Autor Thema: James B Woods @ facebook.com  (Gelesen 1718 mal)

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: Robies, 50 @ badoo
« Antwort #10 am: 03,Dez,2013, 19:20:23 »
Robies, 50
https://badoo.com/01201586890/
Zitat
  Standort
Florida City, FL, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)
Interessen

Robies hat noch keine Interessen in seinem Profil. Frag ihn doch einfach, wofür er sich interessiert! Jetzt fragen!
Über mich
I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest, and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in goodtimes and in badtimes as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that …
Interessiert an
I am looking for a partner and a lover and best friend who I can share the most intimate dreams with.
Persönliche Infos

Ich bin in einer offenen Beziehung

Orientierung:
    Ich bin aufgeschlossen

Aussehen:
    183cm (6' 0''), 51kg (112lbs), durchschnittlich, braune Haare und nussbraune Augen

Wohnen:
    Alleine

Kinder:
    Nicht geplant

Rauchen:
    Nichtraucher

Alkohol:
    Nein

Ausbildung:
    Hochschule/Uni

Sprachen:
    Englisch

« Letzte Änderung: 23,Jan,2020, 21:08:15 von Administrator »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: Gee, 50 @ badoo
« Antwort #11 am: 03,Dez,2013, 19:22:07 »
Gee, 50
https://badoo.com/01201623473/
Zitat
  Standort
Florida City, FL, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)
Interessen

Gee hat noch keine Interessen in seinem Profil. Frag ihn doch einfach, wofür er sich interessiert! Jetzt fragen!
Über mich
I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest, and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in goodtimes and in badtimes as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that …
Interessiert an
I am looking for a partner and a lover and best friend who I can share the most intimate dreams with.
Persönliche Infos

Ich bin in einer offenen Beziehung

Orientierung:
    Ich bin aufgeschlossen

Aussehen:
    180cm (5' 11''), 51kg (112lbs), durchschnittlich, braune Haare und nussbraune Augen

Wohnen:
    Alleine

Kinder:
    Nicht geplant

Rauchen:
    Nichtraucher

Alkohol:
    Nein

Ausbildung:
    Hochschule/Uni

Sprachen:
    Englisch

« Letzte Änderung: 23,Jan,2020, 21:08:49 von Administrator »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: Jack, 50 @ badoo
« Antwort #12 am: 03,Dez,2013, 19:23:51 »
Jack, 50
https://badoo.com/01249141426/
Zitat
Standort
Washington, DC, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)
Interessen

4 Interessen:
Alice Cooper Luis Miguel Dubsteb Motown
Über mich
Am jack meel, 49yrs from Florida Tampa.. My mom was a teacher and my Dad worked in the medical field of the Army and later worked with the UN. I joined the military academy at the age of 20 and growing much into the Army , I am a sapper (Captain) in the Tank Regime in the U. S Army working under the rank as a Captain. I am in the group of E6. I really enjoy my work because I work with a group of …
Persönliche Infos

Ich bin Single

Orientierung:
    Ich bin aufgeschlossen

Aussehen:
    170cm (5' 7''), durchschnittlich, weiße Haare und graue Augen

Wohnen:
    Alleine

Kinder:
    Später gerne

Rauchen:
    Nichtraucher

Alkohol:
    Nein

Sprachen:
    Englisch, Deutsch (Niedrig), Russisch (Niedrig)

Job:
    Army. Ich habe ein gutes Einkommen

« Letzte Änderung: 23,Jan,2020, 21:09:49 von Administrator »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: Gen, 47 @ badoo
« Antwort #13 am: 03,Dez,2013, 19:25:52 »
Gen, 47
https://badoo.com/01192246276/
Zitat
Standort
Madison, WI, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)
Interessen

