Autor Thema: lonelyman2000 @ datingbetter.com  (Gelesen 855 mal)

Lydia_2901

• Gast
lonelyman2000 @ datingbetter.com
« am: 09,Mär,2013, 12:45:47 »
lonelyman2000 
http://65.39.142.53/profile.php?member=lonelyman2000&search=1
Zitat
  lonelyman2000: Am good caring honest man and am here looking for a good caring honest woman that we love me for who i am.
Sign: Leo
Height: 5' 7"
Body type: Average
Hair colour: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Religion: Catholic
      City: Elyria, Ohio
Education: College or Trade
Profession: Electrical Enginnering
Income: Private
Has a car: Yes
Seeking a: Female
Looking for: Marriage       Marital status: Widowed
Has children: Yes
Want children: Undecided
Exercise: 1-3 times per week
Smokes: No
Drinks: No
Drugs: No

About me:
Am mike by name am single widowed I lost my wife 5 years ago with a cancer and I have a 15 years old son and ever since I lost my wife have been single lonely looking for a good caring honest woman that I can love and spend the rest of my life with here.. I need a real woman that we love me for who I am, am not here for any game player ok.

My Interests & Hobbies:
cooking dancing play golf Fishing

I am looking for:
Just be honest and caring with a good character

Bei der Person auf den Bildern handelt es sich um Terry Lamar:

https://www.facebook.com/terrylamar
http://www.linkedin.com/in/terrylamar

Scamreports, die Fälle behandeln, in denen Bildern der selben Person verwendet wurden:

http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php/topic,2855.0.html

Zu folgenden Identitäten finden sich Scamreports die Fälle behandeln, bei denen Bilder der selben Person verwendet wurden:

Michael Butler < pohkerdot@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010:

Mickael Lakhan <michaellakhan@hotmail.com > :smilie_g_010:

Micheal Jimmy < micheal_jimmy007@yahoo.com > :smilie_g_010:

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Nov,2019, 19:29:44 von Administrator »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: Rod Kenoly @ myspace
« Antwort #1 am: 09,Mär,2013, 12:47:38 »
Rod Kenoly
http://www.myspace.com/589643625
Zitat
  Great has been your faithfulness Lord Unto me!

Kurzinfo
Über mich:
Hi,hmm well ill like to say am a nice warm,caring and humble person...i love life and i love to have fun around my loved ones...i am down to earth as many say and am a good listener...hmm what? well if u wanna know kindly ask me..
Wen ich gerne kennen lernen würde:
i love to meet a loving woman and understanding person caring one,a humble and sincere caring woman who will take me just the way i am...
Details

Hier wegen: Netzwerke, Dating, Beziehung, Freunde
    Orientierung: Hetero
    Figur: 176 cm / Durchschnitt
    Abstammung: Weiß
    Religion: Katholik
    Sternzeichen: Wassermann
    Kinder: Stolze(r) Mutter/Vater
    Rauchen/Trinken: Nein / Ja
    Beruf: construction
    Einkommen: 59.000 € - 78.000 €

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Nov,2019, 19:30:25 von Administrator »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: rbinsteed @ blackplanet.com
« Antwort #2 am: 09,Mär,2013, 12:51:49 »
rbinsteed 

http://www.blackplanet.com/rbinsteed/
Zitat

personal message
I am Raymond Binsteed,I would be a year older in Dec... I have a daughter she is 16 years old, i lost my wife to a child birth 6 years ago....I love being with lovely people, I laugh to everything that is humorous. In my spare time I like to go to the ocean or the lake. I like to be in peaceful and simple places. I enjoy the simple pleasures of life..

I want someone that will accept me for who and what I am as well as me accepting her for who and what she is. Ideally I want and need someone who is romantic and affectionate. Someone who will love me as much as I will love her..... I have alot of love and affection within me that I have never been able to express openly to any woman since i lost my wife.

I know this might all sound kind of silly but I really need to meet someone who will allow me to give to her and she will receive it and appreciate me. I also need someone that will be affectionate to me and is willing to explore romance and passion. I would like to spend as much time as possible with that special someone when I find her.

I don't know if I am making any sense as to what I am looking for as far as that special woman but I hope it makes a little sense.....

I dislike woman that play with man's feeling, such as Game, dishonest and uncaring minds....

personal info

Here For:

Serious Dating
    September 11, 2011
    Sex:

Male
    Bronx, NY
    Race:

White
    Zodiac:

