Autor Thema: booster / Charles @ wedatefree.com  (Gelesen 1028 mal)

Online Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
booster / Charles @ wedatefree.com
« am: 12,Mai,2011, 15:08:32 »
booster
http://www.wedatefree.com/profile.php?ID=38948

Zitat
hello want the serious lady

41 y/o male from accra, Ghana
 driver
 ID: 38948   Last logged in: 2010-01-30 19:14:35

Personal details
Sex  male
Children     1
Want children    No matters
Date of birth    1970 - April - 4
Height   6'4" (191cm) or above
Body type    Athletic
Ethnicity    African
Religion     Christian
Marital status   Single
Income   $10,000/year and less
Smoker   No
Drinker  No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a     female
Looking for an age range     30 -  40
Relationship     Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner

Description:
My name is Charles :I’m looking for the right woman to spend my life with i am an open minded person and such issues like or race do not play any role in my life.: I respect or dislike people sorely on their own merits and not on the basis of their race, religion, sexual orientation or the part of the world they come from well this is a little about me for my love fortunate love one, and if you like to know more about me as me and i will tell you more about me

Ideal match description:
I would like to meet trusty, resolute, generous, purposeful woman with a sense of humor. My beloved should be kind and romantic person and love children. I am a good man with a sense of humor.I am intelligent and purposeful. I am romantic and modest by nature. I am passionate and self-assurance. I would like to have trusty family with mutual respect and comprehension.

« Letzte Änderung: 27,Dez,2017, 20:26:05 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.