Autor Thema: Ramsey Peder @ facebook.com  (Gelesen 7338 mal)

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Ramsey Peder @ facebook.com
« am: 27,Nov,2011, 17:11:28 »
Ramsey Peder
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002238933986
Zitat
Has worked at Department of Defense (DoD)
Studied at havard university
Knows American English, Dutch
Work and Education
Employers     
      Department of Defense (DoD)
College     
      havard university
High School     
      Grant County High School

Activities and Interests
Other     
Social Center, Snaptu, meeting new people who you instantly get along with, Zingle, Meet New People, Meet New People, Meet new people, Meet New People, LuxDelux, Seattle, Washington

Basic Information
About Ramsey     
Am cap. ramsey peder, am from united states of america and i work with
us army,am here to find my soul companion, a woman who will care for me and love me unconditionally and who will always make me happy.
Interested In      Women
Sex      Male
Ramsey only shares some information publicly. If you know Ramsey, add him as a friend or send him a message.

Jude Gacia Pedersen
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001887113098

Zitat
Worked at in the Us Army (Major) 
Work and Education
Employers     
      in the Us Army
      Major

Arts and Entertainment
Music     
      BRYAN ADAMS official
      Micheal Buble
      Phil Collins
      Michael Jackson
More
Books     
      Fantasy
      Magazines
Movies     
      Adventure
      Comedy
      Action film
Television     
      Oprah Winfrey
      Helena Bonham Carter

Activities and Interests
Activities     
      I am simple and love the water a lot

Basic Information
Sex      Male
Contact Information
Email     
    * jude.gacia@yahoo.com

Pedersen Robert
https://www.facebook.com/major.robert1135

Zitat
Member at Department of Defense (DoD)Studied Defense & Strategic Studies at United States Military Academy
Knows English, Danish, Arabic
From Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Work and Education
Employers     
      Department of Defense (DoD)
      U.S. Army Special Operations Command
      Major
College     
      United States Military Academy
      Defense & Strategic Studies · Unconventional Warfare · Strategist
High School     
      St. Thomas Aquinas

Philosophy
Religious Views      I believe God Exist
Political Views      Indifferent
Favorite Quotations      "HEAL THE WORLD , MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE "
The Golden Rule "Do Unto Others What YOU want them to do to you "
Sports
Favorite Sports     
      Taekwondowith Chris Munnich
      birding

More
Favorite Teams     
      Chennai Super Kings
      Gillette 3V3 Soccer
      Liverpool FC
      Kentucky Wildcats
      Detroit Tigers

Favorite Athletes     
      Stone Cold - WWE Universe
      Hulk
      Master Chim
      Jakie Chan

More
Arts and Entertainment
Music     
      Celine Dion
      Billie Jean
      Thriller
      Danske Piger er de Smukkeste i Verden!!!
      AKON

More
Books     
      My Manuscript
      My Check Book
      A Walk To Remember

More
Movies     
      Gladiator
      The Unit Season
      Warsaw, Poland

More
Television     
      I do not have much time to watch TV but I prefer Cartoons
      Grey's Anatomy
      Oprah Winfrey
      Rescue Me

More
Games     
      Mafia Wars
      The Artifice
      Zoo World
      Eragon
      Mortal Kombat

More
Activities and Interests
Activities     
      hunting and fishing
      Friendship

More
Interests     
      United state of america  :D
      My Little Princess
      Children
      Peace
      U.S.Army

Basic Information
About Robert     
Robert is a man of worth..I directly or indirectly stand against injustice and I love the equality of all mankind . I am caring and accommodating in my attitude , have a loving personality , and Godly conscious in living ...
Sex      Male

Robert Pedersen
http://www.disabledme.com/index.php/profile/697

Zitat
Member Info
    * Member Type: Regular Member
    * Networks: North America
    * Profile Views: 218 views
    * Friends: 2 friends
    * Last Update: 16. Juni

How are you ? I am Robert , I would like to know you better and become your friend.Thank you I will like to hear from you . Robert email : robert.pedersen1135@gmail.com (Please drop me a line : I do not command ,I humbly request.)
     * Facebook https://www.facebook.com/major.robert1135

