Autor Thema: Barry Steve @ vk.com  (Gelesen 465 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Barry Steve @ vk.com
« am: 18,Mai,2013, 21:47:49 »
Barry Steve
http://vk.com/id180477941

Zitat
Barry Steve
Birthday:
August 11
Relationship status:
Single
Languages:
English
Contact information
Current city:
London
Education

No information.
Personal information
About me:
I am an Engineer by profession. I had my degree at the havard university. I work with Maersk shipping company Ltd here in U.K.
I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations.
I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. [highlight]I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming,listening [/highlight]to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,sailing, going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

Nur gut, dass die Faker  immer wieder so gerne mit ihren gebrauchten Textbausteinen rumspielen   :D

lookup "I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming,listening"  @Google :smilie_g_010:

Dieser Text tritt wortwörtlich identisch u.a. bereits in Scamreports aber auch in diversen anderen Fakeprofilen in Erscheinung.

Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.