Autor Thema: Mitchell / Alexander Albert <lovelymitchell010@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 812 mal)

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Zitat
http://hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3359858
Mitchell
Male, 48 Years Old   
From Orange Park, FL
Build/Figure Average
Ethnicity Caucasian/White
Marital Status Single
Religion Christian
Occupation Self-Employed
Education Graduate degree
I am an easy going guy, trying to find the right person. I enjoy intellectual conversations, late night beach walks, most type of music,I am self employed. I am a romantic at heart but enjoy when the tables are turned. I treat women with respect, gentleness and I would love to shower that someone special with soft passionate kisses. Looking for my best friend and lover, someone who won’t blow my cover… so let’s take it easy. Would you like a partner to share in the simple yet sensual pleasures of life? I still wish upon a star and to have my breath taken away with her glance and a grin. A woman who is energetic and has a love for life. I am an optimist. I always expect the best and greet each day with a smile. I’ve been told that I am a down to earth type guy with a deep spiritual core.I'm a family oriented.I have a good career and love my work and consider myself successful, ambitious, outgoing, confident and honest.I want a lifetime of affection and passion days of conversation laughter and play nights of intimate caresses and romantic interplay a partner in every way whether an esort for a social affiar or cuddling in a leather recling chair a shoulder to cry on in times of distress a cheering section for every success a man whosee smile brightens my day What I want is a love thats true.I am an optimist and simply sidestep the pessimistic and negative people I encounter. I greet each day with a smile and enjoy helping people, no strings attached. I've learned not to sweat the small stuff and never take the one I love or good times for granted.I like playing the role of tour guide.It is a combination of personality, attitude, looks(mutual physical attraction)and a concern to be proactive in taking care of ones health by living a healthy lifestyle. Throughout my life I have taken good care of myself physically and emotionally. It would be nice to be with someone that has a similar outlook. Someone who has followed this type of lifestyle for years, not someone who just started. You get back what you put into life. Nothing more, nothing less!!! Perfection is not what I seek, but a real shared connection that can be built upon,I'm the kind of man who believe in true love who cant stand a relationship without love and respect,Love and understand ,trust,Loyalty ,support is very important in relationship.

How are you doing?Hope fine.You are such a beautiful and captivating lady with a beautiful smiles.it has been my intention to find true Love Where ever in the world .Who i could cultivate with a loving and romantic relationship with. Its has not been so easy to find true love this days So i decided to contact u and see what comes out of it.. I'm new to Internet dating things i don't know much about It.. Just want to give it a Chance and see If i can have the right woman. Please kindly send me an email to Lovelymitchell010 AT yahoo Dot com ,You can also add me to your Yahoo messenger,My id there is Lovelymitchell010 ,I will be hoping to chat with you online,i cant stop staring at your pic,Please kindly take good care of yourself and i would be hoping to chat with you online soon, I am ready to go any distance for the woman i love.I just believe in trying to be a good person. I value integrity, honesty, dependability, and loyalty. I am Honest, thoughtful, affectionate & above all loyal.i am ready to go any distance.
Thanks
Mitchell.

Die Bilder zeigen den Schauspieler Mark Ruffalo!

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Ruffalo

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Jan,2021, 17:55:55 von Administrator »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: <lovelymitchell010@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 09,Feb,2012, 19:49:49 »
http://en.netlog.com/lovelymitchell010/blog/blogid=5766054

Zitat
About me

I am an easy going and romantic but serious at the same time, very energetic and I like to create something and to make this world full of love, peace. I am Genuine according to the star sign and it means that inside of me there are two personalities, so you will never be bored with me.I am full of happiness and hope, but I'm alone a little bit, that's why I'm here. I want to beloved by you, because I see my angel in you.I like to cook very tasty and delicious food. Cant imagine my life without communication and new acquaintances. I like children and their laughter and think that children are flowers of our life. Im very romantic, sweet, soft and tender person. Im very creative person and like to make my house cozy to feel comfortable in it. I adore fine sunny whether and flowers which are the symbol of love and something good.It's very difficult to predict the story of your life with a happy ending, don't you think so?I like playing the role of tour guide. I have many favorite places …
More about me
Name
 Alexander Albert
Date of birth
16/11/1963
United States
Native language
English

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Jan,2021, 17:56:25 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Mitchell / Alexander Albert <lovelymitchell010@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #2 am: 01,Jan,2021, 17:49:22 »
https://vk.com/id242678752

Zitat
Jasper Hugo
Geburtsdatum:
16. Oktober 1960
Stadt:
Pompano Beach

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Jan,2021, 17:56:47 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.