Autor Thema: Will Roberts / Mark Phillips <will1roberts@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 687 mal)

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
<phmarkmck@yahoo.com> <phmarkmck@hotmail.com>

http://bigchurch.com/p/member.cgi?mid=2726875_18114
Zitat
will1roberts       
Searching for Mrs Right
47 Jahre alter Mann in Dallas, Texas, USA
Suche nach: Frauen für eine ernsthafte Beziehung
(47 Jahre)
Lebt in:       Dallas, Texas, USA
Ausbildung:       Master's Degree
Familienstand:       Verwitwet
Beruf:       Auto-Mobilke 
Religion:        Er ist mein Leben, mein Grund zum Leben
Katholisch
I treat all women as ladies.Im old fashioned in a lot of ways .I don't like women who swear .I haven't traveled a lot, mostly around new England .I would rather eat at home than out, be with friends, love to read, history, tv, four seasons, animals, movies, Italian food, kids, yard work, mostly sharing with someone life adventures.I love women who look good in jeans or dress , who don't need a lot of make up, perfume, or jewelry, who are affectionate and caring, love to touch and be touched, are happy with the simple things in life, and being together.I worked all my life on the cape.

Zitat
How are you doing, sweetie???

und das ist der REAL

http://www.drabbes.com/

[Dr. Edgar Abbes, DPM
Podiatric Medicine & Surgery

hatte bis gestern kein Yahoo avatar

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_IWD6TO3VWBDQBIQGVMOJYUX3CY
Zitat
William
Männlich - Dallas, Texas

heute zeigt Yahoo einen alten Bekannten, lol

« Letzte Änderung: 02,Okt,2019, 18:03:50 von Administrator »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Re: will1roberts
« Antwort #1 am: 04,Okt,2011, 20:28:01 »
http://www.facebook.com/DrAbbes#!/DrAbbes
Edgar Abbes

scheint echt zu sein 
die Bilder sind schon vor Urzeiten hochgeladen
es sind insgesamt über 300 pics

und auch auf seinem Opera Profil vorhanden
http://my.opera.com/rx4feet/blog/

« Letzte Änderung: 02,Okt,2019, 18:05:14 von Administrator »

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Re: will1roberts/Will Roberts <will1roberts@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #2 am: 04,Okt,2011, 20:39:08 »
er begegnete mir auch schon einmal als
Mark Phillips <phmarkmck@yahoo.com><phmarkmck@hotmail.com>
und schrieb mit IP 196.29.120.110

Zitat
IP:      196.29.120.110
Hostname:      196.29.120.110
ISP:      Internetghana Ltd.
Organization:      Internetghana Ltd.

IP googled  --- ergibt viele andere bekannte und dokumentierte Scammer 
« Letzte Änderung: 02,Okt,2019, 18:05:27 von Administrator »

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/will1roberts
Zitat
will1roberts
46 / M / Straight / Single
Dallas, Texas
My self-summary
I am a pretty simple guy. I enjoy just about everything. Most of my friends consider me laid back, but not a pushover. I am trying this web dating on the advise of a friend who tells me that there are many women who would love to meet me. My friend says that I am way too shy so here I am. I treat all women as ladies.Im old fashioned in a lot of ways .I don't like women who swear .I haven't traveled a lot, mostly around new England .I would rather eat at home than out, be with friends, love to read, history, tv, four seasons, animals, movies, Italian food, kids, yard work, mostly sharing with someone life adventures.I love women who look good in jeans or dress , who don't need a lot of make up, perfume, or jewelry, who are affectionate and caring, love to touch and be touched, are happy with the simple things in life, and being together.I worked all my life on the cape. Now I have to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life, hopefully with you.
What I'm doing with my life
I miss holding hands while going out. snuggling in the bed on the weekends. Playing games. cuddling on the couch while reading a book or watching a movie. I miss doing the things that only lovers do! (((((((I MISS BEING LOVED))))))!!!!!!!! I hate being cheated on! I am a good man! I do deserve to be loved! It will make me so happy to just take care of someones needs and wants. I hate being alone! I miss coming home from a hard days work and put my arms around someone! It helps me to forget about it and gets me prepared for the next day. I want to love again! I will be a good man to you! I know that I can not make you love me. You have to do that all on your own! May God bless you in your search
I'm really good at
Camping, Coffee and conversation, Business networking, Cooking, Dining out, Fishing/Hunting, Gardening/Landscaping, Hobbies and crafts, Movies/Videos, Music and concerts, Exploring new areas, Playing sports, Shopping/Antiques, Travel/Sightseeing, Volunteering, Watching sports
Sports and exercise:
Aerobics, Auto racing / Motorcross, Baseball, Bowling, Football, Dancing, Inline skating, Skiing, Swimming, Other types of exercise, Hockey
Last Online     Sep 24
Ethnicity     White
Height     5[ch8242] 11[ch8243] (1.80m).
Body Type     Average
Diet     Mostly anything
Smokes     No
Drinks     Socially
Drugs     Never
Religion     Christianity and very serious about it
Sign     Leo and it matters a lot
Education     Graduated from Ph.D program
Job    Sales / Marketing / Biz Dev
Income     Rather not say
Children    Has children
Pets     Has dogs and has cats
Speaks     English (Okay), Spanish, German (Fluently)

« Letzte Änderung: 02,Okt,2019, 18:06:06 von Administrator »

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
http://www.facebook.com/people/Bill-Cooper-Adams/100002676376548
Zitat
Bill Cooper Adams
Pediatric Resident at Holy Cross Medical Foundation
Studied at University of California, Irvine School of Medicine
Lives in London, United Kingdom
Widowed
From Los Angeles, California
Favorite Quotations     
"Make it a rule…never to lie down at night without being able to say, "I have made one human being at least a little wiser, a little happier or a little better
this day."
About Bill     
I'm a very supportive person and always look for the best in other people. I'm certainly not shy or timid. I remain very athletic and "in shape". I've been told that I'm very good looking, but that is always in the eyes of the beholder. Because no one is perfect, I should mention up front that I have my "less than perfect" qualities as well. Don't run away... they aren't that bad. I have to admit... I like positive thinking people who have both a strong will power and yet, a gentle and loving side to them.
I was raised with traditional values, but also don't mind living on the edge like dancing into the night or breaking the rules every now and then. I believe in the aphorisms "quality over quantity" and "everything in moderation" - so even though I'm into nutrition, I like to have dessert just to share a few bites...unless it's delectable then "En garde!" Seriously, I feel what separates me from the rest is that I am honest (to a fault?), sharing and communicative, and most of all will never cheat on you.I am also very calm and collective
My relationship recipe goes like this:
•TRUST steeped in truthfulness and integrity
•HARMONY blended with compassion and compromise
•AUTHENTICITY kneaded with mutual respect and growth
•And generous amounts of laughter, love, song, dance…and more than a pinch of craziness!

« Letzte Änderung: 02,Okt,2019, 18:06:34 von Administrator »