Autor Thema: Pablo @ badoo.com  (Gelesen 1071 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Pablo @ badoo.com
« am: 02,Mai,2011, 13:30:15 »
Pablo
http://badoo.com/0228945932
google cache vom 22 Apr 2011 02:06:28

Zitat
Was online 11 minutes ago
 50 year old guy.

About me
 I can say that I am a very active person who leads a dynamic lifestyle. Anybody who knows me can support this statement. I am known for being nice, educated and kind; and I have to admit I have a pretty good sense of humor too (it really helps me in life). Being sociable and communicative I easily make friends; friendship and trust are important for me. I am open-minded and I like learning something new all the time, opening new experiences and events in my life.

Interested in
: I am looking for support, understanding and attention in future relations. I think it is a great idea if we can be partners in life but also good friends with my woman, being able to share good and bad things in life and to rely on each other. :She can also become a good role-model for my son. She should be very kind honest loving caring and very responsible woman to share the rest of my life with!

Personal info
 Relationship :   I'm single
 Sexuality :   I'm straight
 Appearance :   206cm (6'9''), 83kg (183lbs), average body, shaved hair and other eyes.
 Living :   By myself
 Children :   Already have
 Smoking :   Non-smoker
 Drinking :   Yes, please!
 Education :   College/University
 Languages :   English (Native)
 Work :   Military. I have a high income.

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Dez,2017, 22:00:37 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.