Gen hat noch keine Interessen in seinem Profil. Frag ihn doch einfach, wofür er sich interessiert! Jetzt fragen!
Über mich
I am open and romantic personality, creative and fun. I appreciate in people kindness, sincerity and mutual understanding. I am honest, kind and caring man. I really want to create a strong relationship, built on the honest and respect. I'm looking for a decent woman without bad habits, responsible and serious, honest and intelligent. I would like to build a harmonic relationship with my sweet-heart. I think it’s important to be open, trustful, willing to share your worries, dreams and fancies. I believe there is a woman on this site who will make my life brighter and happier. I am looking for a real woman who will be everything for me, who loves children, who is active, reliable, and sociable. The person who knows what he wants to achieve, who likes to lead an active way of life and knows how to give (not only to take)......
Interessiert an
I am single and now i want to meet that special someone that i am destined to. I am searching for a serious relationship that will lead to happy family and marriage by grace of God and I am not into any head game or fun, I am too old for that and I believe that I am old enough to know what I want in life, I m interested in meeting an honest , caring , faithful and trustworthy woman for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage. Someone who is not into games and seriously looking for a man to share the rest of his life with.....
Persönliche Infos

Ich bin Single

Orientierung:
    Ich bin heterosexuell

Sprachen:
    Englisch

« Letzte Änderung: 23,Jan,2020, 21:10:19 von Administrator »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: Luvme, 46 @ badoo
« Antwort #14 am: 03,Dez,2013, 19:27:23 »
Luvme, 46
https://badoo.com/01205658645/
Zitat
Standort
Madison, WI, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)
Interessen

Luvme hat noch keine Interessen in seinem Profil. Frag ihn doch einfach, wofür er sich interessiert! Jetzt fragen!
Über mich
I am open and romantic personality, creative and fun. I appreciate in people kindness, sincerity and mutual understanding. I am honest, kind and caring man. I really want to create a strong relationship, built on the honest and respect. I'm looking for a decent woman without bad habits, responsible and serious, honest and intelligent. I would like to build a harmonic relationship with my …
Interessiert an
I am single and now i want to meet that special someone that i am destined to. I am searching for a serious relationship that will lead to happy family and marriage by grace of God and I am not into any head game or fun, I am too old for that and I believe that I am old enough to know what I want in life, I m interested in meeting an honest , caring , faithful and trustworthy woman for a serious …
Persönliche Infos

Ich bin Single

Orientierung:
    Ich bin heterosexuell

Aussehen:
    170cm (5' 7''), 77kg (170lbs), muskulös, blonde Haare und braune Augen

Wohnen:
    Alleine

Kinder:
    Später gerne

Rauchen:
    Nichtraucher

Alkohol:
    Nein

Ausbildung:
    Hochschule/Uni

Sprachen:
    Englisch

« Letzte Änderung: 23,Jan,2020, 21:10:50 von Administrator »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: Collins, 41 @ badoo
« Antwort #15 am: 03,Dez,2013, 19:29:13 »
Collins, 41
https://badoo.com/01229579367/
Zitat
  Standort
California (St. Mary's), MD, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)
Interessen

Collins hat noch keine Interessen in seinem Profil. Frag ihn doch einfach, wofür er sich interessiert! Jetzt fragen!
Über mich
I AM COLLINS WAYNE FROM CL, HARD WORKING, FUN TO BE WITH, I HAVE A GOOD HEART, I LOVE PETS LIKE CAT AND DOGS..... HMMMMMMM..... I LOVE TO GO AROUND LIKE THE BEACH, WATCH A MOVIE AND ALSO WATCH LIVE BANDS... I ALSO LOVE TO GO TO THE PARK WITH MY DAUGHTER... IF YOU WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT ME PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ME OK... THANK YOU
Interessiert an
I AM LOOKING FOR A HONEST, HARD WORKING, TRUTHFUL, SECURED, GOOD, GOD FEARING AND REAL WOMAN WITH A GOOD HEART..... THANK YOU
Persönliche Infos

Ich bin Single

Orientierung:
    Ich bin heterosexuell

Aussehen:
    206cm (6' 9''), 84kg (185lbs), durchtrainiert, schwarze Haare und braune Augen

