Autor Thema: joeslove56 @ chat.youngatheart.com (Fotos von Gary M. Moates)  (Gelesen 303 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
joeslove56
http://chat.youngatheart.com/p/member.cgi?dcb=youngatheart&mid=2340862_88592

Zitat
joeslove56       
Looking To Meet My Better Half
joeslove56's Information:

Birthdate:         November 22, 1955
(57 years old)
Lives in:         San Diego, California, United States
Height:         6 ft 1 in / 185-187 cm
Body Type:         Average
Smoking:         I'm a non-smoker
Drinking:         I don't drink at all
Race:         Caucasian
Speaks:         English
Marital Status:         Single
Interests:         Investing
Hair Color:         Black
Hair Length :         Short
Eye Color :         Hazel
Glasses or Contacts :         None
Active:         Moderately active
Living situation:       I live alone
57 year old man in San Diego, California, United States Looking For: Women

Profile for joeslove56
[highlight]I'm Passionate about life, social justice, nature, God Fearing. Broad-minded, well-educated and informed, intellectually curious, articulate. I consider myself a man of good moral character, sincere and warm, compassionate[/highlight] and romantic. Fun-loving, very energetic, emotionally and financially stable, Loving, supportive, loyal, communicative, I?m attractive, and have a good sense of humor. Independent, responsible, professional. Introspective, thoughtful, caring. I enjoy most music, especially blues. Theater, movies, reading, gardening,friendly, open. Love to walk, bike, dance, read, cook, , travel, go to movies, theater, lectures, concerts, and poetry readings. Am mechanically and directionally challenged. Healthy and fit, Laughter and smiles are important to me.

My Ideal Person:
I’m looking for someone who is emotionally, God fearing and financially secure. Maybe a little driven and Maybe a lot dreamer. A woman who is comfortable with herself and has the time and true desire to work towards a committed relationship.Your sense of the romantic comes across in big and small, traditional and non-traditional ways. You’re woman enough to have deep feelings and the willingness to share and show them. Communicate with me because I can’t read your mind. I want to be able to count on you (but not have to depend on you). To never question your honesty or integrity because the way you treat me and others says it all. I’ll be proud to walk beside you because you’re such a quality woman.
In fact, I hope you have some of your own interests. However, quality time is important to me. I want to always be in anticipation of when we’ll be together. And when we do connect, let it be with a smile, a warm embrace, and a kiss.We treat each other with mutual respect and don’t take each other for granted. We make no secret of how we feel about each other. We laugh and smile often. We encourage and support each other. We allow space for each of us to be individuals but we share new experiences together, as well as, teach and learn from one another.

Die Person auf dem Profilfoto ist:
Gary M. Moates, Rechtsanwalt in Fort Worth, TX
http://www.lawyers.com/fort-worth/texas/Gary-M-Moates-1659480-a/

Nur gut, dass die Faker  immer wieder so gerne mit ihren gebrauchten Textbausteinen rumspielen   :D

lookup "I'm Passionate about life, social justice, nature, God Fearing. Broad-minded, well-educated and informed, intellectually curious, articulate. I consider myself a man of good moral character, sincere and warm, compassionate"  @Google :smilie_g_010:

Dieser Text tritt wortwörtlich identisch u.a. bereits in Scamreports aber auch in diversen anderen Fakeprofilen in Erscheinung.
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.