Autor Thema: tenderman488 @ spark.com  (Gelesen 302 mal)

Lydia_2901

• Gast
tenderman488 @ spark.com
« am: 29,Sep,2013, 16:06:29 »
tenderman488
http://www.spark.com/Applications/MemberProfile/ViewProfile.aspx?MemberID=119682288
Zitat

tenderman488

Divorced, Man seeking Woman
    60 years old from Fresno, CA

Logged in: more than 60 days ago
    Last Update: 4/22/2012

Have kids:
Wants kids:
    Not sure
Height:
    6' 0" (183 cm)
Ethnicity:
    Caucasian / White
Religion:
    Christian

Smoke:
    Non-Smoker
Drink:
    Socially
Education:
    Associates Degr…
    Other
Annual $:
    $50,000 - $100,…

About Me

I believe in minimizing the stress in my life. There is more important/fun things to enjoy... I would like to meet someone who can do the same. A person who appreciates life, and lives in the here and now with positive aspirations for the future. [highlight]As Joe Dirt said, "Life's a Garden...Dig it!" Said like a true hillbillie!! Yee haw!! Back to me...I have been told I am laid back and easy going type[/highlight] of man with a great sense of humor who knows how to treat a lady, with love and respect.I enjoys music (especially Country, slow rock, gospel), sports, movies and life. I enjoy a good meal with good conversation. A romantic evening for me would be a quiet meal at a nice restaurant and a easy walk hand in hand. I am passionate, loving, respectful, open minded, honest, man that appreciate a lady of character and integrity. I am looking for someone that has a good sense of humor, likes to laugh and can appreciate good conversation and company. I don't consider myself to be high maintenance but appreciates quality. . I have a good ear and am very empathetic. I am a helper and a problem solver. If we cannot figure it out, than at least we gave it our best. All the women in my life tell me I should open a day care because all their children love me. I have always been good with kids. I am genuine and a goof, and children, especially young (2-3) can read us like a book! I have a tough exterior, but it is what's inside that defines me. I love the outdoors. Im very physical, and it helps to keep me in good shape. My job is very physical and I love that. I am definitely not the type to sit behind a desk.looking for a woman who knows a good man when she sees one.My definition of a good woman is one who is fun, loves God, judges a man by his character, lives by her morals and loves to have fun. I enjoy life and embrace what it has to offer.I would like to meet someone who enjoys romance, moon light walks, star gazing and good cooking.I am in the process of trying to find a lady who is serious about her man and has the qualities of intelligence, wisdom, compassion, honesty, open minded, and what to have a happy family. I'm considered down to earth, intelligent, creative, wise, open and warm. I have lived, worked, and am comfortable in a wide range of circumstances, from flying on the corporate jet to sharing ‘possum stew and moonshine with hillbillies (I deal basically with oil platforms ranging, so I've met some characters). I am good at, and at times quite excited about what I do for work (creating new experience and technologies). But it is very important to me to keep balance in my life and leave time for play, relaxation, growth, and spending time with friends and that special woman when she comes along. I have realized many of my dreams, met many of my heroes, and still have a long list left to keep me going and interested. I enjoy quite nights at home, or a night out. I love playing sports and getting into leagues.

Wie erfreulich, dass die Faker immer wieder so gerne mit ihren gebrauchten Textbausteinen rumspielen

lookup:
"As Joe Dirt said, "Life's a Garden...Dig it!" Said like a true hillbillie!! Yee haw!! Back to me...I have been told I am laid back and easy going type …"

@google:

:smilie_g_010:

Dieser Text tritt im identischen Wortlaut  in mehreren Fakeprofilen und Scamreports in Erscheinung.