Wohnen:
    Alleine

Kinder:
    Habe bereits Kinder

Rauchen:
    Anti-Raucher

Alkohol:
    Nur in Gesellschaft

Ausbildung:
    Hochschule/Uni

Sprachen:
    Englisch

Job:
    US ARMY. Ich habe ein hohes Einkommen

« Letzte Änderung: 23,Jan,2020, 21:11:39 von Administrator »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: Markrivera, 53 @ badoo
« Antwort #16 am: 03,Dez,2013, 19:40:15 »
Markrivera, 53
https://badoo.com/01200322439/
Zitat
  Standort
Washington, DC, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)
Interessen

Markrivera hat noch keine Interessen in seinem Profil. Frag ihn doch einfach, wofür er sich interessiert! Jetzt fragen!
Persönliche Infos

Sprachen:
    Englisch

« Letzte Änderung: 24,Jan,2020, 12:27:39 von Administrator »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: George, 51 @ badoo
« Antwort #17 am: 03,Dez,2013, 19:42:26 »
George, 51
https://badoo.com/01203772375/
Zitat
Standort
Rotterdam, Niederlande
Interessen

9 Interessen:
Miami Beach Puzzles [ch1042][ch1086][ch1077][ch1085][ch1085][ch1099][ch1081] Käse Carreras de coches Gladiators Abenteuer Fred Perry Elton John
Über mich
I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something that will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner... …
Interessiert an
Honest, Loyal, Faithful, loving.... Trust Wealthy woman.
Persönliche Infos

Ich bin Single

Orientierung:
    Ich bin heterosexuell

Aussehen:
    180cm (5' 11''), 89kg (196lbs), durchschnittlich, schwarze Haare und nussbraune Augen

Wohnen:
    Alleine

Kinder:
    Bereits ausgeflogen

Rauchen:
    Nichtraucher

Alkohol:
    Ja, bitte!

Ausbildung:
    Akademischer Grad

Sprachen:
    Englisch (Fließend)

Job:
    Computer IT, Military.. Ich habe ein hohes Einkommen

« Letzte Änderung: 24,Jan,2020, 12:28:13 von Administrator »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: Arnold, 53 @ badoo
« Antwort #18 am: 03,Dez,2013, 19:44:28 »
Arnold, 53
https://badoo.com/01224667338/
Zitat
  Standort
Utah, IN, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)
Interessen

Arnold hat noch keine Interessen in seinem Profil. Frag ihn doch einfach, wofür er sich interessiert! Jetzt fragen!
Persönliche Infos

Ich bin Single

Orientierung:
    Ich bin heterosexuell

Aussehen:
    180cm (5' 11''), durchtrainiert, schwarze Haare und braune Augen

Wohnen:
    Alleine

Rauchen:
    Nichtraucher

Alkohol:
    Nur in Gesellschaft

Sprachen:
    Englisch

Job:
    military. Ich habe ein hohes Einkommen

« Letzte Änderung: 24,Jan,2020, 12:28:43 von Administrator »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: Peter, 45 @ badoo
« Antwort #19 am: 03,Dez,2013, 19:46:48 »
Peter, 45
https://badoo.com/01184222033/
Zitat
Standort
Chicago, IL, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)
Interessen

Peter hat noch keine Interessen in seinem Profil. Frag ihn doch einfach, wofür er sich interessiert! Jetzt fragen!
Über mich
I am creative, purposeful, reliable, kind and optimistic guy. I am caring, with and intelligent, I like home atmosphere, music, sport, watching movies and theatre.
Interessiert an
I look for educated, caring, reliable, kind and intelligent woman.
Persönliche Infos

Ich bin Single

Aussehen:
    178cm (5' 10''), 53kg (117lbs), schlank, schwarze Haare und graue Augen

Wohnen:
    Alleine

Kinder:
    Später gerne

Rauchen:
    Nichtraucher

Alkohol:
    Nur in Gesellschaft