Autor Thema: calvinluvluv @ finya.de  (Gelesen 792 mal)

Offline blindverliebt13

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
calvinluvluv @ finya.de
« am: 04,Feb,2014, 15:57:16 »
calvinluvluv
http://www.finya.de/User/profile/2809873/6d9fd64fd04f80e3622c72453e9420f6a54d93ed/?ref=search
Zitat
Geschlecht       männlich
Alter       54 Jahre "alt"
Sternzeic…       Löwe
Wohnort       70… Stuttgart
Voting       
fühle mich       –
Lust auf       –
Persönliches Statement

Auf der Suche nach jemanden, der die Welt mit Liebe und zusammen alt, ich glaube, dass Leben soll freigegeben werden, ich will mein Leben mit einer speziellen Dame zu teilen, ich Pass gut auf sie, zu respektieren, schützen, lieben und schätzen sie. Ich bin ein König, pflegeleicht und Spaß, mit zu sein.Vielen Dank für Ihre Zeit, mein Profil zu lesen.
Partnerschaft
Beziehung       Single
sucht       eine Frau
für       feste Partnerschaft, eine Freundschaft
Äußerliches
Größe       1,82 m
Figur       normal
Augenfarbe       braun
Haare       blond / kurz      
Bildung und Beruf
Beruf/Branche       –
Beschreibung       –
Sprachen       Deutsch, Englisch, Irisch, Italienisch
Letzte Schule       Universität (Ausland)
EmediateAd
Lebensstil
Kinder       eines
Rauche       –
Umzug wegen
neuer Beziehung       –

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Calvin/Chess
« Letzte Änderung: 04,Feb,2014, 16:31:58 von blindverliebt2013 »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
GOODMANSEARCH1 @ bookofmatches.com
« Antwort #1 am: 05,Feb,2014, 18:31:59 »
GOODMANSEARCH1
http://www.bookofmatches.com/profile/page/GOODMANSEARCH1.htm

Zitat
GOODMANSEARCH1 - Am here to give a try, Are you there?
Response Rate: 53%
Average
I work out every day!
Taurus 
Caucasian
M
53 years of age
5'11 - 6'
Single, with kids
Here For Long Term Relationship
Online Now
Things that have bothered me: 
I want someone that is open minded, I want the woman i will meet to be open in heart, not keep to her self.

I am looking for: 
Am Searching for a Partner that we will more like Friends, always happy, have a great heart, open minded,
Cool Movies: 
Comedy Romance, History Science and Fiction,
My Favorite Groups are: 
depends on the mood.

My typical day: 
m a [highlight]professional man who works as a free lance Engineer, i have considerable Flexibility in my everyday life and Routiine and very well as i wish, my work agenda is quite flexible, I[/highlight] am an 'active' individual who much prefers a casual life as opposed to one of a more formal nature. In summer i like to be find in the country Club or travel for golfing, I do have a great sense of humor, love to laugh and make others laugh as well, Am open minded man My name I believe speaks to my tendency, Am also one who is considered highly successful educationally as well as professionally, I am considered to be rather 'classy', but am as 'earthy' an individual as you will find. I am as comfortable with classic rock music as with classical, and much prefer my jeans or shorts to my more typical business attire. I have lived and worked in Europe for several years, and am thus quite well-traveled. Yet, I yearn for more, and look forward to an early retirement so that I can continue to wander and play to my heart's content, i like the beach so much, love to hold hand walking, movies, i have two great kids that i love so much, they are my happiness, always bring them in what ever am doing, that is why i mentioned it here, will tell you more as times goes on waiting to know you.

My Wish List Includes: 
I want to meet someone that i will spend the rest of my happiness with, I want to travel to explore to World with her.

Nur gut, dass die Faker  immer wieder so gerne mit ihren gebrauchten Textbausteinen rumspielen   :D

lookup "professional man who works as a free lance Engineer, i have considerable Flexibility in my everyday life and Routiine and very well as i wish, my work agenda is quite flexible, I"  @Google :smilie_g_010:

Dieser Text tritt wortwörtlich identisch u.a. bereits in Scamreports aber auch in diversen anderen Fakeprofilen in Erscheinung.
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
onlyonef @ matchdoctor.com
« Antwort #2 am: 05,Feb,2014, 18:33:57 »
onlyonef
http://www.matchdoctor.com/profile_onlyonef.html

Zitat
onlyonef
54-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 47 - 60
Troy, Ohio, United States
Last Activity: > 3 months ago

Taurus Taurus
I want to meet someone that will make me happy.
about myself:
Am a professional man who works as a free lance Engineer, i have considerable Flexibility in my everyday life and Routiine and very well as i wish, my work agenda is quite flexible, I am an 'active' individual who much prefers a casual lifestyle as opposed to one of a more formal nature. In summer i like to be find in the country Club or travel for golfing, I do have a great sense of humor, love to laugh and make others laugh as well, Am open minded man
My name I believe speaks to my tendency,
I am considered to be rather 'classy', but am as 'earthy' an individual as you will find. I am as comfortable with classic rock music as with classical, and much prefer my jeans or shorts to my more typical business attire.

I have lived and worked in Europe for several years, and am thus quite well-traveled. Yet, I yearn for more, and look forward to an early retirement so that I can continue to wander and play to my heart's content, i like the beach so much, love to hold hand walking, movies, i have two great kids that i love so much, they are my happiness, always bring them in what ever am doing, that is why i mentioned it here, will tell you more as times goes on waiting to know you.
willing to relocate:      Yes
marital status:      Single
seeking relationship:      Long term relationship, Marriage
looking for a match:      Anywhere
Appearance
eyes:      Brown
hair:      Brown
  hairstyles:      Bald or shaved
body type:      Average
height:      6'0 (183cm)
weight:      175 lbs (80kg)
bodyart:      None
Background
education:      Bachelor's degree
ethnicity:      Caucasian
speaks:      English
religion:      Christian
Lifestyle
smokes:      No, don't smoke
drinks:      Rarely
living status:      Living alone, Living with kids, Living with kids (part time)
has children:      Yes
  how many:      Two
about my children:
My kids are the best in the world, i love them so much, they are my eyes right now, we are best of Friends, will tell you More about them as time goes On.
wants children:      Do not want children
job:      Self-employed
about my work:
I have work for DOW, BUT RIGHT NOW AM TAKING THE CHANCE OF WORKING AS A FREE LANCER.
political position:      Liberal
Qualities
activities:      Family/children, Outdoor activities, Travel, Working out, Shopping
attributes:      Active, Caring, Family Oriented, Generous, Goal Oriented, Self Confident
my idea of a great date:
Have dinner together and walk in the park with holding hands talk to each other in Romantic way, and then a good night kiss,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
the person I would like to meet:
I would like to meet my BEST friend, the woman that will take away loneliness for the rest of my life, the woman that will be my best Friend, she would be caring, family minded woman, and most of all, ready to love and be loved.
Ideal Match
job: (low)      Banking/Mortgage, Executive/Management, Healthcare, Management/Consulting, Medical/Dental/Veterinary, Real Estate, Self-employed, Telecommunications

« Letzte Änderung: 05,Feb,2014, 18:34:21 von Antonio »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
oneonlyf @ horseandcountrysingles.com
« Antwort #3 am: 05,Feb,2014, 18:36:11 »
oneonlyf
http://horseandcountrysingles.com/oneonlyf/

Zitat
I am:
    Man
Seeking a:
    Woman
Date of birth:
Sexuality:
    Straight
    United States
State:
    Ohio
City:
    Troy