Autor Thema: Sgtjohnjordan @ datepad.com  (Gelesen 12121 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Jterry, 54 @ badoo.com
« Antwort #20 am: 08,Mär,2013, 00:39:49 »
Jterry, 54
http://badoo.com/01227880140/

Zitat
Jterry, 54
Wants to make new friends
Altoona, KS, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)

Über mich
I am an honest, easygoing, caring, compassionate, passionate romantic, with a great sense of humor. I'm loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature, I Hate Lies, Cheating and not Trustworthy and I Like going to Beaches, swimming, Dancing, with my love one and like Writing Poem, Dinner and Going to church as well\

Interessiert an
Am not looking for woman to date, game, sex but someone to spend the of my life with, All i need from her is just being sincere to me, make me feel secured, appreciate, love, care faithful, honest and being understanding, cos all my life has been engolfed with misery and loneliness, i watch my life layed wide spread in front of me and didn't know what to do with it, my life has been so boring and hope with someone who is ready to Love me for who i am and who is gonna change my life for the best

Persönliche Infos
Beziehungsstatus:
    Ich bin Single
Orientierung:
    Ich bin heterosexuell
Aussehen:
    188cm (6'2"), 82kg (181Lbs), durchschnittlich, braune Haare und braune Augen.
Wohnsituation:
    Alleine
Kinder:
    Habe bereits Kinder
Rauchen:
    Anti-Raucher
Alkohol:
    Nur in Gesellschaft
Ausbildung:
    Lehre/Ausbildung
Sprachen:
    Englisch
Arbeit:
    YES,, US Army. Ich habe ein gutes Einkommen.

« Letzte Änderung: 12,Apr,2020, 22:11:28 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
John, 47 @ badoo.com
« Antwort #21 am: 08,Mär,2013, 00:44:41 »
John, 47
http://badoo.com/01224443415/

Zitat
John, 47
New York, NY, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)

Über mich
I am an honest, easygoing, caring, compassionate, passionate romantic, with a great sense of humor. I'm loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature, I Hate Lies, Cheating and not Trustworthy and I Like going to Beaches, swimming, Dancing, with my love one and like Writing Poem, Dinner and Going to church as well\

Interessiert an
Am not looking for woman to date, game, sex but someone to spend the of my life with, All i need from her is just being sincere to me, make me feel secured, appreciate, love, care faithful, honest and being understanding, cos all my life has been engolfed with misery and loneliness, i watch my life layed wide spread in front of me and didn't know what to do with it, my life has been so boring and hope with someone who is ready to Love me for who i am and who is gonna change my life for the best

Persönliche Infos
Beziehungsstatus:
    Ich bin Single
Orientierung:
    Ich bin heterosexuell
Aussehen:
    185cm (6'1"), 44kg (97Lbs), durchschnittlich, braune Haare und braune Augen.
Wohnsituation:
    Alleine
Kinder:
    Habe bereits Kinder
Rauchen:
    Anti-Raucher
Alkohol:
    Nur in Gesellschaft
Sprachen:
    Englisch
Arbeit:
    military. Ich habe ein gutes Einkommen.

« Letzte Änderung: 12,Apr,2020, 22:12:07 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Wallace, 47 @ badoo.com
« Antwort #22 am: 08,Mär,2013, 00:49:16 »
Wallace, 47
http://badoo.com/01226183502/

Zitat
Wallace, 47
New York, NY, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)
Über mich
Am [highlight]Jordan[/highlight]... 49, I am an honest, easygoing, caring, compassionate, passionate romantic, with a great sense of humor. I'm loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature.. and a good man to have.. I Like going to Beaches, swimming, Dancing, Writting Poem, Dinner.. watching adventure movies.. and Going to church as well...

Am here looking for love and good woman to spend the rest of my life with.. what matter to me is to find and search for better woman that will grow old with me... am after better woman who has so much thing to offer.. not a woman how is dating for fun.. and who is looking to inherit man wealth... lol. lol.. am after a woman who still have believe that love is still existing.. am after a woman who still believe there is love and who is ready for serious and reliable relationship.. not a woman who don't have nothing to offer... for love.. if you are here for wealth man you better don't reach me.. or if you are here for

Persönliche Infos
Beziehungsstatus:
    Ich bin Single
Rauchen:
    Nichtraucher
Alkohol:
    Ja, bitte!
Sprachen:
    Englisch
Arbeit:
    military, us army.

