Autor Thema: Boston Hanson <bostonhanson@yahoo.com> <hansonboston@hotmail.com>  (Gelesen 1049 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Zitat
Hello sunshine

How are you?. I was going through your profile I am quite fascinated by the cute word i read from your profile. You sound so wonderful and nice. I realize you pocess all the qualities l needed in woman and your profile caught my eyes and captured my soul.. I am a very good Christian with good sense of humor to me age is never a barrier in relationship.

I will like to know if you would like to chat so that we get to know each other better..... well i am Boston Hanson and i am a widower and a father of one l love helping people especially the less privilege ones,l like going dancing, swimming and playing golf....I'm new on this site and don't know how much this can work out as i do not believe so much in the internet as a means of dating.

Email me and add me to your yahoo messenger chat list so that we can chat and know more about ourselves online. I will be glad to have a chat online with you at, I will be glad to receive your mails. I am always on line if you care to chat hope to hear from you sooner my dear. my email address are: bostonhanson@yahoo.com or hansonboston@hotmail.com

Love Greetings

Boston

Fakeprofile, in denen Bilder derselben Person verwendet wurden:

http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php/topic,14145.0.html

« Letzte Änderung: 18,Sep,2017, 20:45:07 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Boston Hanson <bostonhanson@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 27,Nov,2010, 03:25:28 »
Zitat
41.205.165.152 - Geo Information
IP Address      41.205.165.152
Host      dial-pool8.ph.starcomms.net
Location       NG, Nigeria
City      -, - -
Organization      Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
ISP      Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
AS Number      AS33776 STARCOMMS-ASN
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.