Autor Thema: OPENHEART1959 @ prime.lavalife.com  (Gelesen 301 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
OPENHEART1959 @ prime.lavalife.com
« am: 24,Sep,2013, 00:26:09 »
OPENHEART1959
http://prime.lavalife.com/mature/search/entry.act;jsessionid=0D80E9FD92616D57362811C16CB3947A.201?activity=0&af=40&at=0&dist=100&epIdx=0&gen=M&live=0&pref=0&seek=2&siIdx=13&spIdx=0&type=seeking&userId=177046206&eiIdx=0&entryId=97938

Zitat
Basic profile
Gender: Male • Age: 54 • Location: Adelanto, California, USA • Seeking: Relationships, Travel Companions, Friends, Activity partners for events and the performing arts, movies, restaurants, bars and cafes, travel and hotels, shopping and antiques, health and beauty, sports and outdoors, books and music, relationship chat, meaning of life chat, home and decorating, hobbies and crafts, kids and empty nesting • Ethnic Background: hispanic / latino • Height: 5'9" • Body Type: fit
I like playing the role of tour guide. I have many favorite places all over the world that I enjoy sharing with my new friends. [highlight]I believe in honesty trust and communications. I feel I am quite open minded, accepting and fully in touch with my emotional side. I love meeting new people, going new places, learning [/highlight]new cultures and customs. One of my favorite dates is simply a walk on the beach,the beauty of the ocean,the sound of the surf the sharing of that moment with a new friend I find exhilarating.I love to collect books all summer to read all winter. I love to crochet and am learning to knit. I love to do crafts and tend to be quite creative. I like classy things
Event Date: December 30, 2010

Nur gut, dass die Faker  immer wieder so gerne mit ihren gebrauchten Textbausteinen rumspielen   :D

lookup "I believe in honesty trust and communications. I feel I am quite open minded, accepting and fully in touch with my emotional side. I love meeting new people, going new places, learning"  @Google :smilie_g_010:

Dieser Text tritt wortwörtlich identisch u.a. bereits in Scamreports aber auch in diversen anderen Fakeprofilen in Erscheinung.
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Mike Donald Wilton @ facebook.com
« Antwort #1 am: 24,Sep,2013, 00:28:54 »
Mike Donald Wilton
https://www.facebook.com/mikedonald.wilton

Zitat
Über Mike Donald
I am calm and easy going mature man, I'm a decent and a nice guy...i'm Honest,kind,trustful,respectful and good looking
Allgemeines
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.