« Letzte Änderung: 12,Apr,2020, 22:14:00 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
caringcpt @ interracialdatingcentral.com
« Antwort #23 am: 21,Mär,2013, 22:56:32 »
caringcpt 
http://www.interracialdatingcentral.com/caringcpt

Zitat
caringcpt   
Looking for my soul mate.
Nickname:        caringcpt
I am a:        Man
Looking for a:        Woman, aged 37 - 55
Relationship seeking:        Long Term Relationship
Eye color:        Blue
Hair color:        Light Brown
Height:        5'7"-5'11" (170cm-180cm)
Body Type:        Average
My ethnicity is:        Latino / Hispanic
Religion:        Christian - Other
Education:        High school
Smoking behavior:        Do not smoke, but ok if you do
Drinking behavior:        Drink Socially
Relationship Status:        Never Married
Have children:        Yes, living at home
Want children:        Undecided
Languages:        English
When it comes to relocation:        I would relocate anywhere in the world
Starsign:        Virgo
My Personality
Ideally I'd live in a:
In the city
My fashion sense is:
Jeans and Tshirt all the time
My sense of humor is:
Find Out Later
When I go to parties:
Find Out Later
On a day off, I enjoy:
Curling up with a good book
I attend religious services:
Once a week
When it comes to work:
I keep a standard 40-hour work week
Who Am I?
How would you describe yourself?:
A little about me...
I am really a sincere and honest person. Am caring, kind, friendly very easy to get along with am, social, romantic, passionate. Smart, intelligent, cool headed, adaptive, have a big heart and I do believe in the truth and honesty... Cause honesty is the only key to human success and with honesty.. Our dreams will just be the greatest and the best of all.. I know its hard to be completely honest.. But I try to be who I am and do what I know how to do best. No one really can change who I am or my personalty cause I believe in myself and my life is based on truth and its all about who I really am.. Cause I know the kind of person I am and they way I treat others. I really do care alot about others who care for me.. Cause I am a very caring person and my heart is so blessed and lovely..
What Am I Looking For?
I am looking for:
Well. I am really looking for a woman whos completely honest and sincere about his words and feelings whose ready for a long term relationship. Whos ready to build up a family with someone real.. The kind of woMan I like to meet and be with;i want a woman who I know I can have faith and completely trust with all my heart.. Cause to make a standard relationship it must really be based on trust. Love and trust are one big family and with both.. A relationship will be the greatest u ever imagine... Well.. I believe in devoting my time to my loved ones and making them happy.. Cause they are my own families and I always do look forward to that day I will get to meet my dream woman.. And I know when you gets to meet me you will be so happy to get along with my kind of person too..
Looking for ethnicity:
White / European descent, Latino / Hispanic, Mixed / Multi, Native American, Other

« Letzte Änderung: 12,Apr,2020, 22:14:37 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Jason, 50 @ badoo.com
« Antwort #24 am: 21,Mär,2013, 23:45:29 »
Jason, 50
http://badoo.com/01182321269

Zitat
Jason, 50
Sucht nach neuen Freunden
Los Angeles, CA, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)
Sprachen:
    Englisch

« Letzte Änderung: 12,Apr,2020, 22:15:16 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Brian, 50 @ badoo.com
« Antwort #25 am: 21,Mär,2013, 23:54:18 »
Brian, 50

Zitat
Brian, 50
London, Großbritannien

Über mich
[highlight]Am loyal, caring, responsible, honest, lovely, faithful and man to have... all i need is love and happiness..: I have a positive attitude and a beautiful spirit. I am not complicated, just a simple soul. I love to smile and I am very good man who as love to offer. and I'm fun to be with. I love to cook, sing, dance & travel, I'm nice, friendly good kind caring loving and sweet I love sports any type of sport, I'm a very happy person. I am fun-loving, not moody and have a sense of humor. I have a lot of interests and am always open to something new.... I Like going to Beaches, swimming, Dancing, Writing Poem, Dinner.. watching adventure movies.. ... I am an honest, easygoing, caring, compassionate, passionate romantic, with a great sense of humor. I'm loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature

