Autor Thema: Alexander Bryant @ facebook.com  (Gelesen 6390 mal)

Online Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Jamesjohnson, 50 @ badoo.com
« Antwort #40 am: 07,Dez,2013, 21:43:55 »
Mit der Mailadresse  <jamesjohnson707@yahoo.com> ist bei badoo folgendes Profil registriert:

Jamesjohnson, 50
http://badoo.com/0261443396

Zitat
Jamesjohnson, 50
Sucht nach neuen Freunden
Standort

Manchester, Großbritannien

Über mich
i can describe my self as a loving , caring honest kind , sincere , and above all a god fearing guy . with good moral and values. and have got sense of hon our , love kids a lot and have lot of respect for women i do not cheat or play games either i am just me someone who has been through a lot of up sand down in life and has come to the conclusion that one should live ever thing as if it wanna be your last

Interessiert an
looking for soul mate some one who is ready to leave with me for the rest of my life and caring

Persönliche Infos
    Ich bin Single
Orientierung:
    Ich bin heterosexuell
Aussehen:
    Durchschnittlich, weiße Haare und nussbraune Augen
Wohnen:
    Alleine
Kinder:
    Habe bereits Kinder
Rauchen:
    Partyraucher
Ausbildung:
    Hochschule/Uni
Sprachen:
    Englisch
Job:
    Ich habe ein gutes Einkommen

« Letzte Änderung: 27,Dez,2019, 22:34:38 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Online Administrator

• Administrator
Dan, 48 @ badoo.com
« Antwort #41 am: 07,Dez,2013, 21:57:43 »
Dan, 48
http://badoo.com/0309059324

Zitat
Dan, 48
Sucht nach Verabredungen mit einer Frau, 33-70
Standort

Gloucester, Großbritannien

Über mich
I'm a honest , caring and loving man. A person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, I like to write; I like to think, I like to dream; I like to talk, I like to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night; I like to feel the music flowing on my face, I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean. I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind, I like to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night. I have always been good at sports. I likes playing soccer, running and swimming . I have played many sports (football , handball , races) together with my friends, but I have never played it professionally. I love fantasy literature. I read fantasy books and magazines, watch fantasy films .

Interessiert an
I want to meet caring, honest, loving and romantic woman on this site.....................

Persönliche Infos
    Ich bin Single
Orientierung:
    Ich bin heterosexuell
Aussehen:
    185cm (6' 1''), 73kg (161lbs), durchschnittlich, schwarze Haare und braune Augen
Wohnen:
    Alleine
Kinder:
    Später gerne
Rauchen:
    Nichtraucher
Alkohol:
    Nur in Gesellschaft
Ausbildung:
    Akademischer Grad
Sprachen:
    Englisch (Muttersprache)
Job:
    civil engineer. Ich habe ein gutes Einkommen

« Letzte Änderung: 27,Dez,2019, 22:35:07 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Online Administrator

• Administrator
John Irvin Cleveland @ fakesbook
« Antwort #42 am: 16,Feb,2014, 17:53:38 »
John Irvin Cleveland
https://www.facebook.com/johnirvin.cleveland

Zitat
Interessiert an      Frauen

Beziehungsstatus      Getrennt

Sprachen      English

Über John Irvin

ABOUT MY SELF JOHN CLEVELAND AS A MEN I HAVE MY OWN PRINCPLE AND GOOD QUALITIES TO ORGANISED MY LIFE AS A GOOD MEN/BROTHER/FATHER.I AM VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD IN WHAT EVER I SAY OR I DO .I HAVE A LOT OF PURE LOVE TO GIVE AWAY TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN OR ANY HUMAN BEING SO CALLED WOMAN TO RECEIVED AND CHERISH MY TRUE LOVE SINCERE LOVE ,THAT I HAVE STORE IN ME FOR A LONG TIME i AM NOT A MATERIALIST MEN ,HAVE A VERY GOOD ABILITY ON COMMUNICATION WITH ANY ONE WHO RESPECTED ME AS A HUMAN BEING(WOMEN).THERE IS NO HEAD/TALES OR ANY GAMES IN EXPRESSING MY TRUE SINCERE LOVE,FEELINGS IN LOVING SOMEONE SO CALLED LOVER/SOULMATE.I AM ONE WOMANS MEN ,VERY PATIENCE IN HANDLING MY LIFE. i AM NOT GREEDY FOR MONEY OR LUXURY LIFE,BUT VERY GREEDY TO GAIN THE TRUE LOVE AND TO BE LOVED.THE WAY I WAS CREATED BY THE GOD ABOVE.I AM SEEKING A VERY HONEST/SINCERE/LOYAL/TRUSTWORTH/FAITHFULL RELATIONSHIP.WHAT I REALLY WANT IS A TRUE LOVE CARING AND UNDERSTANDING RELATIONSHIP.TAKE EACH STEP TO KNOW ABOUT ME.TO SAY I LOVE YOU IT TAKES A SECOND BY INFUATION AND IMAGINATION BUT TO LOVE AND TO BE LOVED AS A LOVER/HUSBAND IT TAKES A LOT OF SCRAFICE/TRUST/AND COMMITMENT.SO PLEASE TAKE EACH STEP CAREFULLY TO BUILD UP A VERY GOOD RELATIONSHIP IN FUTURE WHICH END UP IN MARRIAGE IT STATED IN MY NAME IT SELF WHO I AM BY THE NATURE S=SMART H=HONEST A=ATTRACTIVE N=NOBLE T=TALENTED H=HONOURABLE I-INTELLENGENT

« Letzte Änderung: 27,Dez,2019, 22:39:11 von Administrator »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: Phillip C L @ tagged
« Antwort #43 am: 04,Mai,2014, 13:03:03 »
Phillip C L
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6008448540&dataSource=profileViewProfile&ll=4
Zitat

Zuletzt aktiv: vor 2 Stunden

Profilaufrufe: 238 Mal

Profil-Skin: Standard

Adresse: British Columbia, Canada

Beziehungsstatus: Divorced

Interessiert an: Freunde, Einem Date, Einer ernsthaften Beziehung

Sprachen: English

Ethnische Zugehörigkeit: Kaukasisch/weiß

Religion: Christ

Orientierung: Heterosexuell

« Letzte Änderung: 27,Dez,2019, 22:38:38 von Administrator »