Autor Thema: Morgan Paul <paulmorgan5778@yahoo.co.uk>  (Gelesen 2669 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Morgan Paul <paulmorgan5778@yahoo.co.uk>
« am: 27,Nov,2010, 02:58:52 »
<jerk_love1@yahoo.co.uk> <jerk_love1@hotmail.com> <jerk_torger1960@hotmail.co.uk> <jerk_torger1960@yahoo.com> <jerk-torger1960@live.co.uk>

Paul Morgan / Jerk Torger / Kelvin Adams

Auch dieser Herr benützt immer wieder verschiedene Profil Bilder!

Zitat
Hello Dear,
I saw your photo and love your profile you wrote there. I seem to have some little interest that could be developed and might lead to something soonest. I am a man who believe so much in love and fun. I am 45years old. I am into Sales and Marketing which involves the buying and selling of Copper products for recycling, and manufacturing of cables and metal work. I am an independent man who loves working and planning and in search of a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well as growing older together. I don't smoke, but sometime take Social drinks. I lost my wife in an auto crash three years ago and i have a lovely daughter called oliver, she is 17years and study Music at the University in Georgia Atlanta. I love Vacation, outing with family, beach walk, as wel l as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel trips, passion,fine food, intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace and growing old together. My wish here is to get involved in a Serious relationship/marriage, relationship. I know you feel we are far from each other, but i strongly believe we still have to write each other or have a Chat with one another,this will enable us to know ourselves much more better as well as considering relocation once again your profile is interesting and i really want to know more about you and getting to meet you if possible. Hope you find this mail interesting as much as i love every thing there in your profile dear;:

Name: Morgan Paul

Marital Status: widower

Children: 1

Religion: Christian

Appearance: Very attractive

Language(s): English

Email me and Add me to your yahoo message chat list so that we can chat and know more about ourselves online now. I will be glad to have a chat online with you (paulmorgan5778@yahoo.co.uk) so as to enable us share our photo and get to know each other more better. Hope to hear from you positively.

With Much Love,

Morgan.....

Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

« Letzte Änderung: 19,Nov,2019, 21:22:19 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Ben
« Antwort #1 am: 30,Mai,2011, 19:31:06 »
Ben
http://bride.ru/ph/htcgi/men/266/266938P1.html

Zitat

Date of Birth:   5 May 1967
Zodiac:  Taurus
Height:  189 cm    6' 2.4"
Weight:  84 kg    185 lbs
City:    MARBELLA
Eyes:    hazel
Hair:    brown
Education:   higher
Religion:    universal
Marital Status:  not married
Kids:    2 : 10 and 12yrs living with mother
Languages spoken:    English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French, other

My personality traits are:   Honest, tender, Calm, Patient, Active, Loving Life, faithful, Harmonious, Romantic, joyfull, Open minded, other ..
I like these kinds of music:     all kinds ! mostly R&B, new age, club, chillout, Dance, some classical, but rather not so much heavy metal and hard rock
I usually read:  -- many --

I like to go out to/and:     Hiking, Beach walks, Cinema, dining, shopping, traveling, sports, .. I enjoy many things, But its more important with whom you do the things and to do the things with passion

My favorite cuisine:     international - sushi, oriental, french, mexican etc etc
I like these physical activities:    -- many --

More about me:   ..It is not so easy to tell about oneself: I travel much for my companies, but have the freedom to combine my work with relaxation and culture when I am traveling... which is nice.. However I mostly like to be Home or together with my beloved.. I'm energetic in a calm manner, I am patient, honest, peacefull, faithful, simple, romantic, flexible, very family orientated, flexible, Harmonious, open minded..

I like ... traveling, but love ‘my home’, I like cooking at home as well as good ‘dining and wining’, sports (tennis, horseriding, gym), cinema, dancing, laughter, reading, good conversations, although believe that one tough or look can say more then a thousand words,
I am confident, but not arrogant, I like good manners, have a spiritual outlook on life and beyond, I am a business man and gentleman, who also, at times, is still a playful and romantic boy, who is looking for a lady, who inside her has still the romantic Girl. Also I believe strongly that true love, family, ´home´, trust, honesty, true Love and joy are the top priorities in life..

Age group of a partner:  25-45

My perception of an ideal relationship:  I am not seaching for an ideal match  Iam looking to find my best friend and lover in one person ! and someone who understands that an ideal relationship is something that has to be created by both the man and the woman together. So this match is everlasting because it is created by two people who truly love and understand each other.. in good and bad times..

Profile posted on:      Sun Feb 27 13:28:52 2011 (Moscow time)

« Letzte Änderung: 19,Nov,2019, 21:27:46 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Ben
« Antwort #2 am: 30,Mai,2011, 19:33:55 »
Zitat
am a business man and gentleman, who also, at times, is still a playful and romantic boy, who is looking for a lady, who inside her has still the romantic Girl ....