Interessiert an
I want a woman who really love, who still believe that love is still existing. She must have a love and appreciation for all life with respect.. i need a woman who ready to offer me happiness. i need a woman.. Who is not really dating for fun.. all i need is woman who is ready for serious relationship not a traitors and betrayal who dont have nothing to offer for love.. Am here looking for love and good woman to spend the rest of my life with.. what matter to me is to find and search for better woman that will grow old with me... am after better woman who has so much thing to offer.. not a woman who is dating for fun...... am after a woman who still have believe that love is still existing.. am after a woman who still believe there is love and who is ready for serious and reliable relationship that will lead to better tomorrow.. not a woman who don't have nothing to offer for love.. Never let my small age to scared you away from me.. LOL..

Persönliche Infos
Beziehungsstatus:
    Ich bin Single
Orientierung:
    Ich bin heterosexuell
Aussehen:
    188cm (6' 2''), 40kg (88lbs), durchtrainiert, braune Haare und braune Augen.
Wohnsituation:
    Alleine
Kinder:
    Habe bereits Kinder
Rauchen:
    Nichtraucher
Alkohol:
    Nur in Gesellschaft
Ausbildung:
    Hochschule/Uni
Sprachen:
    Englisch (Fließend) und Italienisch (Durchschnittlich)
Arbeit:
    Good. Ich habe ein hohes Einkommen.

« Letzte Änderung: 12,Apr,2020, 22:16:02 von Administrator »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: Mjordan79038 @ overfifties.com
« Antwort #26 am: 24,Mär,2013, 15:22:49 »
  Mjordan79038
http://www.overfifties.com/pages/search.php?i=250869&view_profile=57962&page=8
Zitat
  Mjordan79038 is looking for friends and/or romance
Gender:               Male               Relationship Status:               Single
Age:               44               Ethnic/Cultural Background:               Caucasian
Body type:               Average               Height:               5'6" to 5'11"
Hair Color:               Brown               Hair Length:               Medium
Eye Color:               Brown               Glasses/Contacts:               None
Smoking Habits:               Don't smoke               Drinking Habits:               Don't Drink
Religion:               Catholic               Education Level:               I'd rather not say...
Occupation Industry:               Military               Occupation Level:               Sgt
Number of Children:               2               Children Aged From:               12 - 7
I'm, loyal, responsible, caring man
i don't Drink
i don't smoke
i'm very lovely man, caring to everyone
Interests:
• Music
• Reading
• Sports
• Dogs
• Camping
• Fishing
• Church activities

I'm Looking For:
- Someone who is caring
- A person that is interested in me for who I am
- Someone who is committed to God
- A non smoker
- Someone interested in Movies and walks on the beach
- Someone who is active and involved in sports
- Someone who likes to socialize
- The life of the party
- A quiet person
- The strong silent type
- An outgoing person
- A strong leader

Relationship Sought:
I'm looking for a: Woman
For: Online friendship, A serious relationship, A serious relationship leading to marriage

« Letzte Änderung: 12,Apr,2020, 22:17:11 von Administrator »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: loveislife @ datingbetter.com
« Antwort #27 am: 31,Mär,2013, 14:09:31 »
loveislife 
http://65.39.142.53/profile.php?member=loveislife&search=1
Zitat
  loveislife: love is life
Sign: Aquarius
Height: 6' 2"
Body type: Athletic
Hair colour: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Religion: Christian
      City: Los Angeles, California
Education: College or Trade
Profession: Government
Income: Private
Has a car: Yes
Seeking a: Female
Looking for: Marriage       Marital status: Widowed
Has children: Yes
Want children: Undecided
Exercise: 4+ times per week
Smokes: No
Drinks: No
Drugs: No

About me:
I am a God fearing man,,, i am honest, sincere,,,loving,,caring,,,truthful,,trust worthy,,and understanding...i am a calm person, I am very hardworking,i love to cook for my woman and even help her pick out a dress to wear. I am a cool man and i love my job. I have a great sense of humor and a wide range of interest for unique and different people and things. I also love to travel......its part of my job........its always wonderful to listen to a woman speak i feel its what makes them special, and i think its what makes them women.. if you are interested in knowing me more you can hit me back ...

