Autor Thema: Philip @ badoo.com  (Gelesen 1063 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Philip @ badoo.com
« am: 14,Mai,2011, 23:32:57 »
Philip
http://badoo.com/0226754925/
aus Google Cache (4 Apr 2011 08:03:30 GMT.)

Zitat
Was online yesterday
 54 year old guy

About me
 Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people..... I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come... am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion. ' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. :I am a really fun person who loves people, loves to laugh, I am very caring, love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...: I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun, I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity.... I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things. I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but

Interested in
 am very caring, honest kind and loving man and i will be very happy to meet the woman i will spend the rest of my life with

Personal info
 Relationship :   I'm single
 Sexuality :   I'm straight
 Appearance :   177cm (5'10''), 51kg (112lbs), average body, black hair and brown eyes.
 Living :   By myself
 Children :   Someday
 Smoking :   Non-smoker
 Drinking :   No
 Education :   College/University
 Languages :   English
 Work :   I have a high income.

Interests
In music :  gospel
In movies, books & TV :  american movie, documentries
In sports :  football, rugby, swimming, volleyball

Das Photo zeigt Michael Leiter.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usuaria:Lanenarizos/Michael_Leiter

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Jan,2018, 13:36:49 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.