Autor Thema: Johnny, 54 @ badoo.com  (Gelesen 305 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Johnny, 54 @ badoo.com
« am: 16,Mär,2013, 23:46:47 »
Johnny, 54
http://badoo.com/0309139756/

Zitat
Johnny, 54
Wants to date with a girl, 44-59
Berlin, Deutschland

Über mich
[highlight]I am a kind and affectionate, intelligent and ambitious, open and honest, faithful and reliable, with a sense of humor and of course modest. I'm open-minded. I like communication and [/highlight]to get knowledge of this boundless world. I like animals. I like cats, domestic and wild. I like to create something new and different.

Interessiert an
I am looking for the one to share my life and heart with. The one who will be my friend, my passionate lover, my most caring wife, and just the woman I would not be able to live without! I want to trust her completely, to gain her support, love, and loyalty. And I'll do the same for her. I want her to be the center of my life. I'll make her feel special. Life is too short and there is no time for arguments. There must be harmony and happiness in our family.

Persönliche Infos
Beziehungsstatus:
    Ich bin Single
Orientierung:
    Ich bin heterosexuell
Aussehen:
    175cm (5' 9''), durchschnittlich, graue Haare und andere Augenfarbe.
Wohnsituation:
    Alleine
Kinder:
    Habe bereits Kinder
Rauchen:
    Nichtraucher
Alkohol:
    Nein
Ausbildung:
    Weiterführende Schule
Sprachen:
    Englisch (Muttersprache)
Arbeit:
    Ich habe ein gutes Einkommen.

Nur gut, dass die Faker  immer wieder so gerne mit ihren gebrauchten Textbausteinen rumspielen   :D

lookup "I am a kind and affectionate, intelligent and ambitious, open and honest, faithful and reliable, with a sense of humor and of course modest. I'm open-minded. I like communication and "  @Google :smilie_g_010:

Dieser Text tritt wortwörtlich identisch u.a. bereits in Scamreports aber auch in diversen anderen Fakeprofilen in Erscheinung.
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.