @ datecover.com
« Antwort #3 am: 02,Jan,2013, 00:07:45 »
loverseeker
http://www.datecover.com/dcp/3074112M05248NO84L6239ZZ/30868.htm

Zitat

"Love is all we need"

55 year old male
Seeking a female for anything
Portland, OR United States

Ethnic Background:Caucasian/White
Hair Color:Gray
Eye Color:Blue
Height:5' 6" (168 cm)
Body Type:Average
Weight:95 lbs - 43 kg

About Me

Anytime am to say something about myself, i get so speechless.not because i don't know what to say about myself,but there is a whole lot to say that cant just say it all.well,those who know me well will describe me as a very open person,a loving and caring man who loves to live life to the fullest.i work so hard and i like and enjoy my work so much.I am a very warm, extremely affectionate and very caring person who is not afraid to either show or express it in many ways.I am very energetic and love to be out of the house doing things, whether planned or spontaneous. With the right woman and a good bottle of wine. staying at home is just fine with me as well. I enjoy the casual beach life and all the activities it offers. Traveling is one of my passions, and I take the time to do so sometimes. My personality traits are: Romantic, loving, affectionate, purposeful, caring, considerate. I must admit, I do not like to do it alone,I like to share the experience with someone special. I do love to cook, yes, a guy that cooks.i mostly enjoy small dinner parties,especially with that special person. I am physically fit and look very young for my age. I am in good shape and plan on staying that way. its my life style.I’m a committed Christian, born again when i was 29yrs and very spiritual .searching for my life partner. she must be responsible, honest, caring and above all with a good sense of humor. Age, religion,distance or nationality is not a case sensitive, provided I find true love and affection in her.she must be someone that anytime i look into her eyes,i see myself.a lovely and understanding queen,and i know she is out here somewhere.Anytime am to say something about myself, i get so speechless.not because i don't know what to say about myself,but there is a whole lot to say that cant just say it all.well,those who know me well will describe me as a very open person,a loving and caring man who loves to live life to the fullest.i work so hard and i like and enjoy my work so much.

What I'm looking for

I am looking that special woman, friend and lover that I can't live without. I know how to and enjoy treating a lady like a lady and enjoy pleasing and spoiling her. I am the kind of guy that still enjoys opening the door for you, pull your chair out or help you put your coat on, holding your hand as we walk through life. I like to laugh. I'm told that I am kind, compassionate, a loyal friend and lover, romantic and sensitive. I don't go to bars to meet women, but do enjoy going out now and then. I consider myself sensitive to the needs of my partner and her emotions, a good communicator. I like to call her in the middle of the day just to tell her that she is on my mind. Giving a small gift or flowers for no reason other then that she is special to me. I enjoy kissing that special someone, cuddling with that special someone is the best way to show you care and need her close, I enjoy public affection, flirting should always be a big part of a relationship, spiritual but not religious. I love to please and spoil and be spoiled by my lover. I believe good communications will enable us to express our needs and wants. I am very passionate but with one woman only. I have many interests and always willing to try new ones. During my free time, I enjoy relaxing doing many things like listening to music, watching a good movie or going to a sports event. I enjoy most physical activities, walking, and some working out. Also enjoy playing pool, shooting darts and trying new things. I do enjoy reading a book or magazine when the mood strikes me. I enjoy listening to R&B, oldies and smooth jazz and some Hip-Hop. I won't lie and say looks don't matter.

What I'm NOT looking for
Ask me later

Details
Background Way of Life
Astology:Cancer
Zodiac:Rooster
Interests:Any

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Randy4love @ datemefree.org
« Antwort #4 am: 02,Jan,2013, 00:12:15 »

Randy4love
http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=183013

Zitat
Personal details
Sex  male
Children     0
Want children    No matters
Date of birth    1956 - September - 12
Height   5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type    Average
Ethnicity    Caucasian
Religion     Christian
Marital status   Widow
Smoker   No
Drinker  Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a     female
Looking for an age range     45 -  60
Relationship     Activity Partner, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Travel Partner

Description:
I am a very simple and easy going man, soft at heart, open minded, filled with humor, children lover, single and seeking, faithful, loyal,....just to mention a few. I am looking for love and happiness. I don't think its impossible to actually find that someone special out there, just wish I could. I have a good job that I like and for the most part like my life, I just need someone to share it with.All races are ever welcome.

