Autor Thema: Terry Cole / Harrison Terry / Mikel Jones <onelovechristian@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 704 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Zitat
Hello xxx,
My name is Terry Cole,I am a widow and Construction Engineer is my job,As for my relationship with Church wow God is the Author and the Finisher of my faith and in him i trust,I go to chuch every week (sundays).I lost my wife to breast cancer 5yrs ago and we had just one child who is a girl,her name is Jane,20yr old.My late wife is from the Orphanage Home and i lost both my parents already but i have an uncle and an Aunt but we are not close because they never for once liked my wife because of where she came from but i was not bothered because i will never betray her love and trust because of them,Its a bad thing to break the heart that loves and trust you so i moved on marrying her and then they were against us so i separated from them and now that my wife is dead we are still not close because they don't like her child..I would like to meet a woman as friends first and then take it from there. Well here is a little about myself..I'm one of a kind. I'm very sensitive and caring. I have a lot to give. I put you first, and treat you like you should be treated. I don't like to be lied to, and if you don't have the truth to tell I don't have time for you. I have a great personality and I'm not the life of the party..I see myself as a loyal person,always there for you. Fun to be with,I love to make people laugh. Spontaneous,always up to try something different. I enjoy all different types of music,going to concerts,Broadway plays,movies,shooting pool,bowling,walks through the City,a good workout at the gym,or just staying home cuddling in bed together watching a movie. I must add I know my way around the kitchen...Surf & Turf is my specialty!! Also I'm very adventurous,like to experience different things,from checking out new restaurants/bars to getting into the car and driving across the border,love to travel,experience different cultures. Nature is my weakness,the outdoors,especially the beach...the sounds of waves crashing against the rocks...just thinking about it gives me the chills...watching Sunrises & Sunsets. I'm an open man whom loves giving and receiving affection,holding hands and especially kissing. Also a big sucker for romance,homemade candlelight dinners,a little Sade,some wine,and whatever follows...Perhaps we can meet for a friendly rendezvous....and just one look into each others eyes will determine if it will lead to anything more. If any of this interest you,email me and maybe we get to know each other a little more.Tell me about your life style job what you do for fun and send me pictures and i will send you my new pictures tomorrow when i snap them
Terry Cole

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Sep,2017, 22:14:35 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Terry Cole <onelovechristian@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 29,Nov,2010, 16:37:59 »
Zitat
41.155.55.177 - Geo Information
IP Address      41.155.55.177
Host      dial-poo55.lg.starcomms.net
Location       NG, Nigeria
City      Lagos, 05 -
Organization      Starcomms Limited
ISP      Starcomms Limited
AS Number      AS33776 STARCOMMS-ASN
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
http://okinterracialdating.com/cupid/terrycolem818/

Zitat
Terry, 57. Calgary, Province d' Alberta, Canada
Nick: terrycolem818
Sign of the Zodiac:  Pisces
I'm looking for: Woman
Orientation: No answer
Name: Terry   Date of Birth: 27 february 1960
Last name: Cole   Zip code (USA only): 0

Language(s): English

Want to meet:
I'm looking for: Woman At the age of: 40 - 60 years
Purpose of Meeting: Love and Romance, Marriage and family creation, Business Relations

About me:
I am an honest and truthful, loving, kind person, I have good grounded values and appreciate the real important things in this world. I take care of myself and visit the gym regularly, I am a family person who¢s career is there to support these values not the other way round. I have been successful at what I have done over the years and in such have learn some hard life knocks, of which I believe I am a much more grounded fuller person for these experiences. I give HUNDRED PERCENT at all things I do and I would look for the same commitment in return I can travel anywhere in the world to meet my woman and i can relocate for the right person because distance is nothing when we seek true love because the right person might be located in another world.If I appeal to you and you want to get to know me more, then please drop me a line..

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Sep,2017, 22:15:02 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
http://www.shtyle.fm/profile.do?userid=12285803

Zitat
Mark Donovan
Male
Hochschule: harewood
san carlos, California
Land: USA

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Sep,2017, 22:15:25 von Administrator »