Autor Thema: David S @ Tagged  (Gelesen 796 mal)

eva123

• Gast
David S @ Tagged
« am: 24,Mär,2013, 08:29:55 »
David S

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5986747415

Zitat
David S

Zuletzt aktiv: Jetzt online!

Profilaufrufe: 370 Mal

Profil-Skin: Standard

Tagline: searching for an honest woman

Adresse: Sutherland, VA

Beziehungsstatus: Single

Interessiert an: Freunde, Einem Date, Einer ernsthaften Beziehung

Sprachen: English

Ethnische Zugehörigkeit: Kaukasisch/weiß

Religion: Christ

Orientierung: Heterosexuell
Über mich

Musik:

Blues,gospel songs,rock and roll ,classical
    Filme:

CSI,Bank Job,
    TV:

News.Sports ,Drama
    Bücher:

Ron Hill
    Sport:

Golf,Baseball
    Interessen:

I do desire a good looking and beautiful woman who is sincere, faithful, caring, cheerful, kind hearted and very understanding.she must be prepared for a long term relationship for i will be glad to love and cherish her forever
    Spaß:

Being with that special woman
    Die besten Features:

Smiles
    Über mich:

I have an excellent mental skill and maintain a good inter-personal relationship with God. When it comes to people around me, i learn to respect their views and also know how to establish and keep personal boundaries. Its a Joyous thing to live a life full of joy, happiness, peace and accomplishments. Why worry when we have a heavenly father that cares. The core motivation that guides me through the trials of life is "Peace." I am an intellectually curious person that is committed to the idea that self improvement is the key to having a full life. I try as much as possible to avoid conflicts and confrontations at all cost. This inner mind has given me a gift of accepting myself as i am and also help others to grow. I have a strong and compelling need to keep things in balance in my life so as to maintain an internal feeling of tranquility and comfort. I seek independence and require kindness, especially from those with whom I am in a relationship. People who know me would describe me as a quiet person by nature. I am good at listening also and giving my candid opinion. I give lots of respect to people who are direct but recoil from perceived hostility or verbal battle. For the Bibl

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Morgan @ badoo
« Antwort #1 am: 24,Mär,2013, 17:10:21 »

Morgan
http://badoo.com/01233077078

Zitat
Morgan, 51  On the site now! 
Virginia Beach, VA, United States
Wants to date with a girl, 41-56
About me
 i am fun and lovable person to be with and i am a christian man who hold God close to my heart..... i am here searching for an honest woman who is ready for a long term relationship, we should be friends first and see where it leads.... hopefully... smiles.... Amen

Interested in
 a long term relationship with one woman who loves God so lets Give this a try and see where it leads

Personal info
 Relationship:  I'm single
 Sexuality:  I'm straight
 Appearance:  180cm (5'11''), average body, bald and other eyes.
 Living:  By myself
 Children:  Already have
 Smoking:  Anti-smoking
 Drinking:  Socially
 Education:  Advanced degree
 Languages:  English (Fluent)
 Work:  I have a reasonable income.

David Morgan <dmorgan1187@yahoo.com>
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: David S @ Tagged
« Antwort #2 am: 24,Mär,2013, 17:14:41 »

David
http://htww.filipinokisses.com/view.php?l=en&id=363754

Zitat

Age     51 years
Country United States
City    Virginia

Comments
I have an excellent mental skill and maintain a good inter-personal relationship with God. When it comes to people around me, i learn to respect their views and also know how to establish and keep personal boundaries. Its a Joyous thing to live a life full of joy, happiness, peace and accomplishments. Why worry when we have a heavenly father that cares. The core motivation that guides me through the trials of life is "Peace." I am an intellectually curious person that is committed to the idea that self improvement is the key to having a full life. I try as much as possible to avoid conflicts and confrontations at all cost. This inner mind has given me a gift of accepting myself as i am and also help others to grow. I have a strong and compelling need to keep things in balance in my life so as to maintain an internal feeling of tranquility and comfort. I seek independence and require kindness, especially from those with whom I am in a relationship. People who know me would describe me as a quiet person by nature. I am good at listening also and giving my candid opinion. I give lots of respect to people who are direct but recoil from perceived hostility or verbal battle. For the Bible says, He that finds a wife, finds a good thing, and obtains favour in the sight of God
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
George Georgiadis @ facebook.com
« Antwort #3 am: 24,Mär,2013, 17:22:17 »

George Georgiadis
http://www.facebook.com/george.georgiadis.10236

Zitat
Arbeitet bei Exxon Mobile Corporation
Hat hier studiert: Kingston university Jamaica
Wohnt in London
Aus New York City
Beziehungsstatus        Single
Familie       Curry Tochter