Autor Thema: Wayne Anderson @ facebook.com  (Gelesen 909 mal)

ZaraTra66

• Gast
Wayne Anderson @ facebook.com
« am: 13,Mai,2011, 11:03:56 »
Wayne Anderson
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002409934547

Zitat
Wohnt in Colorado Springs
Verwitwet
Spricht English, Spanisch, German
Aus Colorado Springs

Allgemeines
Über Wayne  My Name is Wayne. I am 5.8", [highlight]I am a Man of few words but is very out spoken when need to be. I enjoy meeting people and making new friends. am a man that love's everyone, i love [/highlight]travelling, swimming, reading, listening to cool music etc. am so much interested in everyone as far we can give each other something. and am a hard working man. I AM AN EXTREMELY PASSIONATE PERSON. I want to get that up front so you know what to expect. That being said, right now I am looking for friends or others that want to have a great time and then take it from there. I do see that happening someday if I can meet the right woman and we think that is our destiny. People say that I am funny and thoughtful. I love going out. I love traveling, swimming, reading, restaurants, sporting events, parties, festivals, movies, comedy clubs

Interessiert an Männer und Frauen

Beziehungsstatus    Verwitwet

Geschlecht  Männlich

(Hi)
Zitat
Wayne Anderson 11. Mai um 03:59 Melden
Hello...how are you doing over there? just want yo say hi..hope we can be friends...wayne

Nur gut, dass die Faker  immer wieder so gerne mit ihren gebrauchten Textbausteinen rumspielen   :D

lookup "I am a Man of few words but is very out spoken when need to be. I enjoy meeting people and making new friends. am a man that love's everyone, i love"  @Google :smilie_g_010:

Dieser Text tritt wortwörtlich identisch u.a. bereits in Scamreports aber auch in diversen anderen Fakeprofilen in Erscheinung.
« Letzte Änderung: 02,Feb,2016, 22:22:40 von admin »