Autor Thema: Noble Joe @ facebook.com  (Gelesen 1184 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Noble Joe @ facebook.com
« Antwort #10 am: 03,Jan,2018, 18:39:47 »
http://www.blackplanet.com/s_garyf/

Zitat

s_garyf

personal message

I am a man of 45yrs of age,5'9cm tall, single and want to meet a responsible woman that i can spend the rest of my life with...i am originally from Cardiff by the Sea, California USA and i was born and brought up in Turkey . I can only spark your curiosity.I can't sum up all my life in a few lines,but I can give you some clues and answer your questions....I am looking for a pretty and clever woman, studying,working or looking for a job, to share my life with. This woman must think about moving forward.

Here For:

Serious Dating
    May 02, 2010
    Sex:

Male
    Cardiff by the Sea, CA
    Race:

Asian/Pacific Islander, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, White, Other
    Zodiac:

Taurus

« Letzte Änderung: 03,Jan,2018, 18:49:42 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #11 am: 03,Jan,2018, 18:42:07 »
http://www.blackplanet.com/cutiehanskel790/

Zitat
cutiehanskel790
About me: I am a loving, compassionate, caring, honest, dependable, intelligent, fun and happy person. I enjoy holding hands while walking, showing affection and communication is important to me. I am a contractor who works from home and that makes my job awhole lot easier and have been doing this for years and hope to carry on for a while before retiring; I'm into sports, music, movies, Fishing and meeting new people.Who I'd like to meet: I am looking for a woman to be my best friend in addition to being my partner. i'm a non paying member but if you wish for further communications then you will need to let me know where i could contact you such as your email and you have to write that in it and put it in slash in between everywords of your email so that i wouldnt be change by match moderator.....I am a happy person and enjoy the simple pleasures life got to offer it is too short to let waste. I have a wide variety of interests including my home projects, walking with my pet, gardening and traveling. A woman doesn't have to have all the same interests and hobbies like mine, I'm just looking for someone to share and enjoy some of them with. I am looking for a woman who is also happy with her life and is looking for someone to share her life with as the same applies to me as a man. It's easier to answer questions or talk in person than to talk about yourself on here and if u will want to talk to me about that it would be fine to talk on email till we are satisfy with each others. Do and Don'ts: I enjoy the outdoors, camping, going on walks and road trips. I also enjoy quiet times at home with pet or home chores... a night out on the town will do as I am a social guy and who is a bit shy meeting people at first but blend in when I get to learn and know people better in time.....

March 25, 2011
    Sex:

Male
    Los Angeles, CA
    Zodiac:

Leo

« Letzte Änderung: 03,Jan,2018, 18:50:33 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #12 am: 03,Jan,2018, 18:44:42 »
http://www.saymehi.com/profile-34774-baron.html

Zitat
baron
   - 60 y/o male
   - bagdad, Iraq
   - English, English, English
   - lieuthenant general
   - Have 1 children
   - Last logged in: 2010-12-16 02:52:14
   - ID: 34774

- Friends:

Personal details
ProfileType   single
Sex   male
Children   1
Want children   Maybe
Date of birth   1957 - March - 15
Height   5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Body type   Average
Education   Some grad school
Smoker   Rarely
Drinker   Rarely
I look for a   female
Looking for an age range   35 -  75
Relationship   Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance
Description:
Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It`s not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end. Smile

Ideal match description:

« Letzte Änderung: 03,Jan,2018, 18:50:58 von Administrator »