Ideal match description:
I would like to meet someone who has similar traits, who is confident with herself. Loves to watch tv or a movie and cuddle. I like to hold hands when on walks with someone special, whether in public or out in the middle of no where. Someone who likes kids and can tolerate them, especially teens, wild mood swings and will listen when they have a problem. I want someone who can share the good times and the bad, who will work together no matter how good or bad a day may be. I want a partner who is willing to be a full partner, not someone who will bail when things get rough. I want someone who is always honest, that is important! Things can always be worked out, no matter how bad, as long as there is trust.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
George Hilma @ facebook.com
« Antwort #5 am: 02,Jan,2013, 00:12:27 »
George Hilma
http://www.facebook.com/george.hilma.9

Zitat
Arbeit und Ausbildung.
Arbeitgeber
self employed
Hochschule
Rechnungswesen
Wohnorte.
Sacramento
Derzeitiger Wohnort
Familie.
bright hilma
Bruder.
Allgemeines.
Interessiert an
Frauen
Beziehungsstatus
Single

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Thomas Grosso @ facebook.com
« Antwort #6 am: 02,Jan,2013, 00:36:01 »

Thomas Grosso
http://www.facebook.com/thomas.grosso.7

Zitat
Hat bei self employed gearbeitet
Hat hier studiert: University of Florida
Schule  Illionois State University Chicago
Wohnt in Orlando
Aus Rom
Sprachen    Italienisch und Englisch

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Aston Martin @ xing.com
« Antwort #7 am: 02,Jan,2013, 07:49:51 »
Aston Martin
http://www.xing.com/profile/Aston_Martin2

Zitat
Aston Martin
Marine Engineer
(Der Unternehmensname ist nur sichtbar für registrierte Mitglieder)
manchester
Vereinigtes Königreich
Sprachen Englisch 

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Allan Gillham @ facebook.com
« Antwort #8 am: 02,Jan,2013, 07:57:34 »
Allan Gillham
http://www.facebook.com/allan.gillham.1

Zitat

Über Allan.

I will like you to know that I really want to take this serious and see what the future hold for us .I will love to know more about you and also will like you to feel free to ask me whatever you will like to know about me.I hope You are doing okay an

I will like you to know that I really want to take this serious and see what the future hold for us .I will love to know more about you and also will like you to feel free to ask me whatever you will like to know about me.I hope You are doing okay and You had a great sleep Last night? Lol.I'm pretty much a trusting person, for the most part, however, I believe each person deserves their own chance and i don't judge anyone..In fact, I try to keep an open mind with everyone.. at least as much as a human being can... I believe in ROMANCE! I love romance and being romantic..I enjoy pampering my woman (when I have one that is)..

Am constantly told that I'm good looking and both look act far younger than my years (while still being responsible for the most part).. Am considered intelligent, honest, capable of carrying a conversations on a variety of topics, kind, caring, giving, passionate, compassionate, a leader with a commanding presence, successful, possessing a quirky sense of humor and so much more! You will find me a contradiction in terms.. I can be intense yet laid back, intelligent yet do some of the most stupid things, outgoing yet shy, a leader yet not afraid to take directions and be a role player, funny yet serious, etc..
 The reality is that I truly do seek a lasting relationship.. For this to happen we should be compatible emotionally, intellectually, socially, spiritually, physically (call me shallow but looks do matter) and, yes, sexually.. Even with all this, love must exist and there must be that ever-elusive 'spark..' In essence, I seek the proverbial 'Total Package..' Rather than 'settling' for someone I could be happy with, I seek someone I cannot imagine living without (a subtle yet important distinction) for a lifetime together filled with passion (both in and outside the bedroom), intensity and bliss..

I am a down to earth, easygoing, sensitive yet strong man who's Adventurous, Articulate, Athletic, Attractive and very Affectionate - intellectually curious about people, places and ideas.
 I have many diversified interests. My smile and positive personality come through when u meet me. When u know me, u find warmth, support, fun, caring and love. Extremely Romantic and giving and desire the same in the woman I am searching for. Very fortunate to have a wonderful career. . I work hard to integrate social consciousness and spirituality into my life. I am very active and do exercise a lot to keep my body strong and healthy. Also very sportive and enjoy games like Tennis, Baseball, Hockey, Volley Ball, Swimming etc.... I'd love to find a woman with high spirit and warmth, a woman of integrity, my soul mate, who likes to laugh and loves life, who loves animals, and shares a lot of things in common with me and likes who she is - for it all. Kids fine.

