Autor Thema: Thomas, 52 @ badoo.com  (Gelesen 458 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Thomas, 52 @ badoo.com
« am: 17,Mär,2013, 22:02:35 »
Thomas, 52
http://badoo.com/01230956237

Zitat
Thomas, 52
Sucht nach neuen Freunden
New York, NY, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)

Über mich
[highlight]I'm affectionate, love cuddling, kissing, holding hands. I’m very romantic and love to be romanced, pampered and treated like a special man. I am just an admire person looking for [/highlight]the real meaning of love. I am sweet, caring, understanding, patient, humble, I love people who accept me for who I responsible am rich in good spirit and willing to share the real meaning of love to the right person.

Interessiert an
I would like my woman to know what she wants in life and I will be her support in everything. In my opinion, relations should be based on trust, love, passion and understanding. All I really need is some love and affection and I believe I will find someone who will give me all this. Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility... It is therefore able to undertake all things, and it completes many things, and warrants them to take effect, where he who does not love would faint and lie down. Love is watchful and sleeping, slumbereth not. Though weary, it is not tired; though pressed, it is not straitened; though alarmed, it is not confounded...

Persönliche Infos
Beziehungsstatus:
    Ich bin Single
Orientierung:
    Ich bin heterosexuell
Aussehen:
    183cm (6' 0''), 57kg (126lbs), durchtrainiert, schwarze Haare und blaue Augen.
Wohnsituation:
    Alleine
Kinder:
    Später gerne
Rauchen:
    Nichtraucher
Alkohol:
    Nein
Ausbildung:
    Akademischer Grad
Sprachen:
    Englisch
Arbeit:
    Ich habe ein gutes Einkommen.

Nur gut, dass die Faker  immer wieder so gerne mit ihren gebrauchten Textbausteinen rumspielen   :D

lookup "I'm affectionate, love cuddling, kissing, holding hands. I’m very romantic and love to be romanced, pampered and treated like a special man. I am just an admire person looking for"  @Google :smilie_g_010:

Dieser Text tritt wortwörtlich identisch u.a. bereits in Scamreports aber auch in diversen anderen Fakeprofilen in Erscheinung.
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Thomas, 52 @ badoo.com
« Antwort #1 am: 21,Mär,2013, 22:13:09 »
Thomas, 52
http://badoo.com/0293069573

Zitat
Thomas, 52

Über mich
I'm affectionate, love cuddling, kissing, holding hands. I’m very romantic and love to be romanced, pampered and treated like a special man. I am just an admire person looking for the real meaning of love. I am sweet, caring, understanding, patient, humble, I love people who accept who I am responsible am rich in good spirit and willing to share the real meaning of love to the right person. I love feeling secure and being sure that I can trust and be trusted.

Interessiert an
I want a woman that is willing to accept my son as her own son, care for him also love him as she will Love me. I want to meet a woman who will always be there for me whether in bad or good times. Am looking for some one who will share my life and also understand things easily...

Persönliche Infos
Beziehungsstatus:
    Ich bin Single
Orientierung:
    Ich bin heterosexuell
Aussehen:
    160cm (5' 3''), 60kg (132lbs), durchtrainiert, schwarze Haare und blaue Augen.
Wohnsituation:
    Alleine
Kinder:
    Habe bereits Kinder
Rauchen:
    Nichtraucher
Alkohol:
    Nein
Ausbildung:
    Akademischer Grad
Sprachen:
    Englisch, Deutsch und Niederländisch
Arbeit:
    Ich habe ein hohes Einkommen.
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Thomas, 52 @ badoo.com
« Antwort #2 am: 21,Mär,2013, 22:16:27 »
Thomas, 52
http://badoo.com/0294749911

Zitat
Thomas, 52
Wants to make new friends
Amsterdam, Niederlande

Über mich
I'm affectionate, love cuddling, kissing, holding hands. I’m very romantic and love to be romanced, pampered and treated like a special man. I am just an admire person looking for the real meaning of love. I am sweet, caring, understanding, patient, humble, I love people who accept who I responsible am rich in good spirit and willing to share the real meaning of love to the right person.

Interessiert an
I am willing to relocate provided that the relationship is moving in a long term/serious direction.. I am not interested in bopping around "trying women out" on a more serious side, I am not about having sex with just anyone... I must have feelings for the person and she for me... There must be that deep seeded trust before it would move to the sexual phase... There are just too many diseases out here and to be honest.

Persönliche Infos
Beziehungsstatus:
    Ich bin Single
Orientierung:
    Ich bin heterosexuell
Aussehen:
    160cm (5' 3''), 59kg (130lbs), durchtrainiert, schwarze Haare und blaue Augen.
Wohnsituation:
    Alleine
Kinder:
    Habe bereits Kinder
Rauchen:
    Nichtraucher
Alkohol:
    Nein
Ausbildung:
    Akademischer Grad
Sprachen:
    Englisch, Deutsch und Niederländisch
Arbeit:
    Ich habe ein hohes Einkommen.