Personal Details

* About Me I once gave some of my colleagues some forms to fill about my personality. Most of the entries ticked boxes specified for COMPASSIONATE , INTELLIGENT , BUSINESS ORIENTED , ACCOMMODATING , ROMANTIC, CLASSY , GENEROUS, HARDWORKING , TRUST WORTHY/INTEGRITY,CONSIDERATE AND HUMBLE , I believe that the kind of friends I have would have said otherwise IF they consider me truly so. In my own words , I consider myself to be a man that just want to see positive changes occur in my life and in the life of people around me daily .Just like any other human , I have my pains, my hurts , past/bad memories and passion/willingness to make them better each day .I lost my wife on the 20th of August , 2002 to the sickness called Stroke and I have been a single parent to my dearest daughter "Princess" since her mother left us in a cold lonely world ....On a light mood, I am a sociable person .I love to go out with friends to play golf or Lawn tennis .I am a lover of nature as well...I just love to watch the sun goes down appreciate the twinkling stars in the sky and most often watch birds while I write about things .I write as hobby , I have a fairly large number of collections that ranges from Romance , Short Biographies , Health Tips ,anthology of poems e.t.c , I just build my collections, not yet into publishing , but I plan trying out that later in the years . Robert is a business minded person but never a workaholic and my Job has given me a wide range of Trans -Continental experience , exposure and adventure. I have been to many countries and have explored different cultures ..There are a lot of nice places in the world and I wish to settle down or spend a long time at the Caribbean when I am retired , this I hope would be with my new wife and my daughter .. About my heritage , I was born by a Danish father and an American Mother ..My father was an Investor while my mother was a missionary/Nurse .I am the only surviving child of my parent ,My dad wanted me to become a business lawyer but I wanted to carry a gun , so we had disputes over this for a long time ..Did I hear you say , I was disobedient?..I only followed my dream to save humanity. I am accessible , what I mean is that I am an open book ..I love to share my mind with people I love and really care for. I have passion for the young generation , little children and later in the years now that I am retired , I hope to set up a Non Governmental Organization that would see to the affairs of the young ones that have been derailed mentally and contribute that as my quota to a changing world. My greatest wish is seeing a changed world where there would not be fight anymore, or any form of terrorism , or countries fighting one another..I look forward to a world where all arms (Nuclear weapon) would be disarmed ..Each time I look at clips from the Hiroshima, Japan attack , tears roll down my cheek and I cry for uncountable numbers of lives that were lost and affected even up till today.I am a man that believe in the "Dream of change" and I know sooner or later ..Change would come .My Daughter Angelina or Princess is a very brilliant girl and she means so much to me ..My only wish for her is that she finds a woman that would be like a mother to her again.

Scamreports, die Fälle behandeln, in denen Bildern der selben Person verwendet wurden:

http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php/topic,4434.0.html

Zu folgenden Identitäten finden sich Scamreports die Fälle behandeln, bei denen Bilder der selben Person verwendet wurden:
Col. Pedersen Kelvin <colpeddy@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010:
Steve Pederson <stevepedersen69@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010:
Capt. John aka John Smith <LOVEAFAIR123@YAHOO.COM> :smilie_g_010:
« Letzte Änderung: 02,Mai,2020, 17:32:59 von Administrator »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Steve Pedersen @ person.com
« Antwort #1 am: 20,Dez,2011, 19:41:09 »
Steve Pedersen
 http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5558153

Zitat
USER ID: 5558153
Nickname: stev
Name: Steve Pedersen
State/Region: California
City: San Diego Country Estates
Distance: 5456 ml (8780 km)
Last login: Dec 20, 2011, 18:37

stev:  ok, do you have a yahoo messenger?
 stev:  i am finding it difficult to chat here i think it will be better et the messenger
stev:  stevepedersen69@yahoo.com

« Letzte Änderung: 02,Mai,2020, 17:50:37 von Administrator »

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Bill Cavaly @ facebook
« Antwort #2 am: 20,Dez,2011, 19:51:24 »
« Letzte Änderung: 02,Mai,2020, 17:52:17 von Administrator »

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Pedersen Steadman @ facebook
« Antwort #3 am: 20,Dez,2011, 20:07:35 »
Pedersen Steadman
http://www.facebook.com/people/Pedersen-Steadman/100003064449210

Robert Pedersen
http://www.disabledme.com/index.php/profile/697

Zitat
First Name Robert Last Name Pedersen Gender Male Birthday 15 April 1965 Nearest City Elizabeth Town Country United States Contact Information
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/major.robert1135 Personal Details
About Me I once gave some of my colleagues some forms to fill about my personality. Most of the entries ticked boxes specified for COMPASSIONATE , INTELLIGENT , BUSINESS ORIENTED , ACCOMMODATING , ROMANTIC, CLASSY , GENEROUS, HARDWORKING , TRUST WORTHY/INTEGRITY,CONSIDERATE AND HUMBLE , I believe that the kind of friends I have would have said otherwise IF they consider me truly so. In my own words , I consider myself to be a man that just want to see positive changes occur in my life and in the life of people around me daily .Just like any other human , I have my pains, my hurts , past/bad memories and passion/willingness to make them better each day .I lost my wife on the 20th of August , 2002 to the sickness called Stroke and I have been a single parent to my dearest daughter "Princess" since her mother left us in a cold lonely world ....On a light mood, I am a sociable person .I love to go out with friends to play golf or Lawn tennis .I am a lover of nature as well...I just love to watch the sun goes down appreciate the twinkling stars in the sky and most often watch birds while I write about things .I write as hobby , I have a fairly large number of collections that ranges from Romance , Short Biographies , Health Tips ,anthology of poems e.t.c , I just build my collections, not yet into publishing , but I plan trying out that later in the years . Robert is a business minded person but never a workaholic and my Job has given me a wide range of Trans -Continental experience , exposure and adventure. I have been to many countries and have explored different cultures ..There are a lot of nice places in the world and I wish to settle down or spend a long time at the Caribbean when I am retired , this I hope would be with my new wife and my daughter .. About my heritage , I was born by a Danish father and an American Mother ..My father was an Investor while my mother was a missionary/Nurse .I am the only surviving child of my parent ,My dad wanted me to become a business lawyer but I wanted to carry a gun , so we had disputes over this for a long time ..Did I hear you say , I was disobedient?..I only followed my dream to save humanity. I am accessible , what I mean is that I am an open book ..I love to share my mind with people I love and really care for. I have passion for the young generation , little children and later in the years now that I am retired , I hope to set up a Non Governmental Organization that would see to the affairs of the young ones that have been derailed mentally and contribute that as my quota to a changing world. My greatest wish is seeing a changed world where there would not be fight anymore, or any form of terrorism , or countries fighting one another..I look forward to a world where all arms (Nuclear weapon) would be disarmed ..Each time I look at clips from the Hiroshima, Japan attack , tears roll down my cheek and I cry for uncountable numbers of lives that were lost and affected even up till today.I am a man that believe in the "Dream of change" and I know sooner or later ..Change would come .My Daughter Angelina or Princess is a very brilliant girl and she means so much to me ..My only wish for her is that she finds a woman that would be like a mother to her again. Differently Abled Status? Differently Abled

