Autor Thema: sunson10 @ mingle2.com  (Gelesen 245 mal)

Lydia_2901

• Gast
sunson10 @ mingle2.com
« am: 22,Sep,2013, 12:11:37 »
sunson10
http://mingle2.com/user/view/4712267
Zitat
  Interests: i love to listen to music and dance--love all kind of sports-fishing-movies-dining--quiet nights at home watching tv-need to feel your warm soft whisper on my cheek as i sleep---in the spring the full moon shines for the warrior who has lost his way--can
I am an easy going person, someone that likes the fine things in life, but also understands what life is really about. Good communication is the key to a great relationship. I love crusies, and tropical locals, as well as staycations. I like anything to do with being outdoors, swimming, boating, biking, camping, etc. [highlight]Faithfullness and trust are a must for happiness in this journey we call life. I am just looking to find happiness, and a great warm hearted woman to share it with.:
Profession: Government Worker
 Physical Appearance
Height
5' 8"

Hair color
Brown
Body type
Average

Ethnicity
White / Caucasian

Lifestyle
Marital Status
Divorced

Have Children?
No answer

Smokes?
No
Religion
No answer

Want Children?
Yes

Drinks?
No

Wie erfreulich, dass die Faker immer wieder so gerne mit ihren gebrauchten Textbausteinen rumspielen :D

lookup:
"Faithfullness and trust are a must for happiness in this journey we call life. I am just looking to find happiness, and a great warm hearted woman to share it with"

@google:

:smilie_g_010:

Dieser Text tritt im identischen Wortlaut  in mehreren Fakeprofilen und Scamreports in Erscheinung.