Autor Thema: Dreff / Alaka Williams <dreffandrea@hotmail.com>  (Gelesen 1120 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Dreff / Alaka Williams <dreffandrea@hotmail.com>
« am: 05,Jan,2011, 22:57:17 »
Dies ist ein Beitrag von einem Mitglied von uns!In diesem Fall wurden leider 3300,- Euro bezahlt.

Zitat
Das Herzchen ist noch aktiv unter diesem Namen tätig auf der Dating Seite

Military-Singles.com  sein Profilname "Gregyandy"

Folgende Tel-Nr. habe ich von ihm erhalten:

0044 7024042767 und dann als er geschäftlich nach Afrika musste hat er mir diese Nr. mitgeteilt 234 8029297749 (habe rausgefunden das die 0044 Nr. an234 weitergeleitet wird.

Ich habe mehr als 200 sms erhalten wie sehr er mich doch liebt wohl eher das Geld..........

Er verfügt über ein sehr gutes Allgemeinwissen und kennt sich anscheinend in der Umgebung Frankfurt / Main aus.
Auch im geschäftlichen Bereich war sein Wissen sehr umfassend. Auch was sein Business betrifft Holz und Holzprodukte, Furniere.
Ebenso was Autos betrifft.

Zitat
Hi, Good morning .

Thank you very much for writing to me, I feel happy so much to read just your little words.

Am Dreff Andrea by name from Northern Ireland but working here, I work as business man and i have 1 lovely son now 14 month old baby but am now divorce.

So i would like you to tell me more about your self and your interest.

I am here to find a good loving woman to share my feeling with and to be happy together so much.

So i would like you to tell me more about your self and what you think i should know about you.

Have a good lovely Saturday with nice time.

Warm greeting to you.

Dreff

« Letzte Änderung: 29,Nov,2019, 21:25:12 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Dreff <dreffandrea@hotmail.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 05,Jan,2011, 22:59:50 »
Zitat
Hello good afternoon , How are you doing and how is everything with you.
if you can email me or talk to me on msn messenger it ok and better.
dreffandrea@hotmail.com
i will be happy to see your respond back to me soon so i can get back to you there.
have a wonderful time.
Happy Halloween day.

Warm Greeting to you.
Dreff
« Letzte Änderung: 29,Nov,2019, 21:25:23 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #2 am: 05,Jan,2011, 23:00:16 »
Zitat
Hello dear,

Good morning, how are you doing this morning and hope you had a good sleep night with beautiful dream of life.

Thanks for the mail, Immediately i got your email my feelings turn over on you and it seems you are the right woman which i have been searching for to bring back the smile which i use to smile when my Ex-wife still with me, For a good relationship to grow we need to trust each other and be honest with each other to acheive what we want to acheive well i am seeking for woman which will be the flesh to my flesh and also the bone to my bone, It's true I have never seen you and we have never met, Never shaken Hands or even truly hugged and yet!

I know for sure you care for me by the kindness that you give.
And our keyboards keep us together doesn't matter where we live so I am emailing you to put a smile on your face and to let you know in my heart you have a special place.
The sun is always shining just above the cloudy haze,as we share friendship across an online maze.
We express love and kindness without a face it comes from deep inside our hearts from a special place.
Within our lives we share special dreams, unusual and unique,and it is with our keyboards that we speak.
You are a friend of mine from the emails we exchange,I wouldn't know you on the street and it doesn't even seem strange.You have brightened my life with the thoughtfulness you show

Your words encourage me more than you could know.
As people change and times keep changing too, one thing stays the same ~the way I feel for you.
For this friendship we possesswe owe a world of gratitude and debt,because we would not know each other if it wasn't for the net, I will want you to tell me your feelings about me and what you think we can do to acheive our goal.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Have a sweet loving Saturday.

Dreff.
« Letzte Änderung: 29,Nov,2019, 21:25:32 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #3 am: 05,Jan,2011, 23:01:47 »
Diese Daten hat er mir für den Geldtransfer mitgeteilt!

Zitat
You know am visitor for business.. So you will send it to the man incharge of my good here.. His name ok
I will send it to you on the phone and i will also email it to you dear..
You will just fill the information and your own too send you are sending the money to me and you have your driver licence with you when going to send it ok
You will send it to man i told you about ok.. The man incharge of my goods
Name, Alaka Williams
Address, 3A Wesley street, Lagos island.
Lagos state, 23401. Nigeria
Yes that is the name and address you will have the money send to.. After you send it.. You  will have a copy of the receipt with you and you now give me the confirmation number on it so i can able to collect it here
It's not hard sending it
When you have the money with you cash , you then go to the location addresss i gave you ... You take a form to fill and send it to me tat all
You understand that sweet heart ?
It's me that you send it to but due that am not there citizen here.. He will be the one to help me collect it
Yes you give me the confirmation number

« Letzte Änderung: 29,Nov,2019, 21:25:40 von Administrator »

Offline Scamcatcher

• Newbies
  • I Love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Dreff/Alaka Williams <dreffandrea@hotmail.com>
« Antwort #4 am: 06,Jan,2011, 20:25:37 »
Hallo "Admin",

DANKE

Ein Trost das ich nicht alleine bin.........

LG Karen

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Dreff/Alaka Williams <dreffandrea@hotmail.com>
« Antwort #5 am: 09,Jan,2011, 17:46:07 »
hier sein Profilbild im Yahoo!Messenger

« Letzte Änderung: 29,Nov,2019, 21:26:14 von Administrator »