Autor Thema: Daniel @ Tagged  (Gelesen 841 mal)

eva123

• Gast
Daniel @ Tagged
« am: 26,Apr,2013, 06:32:52 »
Daniel

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7268628145

Zitat
Daniel

Zuletzt aktiv: vor 8 Stunden

Profilaufrufe: 71 Mal

Profil-Skin: Standard

Tagline: Life and love.........

Adresse: Berlin, Germany

Beziehungsstatus: Single

Interessiert an: Einem Date, Einer ernsthaften Beziehung

Ethnische Zugehörigkeit: Kaukasisch/weiß

Religion: Christ

Orientierung: Heterosexuell

Scamreports, in denen Bilder derselben Person verwendet wurden:

http://www.anti-scam-forum.net/openThread_1353172986.htm
« Letzte Änderung: 15,Feb,2014, 14:20:49 von Lydia_2901 »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: lovelyhandsome @ kissnofrog.com
« Antwort #1 am: 12,Mai,2013, 12:27:55 »
http://www.kissnofrog.com/profile/lovelyhandsome
Zitat
Steckbrief
Sternzeichen:
Waage
Auf der Suche nach:
Frauen
Beziehungstyp:
Romanze, Beziehung
Sprich mit mir über:
Leben und Liebe
PLZ:
Land:
Deutschland
Mein Motto:
Looking for you ...
Mein Aussehen
Größe:
178 cm
Gewicht:
Augenfarbe:
blau-grün
Haarfarbe:
schwarz
Aussehen:
gut aussehend
Meine Statur:
schlank
Meine Fitness:
topfit
Mein Stil:
klassisch
Mein Leben
Beziehungsstatus:
Single
Persönlichkeit:
kontaktfreudig
Kinder:
Kinderwunsch:
nein
Raucherstatus:
Nichtraucher
Bildungsgrad:
Realschule
Berufsgruppe:
Freischaffende/r
Beruf:
Sprachen:
Englisch, Deutsch
Lebensstil
Was ich gerne esse:
Italienisch, Mexikanisch, Fast Food
Meine Freizeit verbringe ich mit:
Kino/Theater, Reisen, Musik, Outdoor, Kunst, Kochen, Fernsehen, Computer, Essen gehen, Shoppen, Sport
Mein Sport:
Basketball, Fußball, Tanzen, Golf, Tennis, Handball

Offline blindverliebt13

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
aqueenking @ finya.de
« Antwort #2 am: 15,Feb,2014, 12:06:51 »
aqueenking
http://www.finya.de/User/profile/2995155/11408f486ccde7dfcc195fe3dbdd03a8b42627b8
Zitat

Geschlecht       männlich
Alter       46 Jahre "alt"
Sternzeic…       Zwillinge
Wohnort       21… Drage
Voting       
fühle mich       –
Lust auf       –

Persönliches Statement

[highlight]I thought I would throw some keywords that would describe what I like to do. [/highlight]If you recognize yourself in some of them, I think it might be worth taking the time to keep on reading my profile. If you don’t keep on reading, I swear I won’t be upset with you. I will never know anyway ... I love cooking,!!I am looking to start over and have a family. With that said, I am looking to find my soulmate, best friend and someone to share my life with. A woman who accepts me as her 'match' will be my world. I am looking for someone who can accept me for who I am and not what I can pretend to be........ I'm hoping to not only find someone that makes me happy, but someone who will let me be the center of her happiness.

In my spare time I love to be outdoors, run, have a picnic, cook, play and watch sports. I love cooking dinner or going out to dinner, hang out at a local pub, have a cocktail at a hip lounge or just relax at home. I'm very open-minded and easy to get along with. Life is too short to argue all the time when a simple compromise or concession would clear things up.I love being outside and it doesn't matter what the weather is like, in fact I prefer the rain and the winter to a hot summer day,(unless there is a beach). I'd like to think of myself as a very trusting guy and really just want to meet someone and have a good time. Some of my passion are cooking, helping young people, my children, going to concerts, occasional sporting events, and my business.
I am a bit old fashioned and love to take care of my partner and make her the focal point in my life without smothering her. I guess I just want her to be my princess and should be treated like one. I love children and love spending time with them as much as possible outside of work. Sometimes I think that I enjoy the cartoons more than the kids do (so you can see my maturity level as well, haha!). Life is way too short to worry about little things all the time. I am very caring and usually put others before me.
In a nutshell, I'm gonna give this internet thing a shot. I'm not the most suave person when it comes to meeting women and the internet is no different. So bear with me

Mehr zeigen
Partnerschaft
Beziehung       Single
sucht       eine Frau
für       feste Partnerschaft, gemeinsame Besuche von Museum, Theater etc., nette Bekanntschaft
Äußerliches
Größe       1,82 m
Figur       normal
Augenfarbe       haselnussbraun
Haare       schwarz / lang, lockig      
Bildung und Beruf
Beruf/Branche       –
Beschreibung       –
Sprachen       Deutsch, Englisch
Letzte Schule       –
Lebensstil
Kinder       eines, lebt bei mir / Kinder nicht vorstellbar
Rauche       nein, nie geraucht
Umzug wegen
neuer Beziehung       könnte ich mir vorstellen

« Letzte Änderung: 15,Feb,2014, 14:23:45 von Lydia_2901 »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: aqueenking @ datingcafe.de
« Antwort #3 am: 15,Feb,2014, 14:08:39 »
aqueenking
http://www.datingcafe.de/DatingCafe/single/single-maennlich-schwarz-4718861
Zitat
  46 Jahre
D-73-, 109 km* entfernt
Figur:       180 cm
Haare:       Schwarz
Augen:       Grün
Familie:       1 Kind
Aktualität:       15.02.2014

Being with you...

[highlight]I thought I would throw some keywords that would describe what I like to do.: If you recognize yourself in some of them, I think it might be worth taking the time to keep on reading my profile. If you don’t keep on reading, I swear I won’t be upset with you. I will never know anyway ... I love cooking,!!I am looking to start over and have a family. With that said, I am looking to find my soulmate, best friend and someone to share my life with. A woman who accepts me as her 'match' will be my world. I am looking for someone who can accept me for who I am and not what I can pretend to be........ I'm hoping to not only find someone that makes me happy, but someone who will let me be the center of her happiness.In my spare time I love to be outdoors, run, have a picnic, cook, play and watch sports. I love cooking dinner or going out to dinner, hang out at a local pub, have a cocktail at a hip lounge or just relax at home. I'm very open-minded and easy to get along with. Life is too short to argue all the time when a simple compromise or concession would clear things up.I love being outside and it doesn't matter what the weather is like, in fact I prefer the rain and the winter to a hot summer day,(unless there is a beach). I'd like to think of myself as a very trusting guy and really just want to meet someone and have a good time. Some of my passion are cooking, helping young people, my children, going to concerts, occasional sporting events, and my business.
I am a bit old fashioned and love to take care of my partner and make her the focal point in my life without smothering her. I guess I just want her to be my princess and should be treated like one. I love children and love spending time with them as much as possible outside of work. Sometimes I think that I enjoy the cartoons more than the kids do (so you can see my maturity level as well, haha!). Life is way too short to worry about little things all the time. I am very caring and usually put others before me.
In a nutshell, I'm gonna give this internet thing a shot. I'm not the most suave person when it comes to meeting women and the internet is no different. So bear with me

« Letzte Änderung: 15,Feb,2014, 14:24:06 von Lydia_2901 »