Autor Thema: Franklin, 49 @ badoo.com (Fotos mit Tim Lawson)  (Gelesen 11232 mal)

Online Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Tim Lawson @ facebook.com
« Antwort #20 am: 14,Feb,2013, 22:05:03 »
« Letzte Änderung: 03,Feb,2020, 14:02:48 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Online Administrator

• Administrator
Alfred Miller
« Antwort #21 am: 14,Feb,2013, 22:14:05 »
Alfred Miller
http://www.facebook.com/alfred.miller.9655

Zitat
Wohnorte     
      Los Angeles
Heimatstadt
Allgemeines
Geschlecht      Männlich
Beziehungsstatus      Verwitwet
Sprachen      Amerikanisches Englisch und Britisches Englisch

« Letzte Änderung: 03,Feb,2020, 14:03:39 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Online Administrator

• Administrator
Kelvin Broadway @ facebook.com
« Antwort #22 am: 14,Feb,2013, 22:16:25 »
Kelvin Broadway
http://www.facebook.com/kelvin.broadway.1

Zitat
Wohnorte

Bronx
Heimatstadt
Allgemeines
Geschlecht      Männlich

« Letzte Änderung: 03,Feb,2020, 14:07:18 von Administrator »

Online Administrator

• Administrator
Brian H Ander Ander @ netlog
« Antwort #23 am: 25,Mär,2013, 22:40:35 »

Brian H Ander Ander
http://en.netlog.com/brianhander

Zitat
male  - 52 years, Chicago, United States

Date of birth 05/05/1960
Location Chicago United States
Native language English
Company self
Profession self (Other)

Looking for Relationship
Hobbies golfing
Love status  Single
I fancy  Women

About me
 Am a real man with a real heart.

Zitat
wow.i am certainly speechless what manner of beauty bestowed on one person. You must have been created on God's resting day.i was looking perusing through a list of profiles when i found yours. i looked at it carefully and found out that we have lots in common, especially in the area of smiling like no one is watching, as ur picture suggested that. That is a very sexy picture u have there.what do u say dear??? we could get to know each other more and better...would u like tht?.....chuckling. waiting to hear from you soonest.

Zitat
I would like to describe myself as a gentleman who is not proud of what he has but what he is.. Most times I look down on my memory lane and feel proud because i never came from the biggest and brightest family that you would have probably came from, but each time I look at myself today, I am always proud of what I am. Growing up in in Chicago, Illinois gave me the zeal not to give up on my quest in life. was it was all worth it....heheh. You know having a goal keeps me striving and not feeling the pains. my dad then had a job that paid little and took the responsibility of the house rent and other miscellaneous bills he could pay. With all the financial issues around us cos my parents had good jobs I almost lost my focus then until I sat home one day, I can remember clearly I was listening to one of Martin Luther’s quote and he said "IF U CAN THINK OF IT U CAN DO IT" after all I was bright and industrious, as well as frugal and intelligent. So I took a vow to strive and hustle my way through school. hehhe.

When I got my university admission to study in engineering (first degree), I was happy but I was scared there wouldn’t be money to see myself through. I had some savings for the tuition fee at least for the first year that I saved all through the year working. Every kid around my block was enthusiastic about college and even though I knew I wrote well in the test I had my mind battling with how I would scale through the all 5 years course financially. hehhe. but then I knew there was a God somewhere, so sometimes when I saw my self worried, I always said to myself, "IF THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY"..HEHE.After my first year as a freshman, I fell in love with a woman of virtue. Her name was Doris,

bless her soul. She became my wife subsequently after we graduated and made me the happiest man in the world ever. She was a bundle of blessing to me now and my future. I dedicate my present achievements over the years to her moral, financial, emotional and physical support that propelled me towards positively. The reason why I am a proud engineer today and a business man was because she came into my life. In a nut shell she was from an affluent home and she was quick enough to recognize and appreciate my intelligence. We fell in love and she helped me so much in convincing her father and he became my mentor. Thanks to her generosity and kindness as it saw me through my first degree. I loved Doris my late wife; she was a year in level older than me when I met her in the university. We got married after our graduation and we gave birth to a wonderful son named james.jemas is 6 now and we Miss Doris too. i wish she was here to see what a wonderful son she has. Don’t be saddened to hear of my loss, for my loss only made unwhole and single.It left me without a companion and almost made me a pub maniac. When she died I visited the pub regularly and took to severe drinking, until my psychology therapist advised I took one of the jobs I was been offered from some oil companies offshore. He said if I left my house for a different ambience and settlement, it will rejuvenate and strengthen me. Thus, he was right as I kept my head up and managed to stop drinking as it was almost ruining my status. But all through these years, I have realized that unless I fall in love again and get that which is abstract, I would be incomplete. My lady that’s the reason am here I want a family for james and I. we leave in a big beautiful world that is not complete. I need a spice in my big world.

« Letzte Änderung: 03,Feb,2020, 14:08:04 von Administrator »

Online Administrator

• Administrator
Bill Grant @ facebook.com
« Antwort #24 am: 25,Mär,2013, 22:43:56 »

Bill Grant
http://www.facebook.com/bill.grant.1044

Zitat
Ist hier zur Schule gegangen: Seabrook texax

« Letzte Änderung: 03,Feb,2020, 14:09:01 von Administrator »

eva123

• Gast
Re: Anthony G @ Tagged
« Antwort #25 am: 29,Mär,2013, 11:45:58 »
Anthony G

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5985695397

Zitat
Anthony G

Zuletzt aktiv: Jetzt online!