I would want to be her everything and she mine.. I want the WHOLE package.. A friendship that grows into the ultimate loving/caring/passionate relationship that one only dreams of.. I don't want to just live with someone, I want someone I can't imagine living without.. I hope that makes sense.. I guess I'm searching for my missing piece to my puzzle.. I'd want my woman to match on all levels..

I am at a great place in my life now and want to share it with a partner on all levels.. I agree there must be a physical attraction as well.. I always say that it's what on the inside that counts and that always makes a person attractive on the outside as well.. I want to be with someone that I miss when we are not together and I can feel the electricity running through my body when we touch.. Someone who likes to cuddle(I know this probably sounds corny), hold hands, hug, kiss for no reason.

I do not have a particular physical 'type' that appeals to me.. Rather, I tend to look at the entire package, especially personality.. I am not the jealous type by any means.. I believe that in a relationship you have to be a family regardless if the children are not biologically yours a family is a family no matter what! I would never try to be a replacement father it just can't be done, but to be there for the kids as a great dad and support them and be a part of their life is an important thing!..

I am willing to relocate provided that the relationship is moving in a long term/serious direction.. I am not interested in bopping around 'trying women out'.. LOL... on a more serious side, I am not about having sex with just anyone.. I love to make love to my woman and I enjoy a lot of sex but I must have feelings for the person and she for me.. There must be CHEMISTRY and that deep seeded trust before it would move to the sexual phase.. There's just too many diseases out there and to be honest, I've seen what they can do to a life if you're careless sexually.. I wouldn't want that for anyone I know or care about.. Don't get me wrong though, if the relationship were to get to that phase, I am completely into pleasing my woman.... COMPLETELY!..

Allgemeines.
Interessiert an
Frauen
Beziehungsstatus
Verwitwet
Lieblingszitate.
Psalm 35:83

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
coolbreeze147 @ mingles.com
« Antwort #9 am: 02,Jan,2013, 08:09:12 »
coolbreeze147
http://www.mingles.com/coolbreeze147/

Zitat
I'm British American , a people person.. I love to have fun and live life to its fullest ,when it comes to working I believe in team-work cos I don't like it in a vacuum .. I love traveling and meeting people.. Am easy going, down to earth, serious minded, with an open heart.. I'm compassionate, humane, loving, caring and romantic.. I love cuddling and being cuddled, hanging out with friends and visiting the beach, I enjoy the social life, love watching movies, enjoy watching soccer , reading good books and love adventures a lot... My hobbies are Cooking, Dancing, Snow boarding, Studying and lots more... I do pets and I love my dogs Billy and Milo, cos they really keep me busy and taking a walk with them really feels cool.. I have just a son and he's all I've got and I love him with everything in me.. Above all am God fearing and just being ME.. If you wish to know some more about me, hit me and ask...

Distance From You:unknown
 Relationship Status:Widowed
Ethnicity:Caucasian
Religion:Christian (other than Catholic or Protestant)
Education:Other
Profession:Petroleum Engineer
 Body Type:A few extra pounds
Height:6'2"
Hair:Brown
Eyes:Grey
Astrological Sign:Virgo
Smoking:Don't smoke
Drinking:Social drinker
Children:Have children (living with me occasionally)
Want Children?Undecided
Looking For:something serious
Favorite Movies:any good movie
Last Good Book I've Read:any good book thats educating
Magazines I Like:Civil
TV Shows I Try Not To Miss:H20 Limits
Music I Love:classical

About the Person I'm Interested In

Max Distance From Me:20000 miles
Relationship Status:Single, Divorced, Widowed or Separated
Ethnicity:Caucasian, African American, Hispanic/Latin, East Asian, South Asian, Middle Eastern, Native American or Pacific Islander
Religion:Catholic, Protestant, Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist, Agnostic or Atheist
Education:Graduate School or Post-Grad
Body Type:(no preference)
Height:3'0" to 7'11"
Hair:Brown, Black, Blonde, Red, Grey or Bald
Eyes:Brown, Blue, Green, Hazel or Grey
Smoking:(no preference)
Drinking:(no preference)
Children:(no preference)
Want Children?(no preference)
Someone Looking For:something serious