My Interests & Hobbies:
politics,movies,threatre,swimming

I am looking for:
well first she must be honest,open minded,willing to share thoughts and ideas,a woman that will be there for me,believe in me,love me for who i am ,care for me,be like a Sister,Friend,Mother,and most of all a wonderful Wife and Mother of my kid,a woman that will stick with me through the storms of life and still tells me she loves me.A woman that will stick to the oath of for better for worse and till death do us part i am not saying i am looking for a perfect woman but the right woman.The more I communicate with you,the more fascinated i am becoming.I am very definitely interested.We are very definitely at a very early stage of a relationship and I don't expect any unreasonable commitments.I only ask that you be totally honest.I promise to do the same.Respect my feelings and I will respect yours.I know we will not always agree on every viewpoint,but everyone is entitled to their own perspective.If you were to look at an animal,such as a horse from the front.You would see the soft nuzzle and beautiful eyes.If I were behind the horse,I would see a horse's ass.If we could trade perspectives,we would see life as it really is.But i have learn that relationships are very hard.People grow and change with time,people have their own minds,dreams and goals.To have a solid relationship the two people must commit to it.They must work at it and try to find the middle ground between them.People must be able to give and take and to trust that the relationship is what is most important.If a career,or a goal or a idea becomes more important then the relationship itself, then it will fail.The two people must nurture and care for the relationship like you would a flower.Feed it always,water it and help it grow with lots of love,attention and sunshine..I look for a friend,a companion,a sultry lover,and a woman who respects me as I do her.I work hard and will work hard for the relationship.Communication is necessary and most important no cheating or lying.Work through good and the bad.I look for peace and harmony.The woman to share life with and know she cares for me and I can care for her.What you say is true love is a fragile issue,when you have it it takes hard work to keep it shining or else it will lose its glow,people need to know it very well before jumping into it thats why their is a high rate of divorce this days there don't seem to be communication between partners about how they truly feel .Sometimes partners act very selfish and self centered that they don't carry the other lover along in what they do and it seems that they just shut the world out on them.I want a woman that can make me feel secure,a woman that wherever and whatever we go through her love will never change,a woman that without telling me with words i will see it in her eyes that she loves me.I will be waiting to hear from you very soon....

« Letzte Änderung: 12,Apr,2020, 22:17:45 von Administrator »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: advent223 @ kissnofrog.com
« Antwort #28 am: 12,Mai,2013, 12:31:47 »
advent223
http://www.kissnofrog.com/profile/advent223
Zitat
  Steckbrief
Sternzeichen:
Waage
Auf der Suche nach:
Frauen
Beziehungstyp:
Sprich mit mir über:
PLZ:
Land:
Deutschland

« Letzte Änderung: 12,Apr,2020, 22:18:18 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Gary Jordan @ facebook.com
« Antwort #29 am: 16,Jun,2013, 09:18:05 »

Gary Jordan
https://www.facebook.com/gary.jordan.9212

Zitat
Freunde · 5
Sergeant bei The U.S. Army
Hier studiert: TEXAS MILITARY INSTITUTE
Vorherige: American Military University
Wohnt in Kabul
Aus Charles Town, West Virginia

Gary Jordan
12. Juni
I know you are out there and it's just a matter of time before we find each other. I am looking forward to that day with all my heart. I am preparing myself for you each day. Imagining what you could be like. What do you look like? Are you tall, and beautiful or are you short, thick, cuddly, and good looking? No matter what, you are for me and I will love you regardless what happens through the times. I hope to grow old with you for the rest of my life. To celebrate good times with you and support each other through the bad times. Marriage is a journey that we will grow together through. We will learn things about each other every day. We will not always have good times but we will always love each other and work through our problems. Marriage is forever. So I promise you forever. We will have fun watching football games, taking walks, and watching movies. I look forward to that day and until then, I will be waiting for you with open arms and my heart full of love just for you.
 Love Always,

« Letzte Änderung: 12,Apr,2020, 22:19:00 von Administrator »