Profilaufrufe: 72 Mal

Profil-Skin: Standard

Tagline: Please be real in everything you do in life!

Adresse: Reston, VA

Beziehungsstatus: Single

Interessiert an: Einem Date, Einer ernsthaften Beziehung

Sprachen: English

Ethnische Zugehörigkeit: Kaukasisch/weiß

Religion: Christ

Orientierung: Heterosexuell
Über mich

Musik:

Country, Jazz, R&B,
    Filme:

Adventure, Romance, Drama,
    Sport:

Swimming, Playing Tennis, Basket ball, bowling.
    Spaß:

To find a real woman that i will spend the rest of my life with.
    Die besten Features:

My Blue Eyes
    Über mich:

I'm a Loving, Caring, Honest., Respectful and God fearing man, and i know how to take good care of a Woman, and make her happy.

« Letzte Änderung: 03,Feb,2020, 14:14:44 von Administrator »

Online Administrator

• Administrator
Peter Sands @ facebook.com
« Antwort #26 am: 31,Mär,2013, 20:27:37 »
Peter Sands
http://www.facebook.com/peter.sands.102

Zitat
Allgemeines
Geschlecht      Männlich

« Letzte Änderung: 03,Feb,2020, 14:15:07 von Administrator »

Online Administrator

• Administrator
jerry williams @ meetup.com
« Antwort #27 am: 31,Mär,2013, 20:37:43 »
jerry williams
http://www.meetup.com/members/81603242/

Zitat
erry williams
Los Angeles, CA
Geburtsort: Fredericksburg
Meetup-Mitglied seit:

21. Februar 2013

Interessen

Singles 30's-50's, Finding Love, Single Widowed Divorced Separated Males & Females, Dating and Relationships, dating, Singles, Travel, Steelers Fan Club

« Letzte Änderung: 03,Feb,2020, 14:17:34 von Administrator »

Online Administrator

• Administrator
Jerry Williams @ facebook.com
« Antwort #28 am: 31,Mär,2013, 20:44:19 »
Jerry Williams
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005308021904

Zitat
Arbeit und Ausbildung

Consultancy
    Consultancy

University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT)
    University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT)
    Oshawa

Kootenay Lake School District
    Kootenay Lake School District
    Toronto (Ohio)

Über Jerry
I am a genuinely nice guy who is comfortable in his own skin. I am not someone who feels the need to impress anyone. I am a pretty open book, what you see, is what you get! I am financially secure, intelligent, warm, affectionate, and as loyal as they come. I love the beach, golf,and to laugh. I am an avid Pittsburgh Steeler Fan, and as any member of the Steeler Nation can tell you: You can leave the "Burgh" but, the "Burgh" never leaves you! My Pittsburgh roots emanate from that ethos where family, personal accountability/ integrity, hard work, common decency, and loyalty are paramount! I am very blessed to have my family, which leaves me nothing to complain about.
Wohnorte

Los Angeles
Derzeitiger Wohnort

Dublin, Ireland
Heimatstadt
Allgemeines
Geschlecht      Männlich
Interessiert an      Frauen
Beziehungsstatus      Geschieden
Sprachen      Britisches Englisch

« Letzte Änderung: 03,Feb,2020, 14:19:56 von Administrator »

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Re:dave @ zorpia
« Antwort #29 am: 19,Mai,2013, 22:04:50 »
dave
http://mini.zorpia.com/mini#!davegreen1224

Zitat
dave

50, Male, Paris, France
Last seen 1 day ago

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight

Divorced

Height:
    183cm

Weight:
    111Kg

Eye Color:
    Blue

Religion:
    Catholic

Smoking Habit:
    No

Drinking Habit:
    Social

Interested in:
    Friends, Activity Partners, Dating, Serious Relationship

Currently Living with:
    Alone, Kids

Social Settings:
    Better in small groups

TV Habits:
    Sports Nut, Movies, Documentaries

Personality:
    Friendly

Personal

About me:
    I'm a down to earth family-values guy, interested in meeting a good lady for a sincere relationship based on mutual respect. I only know how to give all of me. To love deeply and to live passionately. I strive for perfection, but know its unachievable. You will never ever have to question my love, respect and overall character. I've never cheated and never will. In me you will find your most passionate lover, your greatest cheerleader, your shoulder to lean on when times are tough, the hug when you need it most and most of all your best friend.

I'm looking for:
    I'd like someone who is passionate about life and knows how to laugh and have fun. I want someone who is physically active and takes care of themselves. We don't have to agree on everything, but she must be a good communicator in good times and bad. Oh, and she must have a good heart.

Language:
    English.

Places I've Traveled To:
    A LOT

PN-Nachricht

Zitat
When I saw your profile, it was so amazing. It seems you are that rare woman who I have been searching for, I will consider it an honor to get to know you.I don't have much time for interest in the traditional singles scene, so I decided to give this a try.My work has kept me from getting out much, but in general I do not have a problem meeting you. However, meeting the right woman has been what challenging, as i am happy now i want the best relationship with the right woman,I know you should be the right woman am searching for. Can you tell me what you want from a man? Have you meet anyone yet? What do you want in a good relationship? you can text me on this phone number :+1 724 761 1485 or send me a mailon this address davegreen7k@hotmail.com
hope to hear from you soon. dave

« Letzte Änderung: 03,Feb,2020, 14:22:35 von Administrator »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!