Autor Thema: Bishop Walter <bishopwalter97@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 801 mal)

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Bishop Walter <bishopwalter97@yahoo.com>
« am: 08,Jul,2011, 19:42:31 »

Zitat
http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=172436
cutepwseeks
   - 56 y/o male
   - Arden, USA
   - Engineer
Description: 
I want to meet a woman for socializing and enjoying intimate times like going the movies, romantic meals, cuddling up and watching DVDs. like a typical woman who feels life is good but it takes hard work to make it worth while! I have a good job that i do..I’m not a shy, introverted man–but I’m not an extroverted male either that has to show off. I’m somewhere in the middle-confident and a little cheeky!I love to travel whenever i have free time at work, I own my business, I love humble, nice, loving and honest woman to spend quality time with. I have a good job that i do. I’m not a shy. I love to make my woman smile, making her happy and meeting up with %80 of her needs if not all lol. I’m not interested in casual acquaintances. I want to meet a woman who is interested in a real, long-term relationship and all the thrills that go with that–holidays, romance, camping. I own a house of my own, I enjoy cooking, Love my coffee, I don't smoke but drink some times. Am a straight forward man whose life is bent on truth and honesty.

Ideal match description: 
Someone who will always be glad to tell me welcome when i get back from work. Someone to tell me what is bothering her and what she want. I could keep talking about my kind of woman but am open to good hearted woman. I feel chemistry matters so much between partners. I don't feel distance is a problem to me in a relationship it can be worked out but love and affection is the most important thing in a good and loving relationship...if i am your type of man

How are you doing today?I Am Bishop,and am looking to meet someone who is honest,sweet,caring ,attractive , someone who is getting tired of the bar scene, head games. Someone who is looking for something that can turn into a long term relationship and possibly marriage.Someone who will enjoy just spending time together no matter what we're doing.I would love to start traveling more as well.I am into sports and like to explore many different things.I am a fun loving person who loves to laugh and make others laugh. I always try to enjoy the simple things in life,and not take anything for granted. I also enjoy spending time on the computer . I love to go out and have fun,but I can also stay in and just relax.I hope to hear back from
I hope to hear back from you soon.I will like you to email me directly cos i check my emails more often than this site.
bishopwalt er97 at Y ou A re H ere O nly Once dot kom
take out the first capital letters.
Hope you get to understand it and I will be expecting your reply,
have a nice time. love has no distance we can make this work.
Cheers Bishop

« Letzte Änderung: 08,Jul,2011, 19:44:30 von janex69 »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!