Capricorn

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Nov,2019, 19:30:53 von Administrator »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: Alexandra R Terry @ facebook
« Antwort #3 am: 09,Mär,2013, 13:09:19 »
  Alexandra R Terry
http://www.facebook.com/alexandra.rterry
Zitat
  Bussiness Owner bei Self Employed (Business)Wohnt in Denver Männlich
I am a 45 year old male father of 1 15yrs old daughter, i likes to fish, go out to eat, and occasionally watch sports. I like all kinds of music especially classical, classic rock, and have been listening to country/western for about three years now, was introduced to it by a good friend. I have lived in Colorado most of my life but my late parents were both originally born and raised in ireland both moved down to denver while i was just 3yrs, I would rather go Ice Fishing then skiing down a mountain at 70+ mph. I like to go up into the mountains and hike around and enjoy nature. I love all animals dog, cats aardvarks, giraffes, poison dart frogs, etc... I also like to cook and share a good bottle of wine with family and friends. I am not to much into the club scene and I am always looking for good places to eat. . I have two very wonderful parents whom I love very much but they are both late now, several good friend I respect others and there opinions, I don't judge even though I may disagree with them from time to time. But, I am not that type who will start hurling colorful metaphors and or uncivilized language if the disagreement has no clear resolution. I will always repect others opinions and try to see there point of view. I am an honest individual and I am extremely loyal to my friends, , and my job. I am a man of my word and I do not speak with a forked tounge. "I say what I mean and mean what I say" (Gen. George Patton), a saying that I always have admired and I wish that some of our politicians that we elect would practice that same principle. I just try to enjoy every moment to the fullest and be the best I can be. There is so much more to an individual than one can possibly communicate in a few words. It is better if you want to know more to just ask.

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Nov,2019, 19:31:19 von Administrator »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: David, 53 @ badoo
« Antwort #4 am: 23,Feb,2014, 16:11:26 »
David, 53
https://badoo.com/0249128925/
Zitat
Standort

Abenberg, Deutschland
Interessen

David hat noch keine Interessen in seinem Profil. Frag ihn doch einfach, wofür er sich interessiert! Jetzt fragen!
Über mich
I was actually born into the christian family back in England because i'm originally from liverpool, i try my best to attend sunday services and sometime weekly too, but i try to pray every morning and evening before i laylow to bed. I have a sweet darling daughter she has been my source of happiness since i got divorced 9yrs ago, Unfortunate for me i have lost my dad when i was barely 21yrs i hate talking about my past because i grew up a survival... lol. I do enjoy my work because it takes me around so many adventures in life... I really want to take the chance to find that special woman again. Sometime i do like my own Independence and do not like to be controlled by anybody, being controlled is very difficult to put into words, I'll be very committed to any relationship Im ready to have and I also need to be a freespirit as well, make my own decisions at times and earn my own money, then I can spoil those I love as well, I also like my own space at times. I like to meditate. I am a
Interessiert an
i am looking for a 3 in one type of woman, a lover, a friend and a soul mate, some one who really understands life and have value for family, and free spirited, some one who is open hearted, loving, caring, truthful, and most importantly honest, that is the kind of woman i am hoping to meet here
Persönliche Infos

Ich bin Single

Orientierung:
    Ich bin heterosexuell

Aussehen:
    175cm (5' 9''), durchschnittlich, braune Haare und braune Augen

Wohnen:
    Alleine

Kinder:
    Habe bereits Kinder

Rauchen:
    Nichtraucher

Alkohol:
    Nur in Gesellschaft

Ausbildung:
    Hochschule/Uni

Sprachen:
    Englisch (Fließend)

Job:
    Engineer. Ich habe ein gutes Einkommen

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Nov,2019, 19:34:32 von Administrator »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: brtdave1 @ o50social.com
« Antwort #5 am: 23,Feb,2014, 16:13:24 »
brtdave1
http://www.o50social.com/pages/search.php?i=281561&view_profile=41971&page=5
Zitat
Gender:               Male               Relationship Status:               Divorced
Age:               53               Ethnic/Cultural Background:               Caucasian
Body type:               Average               Height:               5'6" to 5'11"
Hair Color:               Brown               Hair Length:               Medium
Eye Color:               Hazel               Glasses/Contacts:               None
Smoking Habits:               Don't smoke               Drinking Habits:               Occasionally
Religion:               Christian               Education Level:               Master
Occupation Industry:               Engineering               Occupation Level:               I'd rather not say...
Number of Children:               1               Children Aged From:               20 - 21

I was actually born into the christian family back in UK because i'm originally from Liverpool, i try my best to attend Sunday services and sometime weekly too, but i try to pray every morning and evening before i lay low to bed. I have a sweet darling daughter she has been my source of happiness since i got divorced 9yrs ago,Unfortunate for me i have lost my dad when i was barely 21yrs i hate talking about my past because i grew up a survival...lol. I do enjoy my work because it takes me around so many adventures in life...I really want to take the chance to find that special woman again.Sometime i do like my own Independence and do not like to be controlled by anybody,being controlled is very difficult to put into words, I'll be very committed to any relationship Im ready to have and I also need to be a freespirit as well, make my own decisions at times and earn my own money,then I can spoil those I love as well, I also like my own space at times. I like to meditate. I am a passionate fellow so I use it on myself to chill out,and i would like to share all these with my partner.Yes I like to be cared for too, I love to hold hands, when I am walking with that special woman.Im easy going person, i like out door and i do spend most of my weekends with my daughter in the beach,as I get older material things mean less to me, relationships and the quality of giving and receiving on an emotional level bring the greatest joy. It is like the old saying Say's money cannot buy you love.
Interests:
• Music
• Reading
• Gardening
• Entertaining
• Dancing
• Dogs
• Camping
• Fishing

I'm Looking For:
am looking for a 3 in one type of woman,a lover,a friend and a soul mate,some one who really understands life and have value for family,and free spirited,some one who is open heart,loving,caring,truthful,and most importantly honest,that is the kind of woman i am hoping to meet here.