Der Profiltext findet sich in weiteren (Fake)profilen :smilie_g_010:

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
donno11
« Antwort #3 am: 30,Mai,2011, 19:37:43 »
Fix mal umgezogen

donno11
http://www.ro-mantik.de/user/donno11

Zitat

Edinburgh , United kingdom

1 Küsse erhalten    7 Profilbesuche
0 von 0 Mitglieder denken dieses Mitglied ist vertrauenswürdig!

Alter    45
Meine Eigenschaften -

Auf Parties
-
Mein erstes Date mit Dir
-
Dinge die mich heiss machen
-
Meine Hobbies -

Grösse (cm) -
Gewicht (kg)    -
Augenfarbe  -
Haarfarbe   -
Familienstand   -
Kinder  -
Raucher -
Trinkgewohnheit -
Ich suche nach  -
Sprachkenntnisse     -

Persönliche Beschreibung:
I am out going person. I like swimming, traveling and hiking, I'll tell my perfect match more. cheers

« Letzte Änderung: 19,Nov,2019, 21:24:04 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #4 am: 30,Mai,2011, 19:52:17 »
"Er" hatte schon vor einem Jahr mal ein Profil welches heute nicht mehr existiert

Ben

Zitat
Men /  Ben #262573 / Profile

Date of Birth:   5 May 1967
  Zodiac:   Taurus
  Height:   188 cm    6' 2.0"
  Weight:   82 kg    181 lbs
  City:   Barcelona
  Eyes:   hazel
  Hair:   brown
  Education:   Masters
  Religion:   Universal
  Marital Status:   Not married
  Languages spoken:   English, Dutch, Spanish, German, French

My personality traits are:   Honest, tender, Calm, family orientated, loving kids, Patient, Active but not nervous  , Loving Life, not drinkig alcohol, non smoking, faithful, Harmonious, Romantic, joyfull, emotionally and financially stable , Open minded, and some other .....
  I like these kinds of music:   all kinds ! mostly R&B, new age, club, chillout, Dance, some classical, but rather not so much heavy metal and hard rock
  I usually read:   -- various --

I like to go out to/and:   Hiking, Beach walks, Cinema, dining, shopping, traveling, relaxing at home, sports.. I enjoy many things, But for me its more important with whom I do the things

My favorite cuisine:   international - sushi, oriental, french, mexican etc etc and my own cooking, especially my Tira Misu
  I like these physical activities:   Various: tennis, golf, horse riding, hiking, etc etc
  More about me:   It is not so easy to tell about oneself: Well, I live most of the year in Spain .. but in summers sometimes in my home country Holland, and winters in Dubai or Egypt.. It depends a bit, For the moment I am single and can move freely  I travel intercontinental for my companies, but have the freedom to combine my work with relaxation and culture when I am traveling... which is nice.. I'm energetic in a calm manner, I am patient, honest, peacefull, faithful, simple, romantic, flexible, very family orientated, flexible, Harmonious, open minded..

I like ... traveling, but love ‘my home’, I like cooking at home as well as good ‘dining and wining’, laughter, good conversations, although believe that one tough or look can say more then a thousand words,
I am confident, but not arrogant, I like good manners, have a spiritual outlook on life and beyond, I am a business man and gentleman, who also, is still a romantic young man, who belives in dreams coming true  and is looking for a lady, who inside her has still the romantic Girl. Also I believe strongly that true love, family, ´home´, trust, honesty, true Love and joy are the top priorities in life..

Age group of a partner:   22-42

My perception of an ideal relationship:   I am not seaching for an ideal match  I am looking to find a great friend and beautifull (inner and outer) wife in one person ! and someone who understands that an ideal relationship is something that has to be created by both the man and the woman together. Love alone is not always enough I have learned, aspects like trust, romance, passion, balance, equality, harmony, friendship, openess and many other small ingredients is what will make our relationship special and unique.. and for us this will be our small paradise.. we understand and respect each other, and keep holding hands.. even when we are a bit upset

Profile posted on:   Wed May 19 11:10:45 2010 (Moscow time)

« Letzte Änderung: 19,Nov,2019, 21:26:28 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #5 am: 30,Mai,2011, 20:00:49 »
und hier noch eines aus dem Jahre 2008

