Autor Thema: Fabio Gino @ myspace.com  (Gelesen 975 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Fabio Gino @ myspace.com
« Antwort #10 am: 13,Mai,2018, 11:55:04 »
http://odnoklassniki.im/users1/peter4u2love-page2

Zitat
Peter4u2love
United States, California, San Francisco

I am a man, 56 years old
Seeking a woman age from 42 till 55
About race:    I was born and raise up in USA,NY (Staten Island)...My mum is from UK while my Dad is from USA.
About me:    I am a mature, Intelligent and fun loving Man,I try to enjoy the many benefits that life has to offer. Warm summer nights, chilled slightly by a cool ocean breeze, the subtle cool air of the mountains while skillng on a bright sunny day and then as the cold night approaches enjoying the warmth from a fire at the lodge while sharing a bottle of bubbling champagne. An evening of wining and dinning followed by some smooth music at a cool R Kelly, jazz spot or romantic dancing at a hot club or maybe a fun fresh game by swimming I also enjoy a simple evening of spending time together engaging in stimulating conversation to entice the mood for a night of passion. It be a pleasure for me to meet a woman who is gonna be my best friend, a trustworthy, love, passion, romance, laughter, joy, loyalty, intellectual and physical attraction, mutual independence and a merging of emotion, thought, and life, honest ... My friends describe me as a generous, responsible, romantic and happy Man with a lot of charm. I feel myself as ambitious, active, spontaneous, honest and sociable. I stand firmly in the life and wish a man loves me as well as I am and want to lead with myself together a nice life and I would want a family with ren! I feel very well by the sea, go with pleasure with candle light dinner and trip very much with pleasure... I am a well religious person and i attend church every time, I believe so much in God...Cause he is the way to eternal life where there will be no problem. I am hoping to see a woman who has so much believe in God too and posses good quality a woman should have.
Social
About my education:    I started my schooling in NY (staten island) and i did my university in the Uk.
Party
Entertainment:    I love to go beaching,camping,and i love to go for movie watching...
The last book I've read:    Until tomorrow
Birthday:    1961-07-07
Relation type:    Long term or marriage
My country:    United States
State:    California
My city:    San Francisco
My hello phrase:    I am a mature, Intelligent and fun loving Man,I try to enjoy the many benefits that life has to offer. Warm summer nights, chilled slightly by a cool ocean breeze, the subtle cool air of the mountains while skillng on a bright sunny day and then as the cold night approaches enjoying the warmth from a fire at the lodge while sharing a bottle of bubbling champagne. An evening of wining and dinning followed by some smooth music at a cool R Kelly, jazz spot or romantic dancing at a hot club or maybe a fun fresh game by swimming I also enjoy a simple evening of spending time together engaging in stimulating conversation to entice the mood for a night of passion. It be a pleasure for me to meet a woman who is gonna be my best friend, a trustworthy, love, passion, romance, laughter, joy, loyalty, intellectual and physical attraction, mutual independence and a merging of emotion, thought, and life, honest ... My friends describe me as a generous, responsible, romantic and happy Man with a lot of charm. I feel myself as ambitious, active, spontaneous, honest and sociable. I stand firmly in the life and wish a man loves me as well as I am and want to lead with myself together a nice life and I would want a family with ren! I feel very well by the sea, go with pleasure with candle light dinner and trip very much with pleasure... I am a well religious person and i attend church every time, I believe so much in God...Cause he is the way to eternal life where there will be no problem. I am hoping to see a woman who has so much believe in God too and posses good quality a woman should have.
Appearance
My height:    6' 1" (1.85 m.)
My weight:    190 lbs. (86 kg)
Family
My marital status:    Widowed
Kids:    One
About kids:    Not sure
My living situation:    Live alone

My favourite pets:    Dogs

Social
My job:    Salesman
My education:    Graduate degree

I speak:    English

Lifestyle
Political views:    Non-conformist
My hobby:    Camping
Coffee and conversation
Cooking
Religion
Dining out
Shopping / Antiques
Travel / Sightseeing
Gardening / Landscaping
Movies / Videos
Watching sports
Museums and art
Wine tasting

My favourite sport:    Football
Tennis
Golf
Motorsport
Boxing
Athletics
Volleyball
Swimming
Gymnastics

Religion:    Christian
Party
Smoking:    Non-smoker
Alcohol:    On special occasions
Drinks:    Water
Tea
Milk
Coffee
Red Wine

My food:    Keep it healthy

Favourite music:    Classical
Country
Rock

« Letzte Änderung: 13,Mai,2018, 12:01:54 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.