Relationship Sought:
I'm looking for a: Woman
For: A serious relationship, A serious relationship leading to marriage 

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Nov,2019, 19:35:00 von Administrator »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: Michael, 49 @ badoo
« Antwort #6 am: 23,Feb,2014, 16:46:53 »
mit der email-adresse  <pohkerdot@yahoo.com> gbit es bei Badoo folgendes Profil :
Michael, 49
https://eu1.badoo.com/01199486094/?r=33.1&p=1
Zitat
  Standort

San Francisco, CA, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)
Interessen

Michael hat noch keine Interessen in seinem Profil. Frag ihn doch einfach, wofür er sich interessiert! Jetzt fragen!
Über mich
To me, the most important thing in life is to be happy with your life, and the people in it. The keys to a lasting relationship are trust and communication skills. If you don't have these in a relationship then the just won't last The thing that I appreciate most in a partner is the ability to love, honor and respect their partner. To be easygoing, able to talk about anything and everything. i am a pretty laid back and easy going person who enjoys life and everything it entitles. I am looking for the same in my match, but a little more. I am looking for someone who is tired of the meaning less relationships and wants to be involved in something real and with someone real. I want a woman who is not afraid to speak her mind or care about what others think. I guess you'd say I want a woman that can be herself always and not try to be something or someone she's not just to try to impress a guy. I'm the type of person that doesn't let the little things in life worry me, I'm a caring, compas
Interessiert an
I would like to meet a good woman to share my time with and to have a special connection with. A good woman with a kind heart. A pretty woman who has a sense of humor and likes to have fun. Someone who can be comfortable in any situation. A woman who can at least attempt at understanding me. Someone who doesn't mind an independent man, but can still give him the comfort he needs and wants. A good sense of humor is always a major plus. And passionate and willing to give her all in a relationship, and also willing to have fun or just stay in sometimes and have fun at home.
Persönliche Infos

Ich bin Single

Orientierung:
    Ich bin heterosexuell

Aussehen:
    183cm (6' 0''), durchschnittlich, graue Haare und braune Augen

Wohnen:
    Alleine

Kinder:
    Habe bereits Kinder

Rauchen:
    Nichtraucher

Alkohol:
    Nur in Gesellschaft

Ausbildung:
    Akademischer Grad

Sprachen:
    Englisch (Fließend), Französisch (Durchschnittlich), Spanisch (Niedrig)

Job:
    Self Employed. Ich habe ein hohes Einkommen

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Nov,2019, 19:35:34 von Administrator »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: lonelyman2000 @ datingbetter.com
« Antwort #7 am: 23,Feb,2014, 17:04:27 »
mit der email-adresse <micheal_jimmy007@yahoo.com> gbit es bei FB ein Profil, in welchem jedoch Bilder einer anderen Person verwendet werden :

http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php/topic,17085.0.html
« Letzte Änderung: 06,Nov,2019, 19:37:20 von Administrator »

Online Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
« Antwort #8 am: 06,Nov,2019, 19:38:24 »
https://datememateme.com/chris-new-york-59698

Zitat
CHRIS, NEW YORK 59
Name:   Chris
City:   New York, USA
Marital status:   Single
Zodiac Sign:   Virgo
Languages:   
Children:   No Children

About Chris:
I am a confident, articulate, educated, successful professional that is seeking the exceptional partner. Athletic, Adventurous, and Romantic individual that enjoys: working out, music, movies, laughter, dining out, clubbing (occasionally) and spontaneous travel.

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Nov,2019, 19:49:01 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Online Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
« Antwort #9 am: 06,Nov,2019, 19:41:11 »
https://www.connectingsingles.com/user/robert2j

Zitat
Robert2j: am looking for the right woman and start a new relationship with.
My Details
I am59 yr-old man seeking woman, 45-59
Located inchicago, New York, USA
Last onlineNov 2014
Height5' 8"  (173 cm)
Body TypeAverage
Hair ColorBlack
Eye ColorBlack
EthnicityWhite/Caucasian
EducationMasters Degree
ReligionChristian/Catholic
OccupationComputer Programming
Income$25,000 to $50,000
SmokesNever
DrinksRarely
Marital StatusWidowed
Has kidsYes, they don't live with me
Wants kidsDefinitely
SignPisces Pisces
More About Me
hello, my name is Robert James, i work as a contractor , i am divorce and presently single, looking for a serious relationship, i have a child of 15years that stay with my grandmother.

More about my Match
i want to meet a serious woman for a serious relationship.

Occupation
its good and am happy with it

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Nov,2019, 19:49:39 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.