Autor Thema: Alex Wills @ netlog  (Gelesen 643 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Alex Wills @ netlog
« am: 20,Mär,2013, 23:29:25 »

Alex Wills
http://en.netlog.com/willsalex

Zitat
male  - 52 years, New York City, United States
Date of birth 20/02/1961
Location New York City United States
Native language English
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Alex Wills @ fakesbook
« Antwort #1 am: 20,Mär,2013, 23:33:37 »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Army77 @ matchdoctor.com
« Antwort #2 am: 20,Mär,2013, 23:38:43 »

Army77
http://www.matchdoctor.com/profile_Army77.html

Zitat
50-year-old Male
 Seeking Women: 35 - 55
 San Jose, California, United States
 Last Activity: > 3 months ago

I NEED A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP
about myself:
True love is all i have ever wanted and seek for and i did found that true love in your heart and i am so happy to have found it cause i know that love will surely make me so happy that i will not want to leave your sight not even for one second..my love for you is like the music that makes your heart sing..u are the woman of my life and i will surely be the man of your life and nothing can stop or change that right now not even a thing will change all we have build..we have both built our love to the strongest level and i am so happy that we both took that chance to love each other to the fullest and that we are ready to be husband and wife..Marriage is a big commitment to me and i have committed my heart loving you and been your husband cause u have the right love and the right heart for me...i sincerely do love and trust you so much that i cry most night thinking about you and how bad i miss you

Trust is all we have build our love on..and i do trust you completely that i have lay my heart for you and u have blessed it with the beauty of your love..your sincerity and honesty made me love you completed that i just think and dream of you each night and day and i cant wait to have you in my arms...my body and soul trust you that i myself i trust you completely and i am not scared of your love..cause its the greatest i have ever wanted and be waiting for.your words mean a lot to me and it has filled the empty spaces in my heart.your words have filled my heart with so much desire loving you and i cant wait to explore my kind of true love to you in person..my Heart trusts you completely that it aches a lot and wants you so badly and i cant wait to start sharing all my life with you and been there for you..

We have created our feelings to a stage it has lead to perfect love and friendship and i am so attracted to the beauty of your love and it has really made me a new

willing to relocate:    Yes
marital status: Widowed
seeking relationship:   Marriage
looking for a match:    Anywhere

Lifestyle
about my work:
Hello, am Sergent Amos Grant of the united state Army am from Maryland,47 years of age,widow with one kids,i am an army officer my base here in Iraq for peace making mission under the United Nations.

Qualities
my idea of a great date:
We've become very close in the past 6 weeks, closer than either of us even imagined. I'm scared too, Ben. I'm most afraid of you not giving us a chance. If you let the fears you are having stop us from even giving this a chance, then we'll never know what it could have been. We'll regret it, Ben.

There's something between us. I have no idea what it is, but I do know that it's good. Whatever it is that makes it so easy for us to be together, Ben, is definitely something good.

I wish I knew more of what to say to you. I wish that I knew something, ANYTHING, to say that would encourage you to call me. All I want is to hear your sweet voice, and to tell you that whatever we have, whatever it brings, is okay. If we meet, and something doesn't click, then having a friend that understands you as much as we understand each other, would be entirely worth it, Ben. If we do click, then we will begin the most amazing ride of our lives. Either way, we win. So why forfeit when you're a sure winner? Give us a chance, Ben. Please call me.

the person I would like to meet:
We've become very close in the past 6 weeks, closer than either of us even imagined. I'm scared too, Ben. I'm most afraid of you not giving us a chance. If you let the fears you are having stop us from even giving this a chance, then we'll never know what it could have been. We'll regret it, Ben.

There's something between us. I have no idea what it is, but I do know that it's good. Whatever it is that makes it so easy for us to be together, Ben, is definitely something good.

I wish I knew more of what to say to you. I wish that I knew something, ANYTHING, to say that would encourage you to call me. All I want is to hear your sweet voice, and to tell you that whatever we have, whatever it brings, is okay. If we meet, and something doesn't click, then having a friend that understands you as much as we understand each other, would be entirely worth it, Ben. If we do click, then we will begin the most amazing ride of our lives. Either way, we win. So why forfeit when you're a sure winner? Give us a chance, Ben. Please call me.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Bruce Drake M @ fakesbook
« Antwort #3 am: 21,Mär,2013, 00:23:03 »

Bruce Drake M
http://www.facebook.com/bruce.drakem

Zitat
Hat bei US Military gearbeitet