« Letzte Änderung: 02,Mai,2020, 17:54:13 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
David Pedersen @ facebook.com
« Antwort #4 am: 12,Dez,2012, 22:49:14 »
David Pedersen
http://www.facebook.com/david.pedersen.16121

Zitat
Wohnt in Bagdad
Beziehungsstatus    Verwitwet
Aus Denver

I am Sergeant Pedersen David, age 48, of Casco, Maine i am station in Iraq, since March 28, 2007.I was assigned to the 782nd Brigade Support Battalion, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, North Carolina.

I grew up in Casco, Maine and attended Lake Region High School in Naples, Maine.I played several sport in includeing tennis,i loved to cook, and acted in plays. Prior to joining the military i held several jobs to include preschool teacher, construction worker, and high school janitor.I joined the Army in September 1991, completed my basic and advanced training at Fort Jackson, South Carolina, and the Basic Airborne Course at Fort Benning, Georgia.i was assigned to the 82nd Airborne Division in April 1995.I have been in the military for tweenty years and had two tours of Iraq and Afghanistan.

I awards and decorations include the Meritorious Service Medal, the Army Commendation Medal with two oak leaf clusters, the Army Good Conduct Medal, the National Defense Service Medal, the Afghanistan Campaign Medal, the Iraqi Campaign Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, the Army Service Ribbon, the Overseas Ribbon, the NATO Medal, the Combat Action Badge, the Parachutist’s Badge, and the Driver’s/Mechanic Badge.

« Letzte Änderung: 02,Mai,2020, 17:55:07 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Patrick Pedersen @ facebook.com
« Antwort #5 am: 12,Dez,2012, 22:59:07 »

Patrick Pedersen
http://www.facebook.com/patrick.pedersen.7923

Zitat
Hat bei The U.S. Army gearbeitet
Hat hier studiert: United States Military Academy

« Letzte Änderung: 02,Mai,2020, 17:55:53 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Victor Pedersen @ facebook.com
« Antwort #6 am: 12,Dez,2012, 23:13:29 »
Victor Pedersen
http://www.facebook.com/victor.pedersen.5011

Zitat
Hat bei The U.S. Army gearbeitet
Hat hier studiert: The United States Army
Schule  United States Military Academy
Wohnt in Kabul
Aus New York City
Sprachen    Englisch

« Letzte Änderung: 02,Mai,2020, 17:56:38 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Bruce Pedersen @ facebook.com
« Antwort #7 am: 12,Dez,2012, 23:16:57 »

Bruce Pedersen
http://www.facebook.com/bruce.pedersen.58

Zitat
Hat bei US Military gearbeitet
Hat hier studiert: Auburn University
Schule  Colorado Academy Abschlussklasse 1978 · Denver

« Letzte Änderung: 02,Mai,2020, 17:57:23 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Joe Pedersen @ facebook.com
« Antwort #8 am: 12,Dez,2012, 23:25:02 »

Joe Pedersen
http://www.facebook.com/joe.pedersen.37

Zitat
Hat bei United States Army gearbeitet
Hat hier studiert: American Military University
Wohnt in Austin
Aus Bronx
Beziehungsstatus    Single
Sprachen    Englisch

I was raised with a good Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintains this value wherever I go.

Am a very respectful and humble person, I'm very friendly,open minded and straight forward in life,loving and caring person who knows how to take very good care of a woman especially giving her sense of belonging in everything I do in life. I am very quiet at first but I warm up quickly, Communication is VERY important to me.

« Letzte Änderung: 02,Mai,2020, 17:58:02 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Ped Mar @ facebook.com
« Antwort #9 am: 12,Dez,2012, 23:31:00 »
« Letzte Änderung: 02,Mai,2020, 17:58:45 von Administrator »