Autor Thema: boota @ confirio.com < boota_k@ymail.com>  (Gelesen 453 mal)

Lydia_2901

• Gast
boota @ confirio.com < boota_k@ymail.com>
« am: 30,Mai,2013, 12:14:35 »
boota
http://www.confirio.com/id/548107
Zitat
  35 / Male / Straight / single
  Offline. Last online Today, at 4:14 am

Joined March 22, 2013. From Pakistan. Living in Islamabad Gpo, Federal Capial &AJK, Pakistan.
Interview
Do you drink? No
Do you smoke? No
Do you do drugs? No
Religion: Islamic
How tall are you? 5'11" (180.34 cm.)
How much do you weigh? 176 lbs. (80 kg.)
What was your income last year? below $25,000
Do you like pets? No
Do you want kids? Maybe
What color is your hair? Brown
Do you wear glasses? Yes
Life is: Alright
Do you daydream alot? No
What kind of student are you? B
Do you read a newspaper daily? Yes
What is your ethnicity? Asian
Do you have a car? Yes
Do you have a motorcycle? No
Ever been to Paris? No
Ever been to Miami? No
Have any piercings? No
Any tattoos? No
Do you use Facebook or Twitter? Yes
Do you normally start conversations with people or do you let them start conversations with you? I start the conversation
How many times did you go out per week last year on average? 1-2
How many relationships have you been in? 0-3
About many times did you exercise per week last year? 0-1
How many hours of volunteer work did you do last year? 21-50
How many books did you read last year? 21+

About Me
Passion makes the world go round. Love just makes it a safer place. [highlight]Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm.: I find that dreams about love on my mind often that any other thought. Sometimes I bring it there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, it surprises me and finds its own ways into my thoughts. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to my dreams about love. After reading your profile today i found you best among best that gives me the impressions of writing this mail to you for further introductions, You can contact me at my private email address where we can share pictures and other things (boota_k@ymail.com) Am waiting for your reply soonest.
Raza

Wie erfreulich, dass die Faker immer wieder so gerne mit ihren gebrauchten Textbausteinen rumspielen

lookup
Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm

@google
:smilie_g_010:

Dieser Text tritt im identischen Wortlaut  in mehreren Fakeprofilen und Scamreports in Erscheinung.