Autor Thema: Jeff A. @ tagged.com  (Gelesen 5368 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Marcus @ badoo (Bilder von David Smith)
« Antwort #30 am: 21,Aug,2013, 18:20:03 »

Marcus
http://badoo.com/01194244145

Zitat
Marcus, 52  Letzter Login: vor über einer Woche 
Bredalbane, Australien
Sucht nach neuen Freunden
Heute 1 Besucher, diesen Monat 1.

Über mich
 I am a person who is ambitious, optimistic, playful, hard working, devoted, intelligent, trusting, genuine, honest, sincere and easy going man. I'm very passionate in all areas of my life. I am very responsible and try to eat right, work hard and live a healthy life. I stay active and have a good time doing it. I believe in a healthy relationship... I value honesty and trust. That's what I'm all about and if you don't have them, you don't have anything. I think it's important to understand and accept each others strengths and weaknesses. It is important to have passion, romance, physical attraction, a playful attitude, with lots of laughter I strongly believe all that. I have strong family values and morals and love my children Brain and Glory she 16yrs old, they are the most precious and only family I have now, Should we have a relationship and you ever have the opportunity to meet them, they will steal your heart away.

Interessiert an
 Looking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage.

Persönliche Infos
Orientierung:  Ich bin heterosexuell
Aussehen:  173cm (5' 8''), 75kg (165lbs), durchschnittlich, braune Haare und braune Augen
Wohnen:  Alleine
Kinder:  Habe bereits Kinder
Rauchen:  Nichtraucher
Alkohol:  Nein
Ausbildung:  Hochschule/Uni
Sprachen:  Englisch
Job:  Structural engineer. Ich habe ein gutes Einkommen

« Letzte Änderung: 18,Okt,2020, 13:12:57 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Marcus @ badoo (Bilder von David Smith)
« Antwort #31 am: 22,Aug,2013, 13:05:08 »

Marcus
http://badoo.com/0235544237

Zitat
Marcus, 50  Letzter Login: vor über einer Woche 
Ecorse, MI, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)
Sucht nach neuen Freunden
Heute 1 Besucher, diesen Monat 11.

Über mich
 I am a person who is ambitious, optimistic, playful, hard working, devoted, intelligent, trusting, genuine, honest, sincere and easy going man. I'm very passionate in all areas of my life. I am very responsible and try to eat right, work hard and live a healthy life. I stay active and have a good time doing it. I believe in a healthy relationship... I value honesty and trust. That's what I'm all about and if you don't have them, you don't have anything. I think it's important to understand and accept each others strengths and weaknesses. It is important to have passion, romance, physical attraction, a playful attitude, with lots of laughter I strongly believe all that. I have strong family values and morals and love my children Brain and Glory she 16yrs old, they are the most precious and only family I have now, Should we have a relationship and you ever have the opportunity to meet them, they will steal your heart away

Interessiert an
 Looking for my soulmate

Persönliche Infos
Orientierung:  Ich bin heterosexuell
Aussehen:  173cm (5' 8''), 54kg (119lbs), durchschnittlich, braune Haare und nussbraune Augen
Wohnen:  Alleine
Kinder:  Habe bereits Kinder
Rauchen:  Nichtraucher
Alkohol:  Nein
Ausbildung:  Hochschule/Uni
Sprachen:  Englisch
Job:  Structural engineer. Ich habe ein gutes Einkommen

« Letzte Änderung: 18,Okt,2020, 13:13:26 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Anthony, 49 @ badoo.com
« Antwort #32 am: 25,Jan,2014, 22:23:06 »
Mit der Mailadresse <anthonyh4johnson123@yahoo.com> ist bei badoo folgendes Profil registriert:

Anthony, 49
http://badoo.com/0269695310

Zitat
Anthony, 49
Sucht nach Verabredungen mit einer Frau, 45-55
Standort
Chicago, IL, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)

Über mich
my name is Anthony l from usa single man who single here looking for love white slim good in work ...
Interessiert an
l, m here looking for love and long time relationship who like me send to me on here
Persönliche Infos
    Ich bin Single
Orientierung:
    Ich bin aufgeschlossen
Aussehen:
    155cm (5' 1''), 58kg (128lbs), schlank, schwarze Haare und blaue Augen
Wohnen:
    Alleine
Kinder:
    Habe bereits Kinder
Rauchen:
    Nichtraucher
Alkohol:
    Nein
Ausbildung:
    Weiterführende Schule
Sprachen:
    Englisch
Job:
    self employee. Ich habe ein gutes Einkommen

Diese Mailadresse wurde in einem anderen Scam/Fakefall mit Fotos einer anderen Person verwendet:

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65513#p332169

http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php/topic,16817.0.html
« Letzte Änderung: 18,Okt,2020, 13:15:14 von Administrator »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: Richard P Erdreich @ facebook (Bilder von David Smith)
« Antwort #33 am: 18,Feb,2014, 13:55:43 »
Richard P Erdreich
https://www.facebook.com/richard.erdreich.77
Zitat
      Arbeitet bei Selbstständigkeit

Hat hier studiert: Universität Stockholm

Wohnt in Northridge

Aus Northridge
Allgemeines
Interessiert an     
Frauen
Beziehungsstatus     
Verwitwet

Über Richard
I'm a hard working professional who is physically fit, sincere, and has a passion for life. I enjoy listening to live music in small venues, as well as, having dinner in fine restaurants quaint hideaways. I enjoy taking off on spontaneous short trips for a weekend.

I am as happy, optimistic, energized and powerful as I've ever been. My job seems to flow with ease despite the complexity of the nature of my work. Now is the creative highlight of the last four decades when I am blessed to spend some of my days skiing, golfing, hot-tubing, imagining, building businesses and writing poems as I wait impatiently for the woman who shall inspire the talents in me. I can barely get the ideas down these days without my mind wandering to thoughts of YOU. I wonder what YOU may look like, how YOU will love me; how I shall write poems for YOU and put them under your pillow before a long, sweet kiss good night. I am hoping that we click right away, but I am patient in knowing that all good things take a lot of time and effort. I am ready for you to experience Me at this wonderful stage in life. I am ready to make it our life!

« Letzte Änderung: 18,Okt,2020, 13:18:39 von Administrator »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: George Moore @ facebook (Bilder von David Smith)
« Antwort #34 am: 01,Mär,2014, 16:42:45 »
George Moore
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004838287076
Zitat
      Hat bei Self Employed (Business) gearbeitet

Ist zur Schule „Kings College London (KCL) Freshers 2012 - 2013“ gegangen

Aus London, United Kingdom

Von 1 Person abonniert

« Letzte Änderung: 18,Okt,2020, 13:19:10 von Administrator »