Autor Thema: George Humphery Cole <georgehumpherycole@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 914 mal)

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
George Humphery Cole <georgehumpherycole@yahoo.com>
« am: 24,Jul,2011, 11:28:02 »
Zitat
http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=187745
georgecole
   - 46 y/o male
   - kent, United Kingdom
   - English, Dutch, Greek
   - real estate contractor

georgecole
    - 46 y/o male
    - kent, United Kingdom
    - English, Dutch, Greek
    - real estate contractor
    - Have no children
    - Last logged in: 2011-07-28 02:32:33
    - ID: 187745

-

Personal details
Sex       male
Children       0
Want children       Maybe
Date of birth       1965 - May - 3
Height       6'0" - 6'3" (181-190cm)
Body type       Average
Ethnicity       Caucasian
Religion       Christian
Marital status       Widow
Education       PhD/Post doctorate
Income       $70,000/year and more
Smoker       No
Drinker       Rarely
I look for a       female
Looking for an age range       28 -  65
Relationship       Friendship, Marriage, Relationship
Description: 
i would consider myself to be the last of a dying breed of men. Strong, confident, giving and generous, but not a push over. Intelligent, easy going, great sense of humor, chivalrous, outgoing, adventurous, slow to judge, romantic. Emotionally, mentally, physically and financially stable and fit. Comfortable and confident in and with myself and manhood. Knows the meaning of commitment. A kind of old fashioned gentleman who knows how to treat a real woman, very romantic and not afraid to show my true feelings or tell you how I feel. Affectionate, loves to kiss and not afraid of a little public display of affection. Supportive of your career, goals and aspirations. A faithful man of vision and purpose. Positive with an uplifting attitude towards life I don�t like being around negative, whiney people and all of their drama. I have very little drama in my life now and I want to keep it that way. George

hello.....wanna know you
I noticed your profile and you sparked an interest to me. If you have a chance, look at my profile and let me know if you would like to continue communicating. I am here online to look for my true love,a woman that has a big heart,ready for a serious and honest long term relationship,a woman that believes in a one man,one woman kind of relationship,a woman that has true moral,cultural and family values i saw your profile and it caught my attention and i like to know more about you. Please send me your email address so i can add you to my mensenger for a better communication and let me know the best time i can meet you online for a chat as you can reach me directly on my email georgehumpherycole@yahoo.com on yahoo. Hope to hear from you soon.
George

Profil gibt es noch...anbei die Bilder daraus...
« Letzte Änderung: 06,Jan,2013, 14:29:58 von Lydia_2901 »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!