Autor Thema: detroit50 @ okcimg.com  (Gelesen 548 mal)

Lydia_2901

• Gast
detroit50 @ okcimg.com
« am: 21,Jun,2013, 16:51:04 »
detroit50
http://ads.okcimg.com/profile/detroit50?cf=regular_indirect
Zitat

51 / M / Straight / Single

Detroit, Michigan

Let me start by saying....I am what you are looking for loving,caring,passionate and understanding .Treating a lady with respect and tenderness is pivotal to solidifying the relationship. My outlook on life is positive. Kindness and honesty are easily recognizable within me. I am caring, passionate, romantic,loving,generous, intelligent and honest.People say my best feature is my smile. I enjoy laughing and appreciate the ironies of life. I am passionate about experiencing other cultures, meeting people, and getting a different perspective from my own. Something I haven't done yet that I would like to do is visit every country in the world. A bit ambitious but I'm working on it[highlight].I am a very romantic and affectionate man and I enjoy romantic picnics in the park and sitting by the bay watching the sail boats go by. I listen to different types of music: blues, r&b, smooth jazz and classical[/highlight]. One of my favorite things to do is to watch the sunset and sunrise while sitting on the beach. It gives me a sense that everyday new and exciting things can happen and tomorrow's possibilities are endless.
What I’m doing with my life
Lets see.....work, having fun with kids and Seriously seeking Mrs. Culver..lol
I’m really good at
Avoiding conflict and getting along with almost everyone.
The first things people usually notice about me
Physically it would be eyes , how down to earth i am and easy to talk to.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Unfortunately I do not enjoy reading...I do like movies, anything but sci fi and "stupid" comedy. I like most music - old country, new country, the stuff my kids listen too (with he exception of rap), new rock, old rock, etc. Food...I'm not very adventurous and I can't do spicy!
The six things I could never do without
God
family (especially my 2 kids)
friends
Pet
Life
watching my son play baseball and basketball
I spend a lot of time thinking about
I don't really spend alot of time thinking about any one thing in particular. I think about finding someone to spend time with, how my kids are doing (typical Parent Stuff), if I am going to have the weekend off, etc., etc.
On a typical Friday night I am
At home watching TV or a movie, hanging out with family or go window shopping with kids.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
Am not here for games i really want someone thats going to love me for who i am and not for what i got , someone thats going to love me and take my kids as hers and am wiling to take hers as mine too , someone to help me take love to another level.The people whose relationship I admire the most were my maternal grandparents. They lived and loved, enjoyed life, never failed to appreciate each other and took every opportunity to show it. My grandparents would often dance in the living room and sometimes act a bit silly. They were the best of friends but had their own interests.What I want in a partner is honesty and a willingness to accept all of me, the good and the "not so good".
The perfect companion for me would be a lady who possesses the ability to engage in stimulating conversation, peppering it with a sharp wit from time to time. She carries herself with grace, treats others with compassion, and has an engagingly-sweet disposition about her. This special woman is open to romance, enjoys her life, and simply attracts others to her by virtue of her own genuine person. She is steadfast to speaking the truth and expressing honesty in all situations. This defines the type of lady with whom I would like to spend my time. It is even more exciting when we can enjoy certain vacation destinations together. I welcome an intelligent,loving,caring,honest and attractive woman who, though "grown" can occasionally let loose and act like a kid; a woman who can hold a serious conversation and is willing to share her knowledge and thoughts; someone who will be a friend as well as a lover. And, there is something to be said about a woman who knows how to treat a man well (which does not necessarily mean buying him things) and expects the same treatment in return.
I’m looking for

Girls who like guys
    Ages 45–65
    Near me
    For new friends, long-term dating

You should message me if
You are truly ready for a loving, loyal, committed relationship. You should be looking for a passionate relationship. And you should be mature enough to understand that passion has more components than just they physical.

Wie erfreulich, dass die Faker immer wieder so gerne mit ihren gebrauchten Textbausteinen rumspielen

lookup
I am a very romantic and affectionate man and I enjoy romantic picnics in the park and sitting by the bay watching the sail boats go by. I listen to different types of music: blues, r&b, smooth jazz and classical.

@google:
:smilie_g_010:

Dieser Text tritt im identischen Wortlaut  in mehreren Fakeprofilen und Scamreports in Erscheinung.

Die Bilder könnten von einem Gregg Perich zur Vortäuschung anderer Identitäten entwendet worden sein :

http://www.linkedin.com/in/greggperich
https://plus.google.com/116933767019069846283/about
« Letzte Änderung: 21,Jun,2013, 17:01:09 von Lydia_2901 »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: Lastheart50 @ lets101.com
« Antwort #1 am: 21,Jun,2013, 16:53:59 »
  Lastheart50
http://www.lets101.com/lastheart50/profile
Zitat
  Let me start by saying....I am what you are looking for loving,caring,passionate and understanding .Treating a lady with respect and tenderness is pivotal to solidifying the relationship. My outlook on life is positive. Kindness and honesty are easily recognizable within me. I am caring, passionate, romantic,loving,generous, intelligent and honest.People say my best feature is my smile. I enjoy laughing and appreciate the ironies of life. I am passionate about experiencing other cultures, meeting people, and getting a different perspective from my own. Something I haven't done yet that I would like to do is visit every country in the world. A bit ambitious but I'm working on it[highlight].I am a very romantic and affectionate man and I enjoy romantic picnics in the park and sitting by the bay watching the sail boats go by. I listen to different types of music: blues, r&b, smooth jazz and classical. One of my favorite things to do is to watch the sunset and sunrise while sitting on the beach.
Looks:      Good looking
Height:      6' 2"
Eyes:      Blue Eyes
Body type:      Average build Body
What describes me the best:      Easy going, Smart, Intelligent, Cool and fun attitude, Shy
Looking for:      Serious Relationship
I speak:      English, German
Ethnicity:      White, non-Hispanic
Religion:      Christian
Education:      Associates
Children:      Yes
My interests:      Arts, Movies, Travel, Cooking, Computers / Internet, Gaming, Gardening
My habits:      Occasionally Drinking