Ben
http://bride.ru/ph/htcgi/men/233/233833P1.html

Zitat

Date of Birth:   5 May 1968
Zodiac:  Taurus
Height:  188 cm    6' 2.0"
Weight:  85 kg    187 lbs
City:    Barcelona
Eyes:    Light Brown
Hair:    Dark Brown
Education:   higher
Religion:    universal
Marital Status:  single
Languages spoken:    English, Dutch, German, Spanish
My personality traits are:   Honest, tender, Calm, Patient, Active, Loving Life, faithful, Harmonious, Romantic, joyfull, Open minded,.....
I like these kinds of music:     all kinds ! mostly R&B, new age, club, chillout, Dance, some classical, but rather not so much heavy metal and hard rock
I usually read:  -- many --
I like to go out to/and:     Hiking, Beach walks, Cinema, dining, shopping, traveling, sports, dancing.. I enjoy many things, But its more important with whom you do the things and to do the things with passion and love
My favorite cuisine:     international - sushi, oriental, french, mexican etc etc
I like these physical activities:    -- many --
More about me:   ..It is not so easy to tell about oneself: Well, I live in Spain and in Dubai. I travel intercontinental for my companies, but have the freedom to combine my work with relaxation and culture when I am traveling... which is nice.. I'm energetic in a calm manner, I am patient, honest, peacefull, faithful, simple, romantic, flexible, very family orientated, flexible, Harmonious, open minded..
I like ... traveling, but love ‘my home’, I like cooking at home as well as good ‘dining and wining’, sports (tennis, horseriding, gym), cinema, dancing, laughter, reading, good conversations, although believe that one tough or look can say more then a thousand words,
I am confident, but not arrogant, I like good manners, have a spiritual outlook on life and beyond, I am a business man and gentleman, who also, at times, is still a playful and romantic boy, who is looking for a lady, who inside her has still the romantic Girl. Also I believe strongly that true love, family, ´home´, trust, honesty, true Love and joy are the top priorities in life..
Age group of a partner:  22-42
My perception of an ideal relationship:  I am not seaching for an ideal match  Iam looking to find my best friend and lover in one person ! and someone who understands that an ideal relationship is something that has to be created by both the man and the woman together. So this match is everlasting because it is created by two people who truly love and understand each other.. in good and bad times..
 Profile posted on:      Sat Jan 5 18:29:54 2008 (Moscow time)

« Letzte Änderung: 19,Nov,2019, 21:28:37 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Morgan Paul/Paul Morgan <paulmorgan5778@yahoo.co.uk>
« Antwort #6 am: 01,Jun,2011, 20:48:07 »
Er ist auch schon mal aufgefallen als David Harrisson  <daveharry52@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010:

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001377990999&ref=search
Zitat
Steve Robert
Hat hier gearbeitet: The Employer Partnership

berichtete IP 41.155.94.228
Zitat
Hostname:      dial-pool94.lg.starcomms.net
ISP:      Starcomms Limited
Organization:      Starcomms Limited
State/Region:      Lagos
City:      Lagos

mein soul mate aus einem früheren Leben 

:smilie_g_010:
« Letzte Änderung: 19,Nov,2019, 21:29:47 von Administrator »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Zitat
Hallo xxxxxx

Ich frage mich, wie Gott dich gehen lassen könnte so leicht Sehen Sie hat mich wirklich vergessen zu fragen, wie Sie doing.well lass mich nicht weg von deiner Schönheit, muß ich Ihnen die Wahrheit sagen Sie gehören zu den Wundern der Götter Schönheit . Es tut mir leid, ich ougth einführen mich selbst, mein Name JERK Torger, und wenn man durch die Seite heute auf der Suche nach einer Lebensdauer Partner ich sah Ihr Profil, die interessanten Blick zu mir und ich sagte, ich sollte Ihnen ein paar Mail Liebe Sie wird es mir das Herz, indem er mir eine Antwort direkt an meine private E-Mail-Adresse, die sich Gladen (jerk_love1@yahoo.co.uk) (jerk_love1@hotmail.com), weil ich meine private E-Mail-Adresse immer keinen Zugang bitte senden Sie mir Ihre yahoo-ID oder MSN-ID und E-Mail-Adresse beim Antworten so konnten wir durch den Chat für eine reibungslose Kommunikation online starten, du bist schön Ich muß Kommentar, Cheers, bis ich von Ihnen hören und immer daran denken, dass Entfernung, Sprache und Alter kein Hindernis sind, wenn es kommen Freunde zu die wahre Liebe.

Best Regard
Jerk Torger

« Letzte Änderung: 19,Nov,2019, 21:30:42 von Administrator »

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Zitat
Hallo XXX,

Wie geht es Ihnen?. Ich war bei Ihr Foto suchen Ich bin ganz durch den hübschen Foto fasziniert. Du siehst so wunderbar und schön. Ich weiß, Sie besitzen alle Eigenschaften, die ich brauchte in der Frau und
Ihr Foto erregte meine Augen und meine Seele gefangen .. Ich bin ein sehr guter Christ mit guten Sinn für Humor zu mir Alter ist nie ein Hindernis in Beziehung.
Ich will gerne wissen, ob Sie möchten, so dass wir einander besser kennen lernen Chat ..... Nun, ich bin JERK Torger und ich bin ein Witwer und Vater von einem l Liebe den Menschen hilft, vor allem die weniger Privileg diejenigen, l wie das Gehen Tanzen, Schwimmen und Golf spielen .... ich bin neu auf dieser Seite und bin nicht wissen, wie viel dies funktionieren kann, wie ich glaube nicht, dass so viel im Internet als Mittel zur Datierung .... Ich werde gern wissen Sie besser, wenn es Ihnen nichts ausmacht. hier ist meine ID (jerk_torger1960@hotmail.co.uk) oder (jerk_torger1960@yahoo.com)

Liebe Grüße
JERK

« Letzte Änderung: 19,Nov,2019, 21:32:02 von Administrator »