Autor Thema: Nick 53 @ badoo.com  (Gelesen 1173 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Nick 53 @ badoo.com
« am: 01,Apr,2011, 07:57:05 »
übereinstimmender Profiltext mit ;)

Mark :smilie_g_010:

princecharminz :smilie_g_010:

Nick , 53
http://badoo.com/01149487986

Zitat
Letzter Login: 10. MÄRZ 2011

48 jahre alter mann

Möchte heute mit einer Frau (ab 40) sich verabreden

Über mich
I am a man of pretty good disposition and i make it shine before the eyes of men and women, and my sense of humor is an inch close to perfection and i sure know how to elate a woman and make her feel comfortable and happy any time any day... i can put up that huge smile that can bring peace and when it comes to solving problems that is a task that must be completed cause i dont quit half way i beaver away until it is completed, and that is one thing about focus i try to stay focus in anything i do to get the best result possible that can bring happiness and joy. i think that is what we are suppose to live for happiness and joy that will last for the rest of our life and that can make us always see the bright side of this beautiful life endowed with natural beautiful that can blow the mind..... when it comes to love i am very romantic and sure knows and to make the heart pant, come take a try and you will know i dont lie..... but say the pure simple truth

Interessiert an
The type of person I am interested in is a woman who can laugh, be playful and light hear ted, one who is motivated and ambitious, intelligent, and self confident. I enjoy meaningful conversation in addition to plain old good fun. I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter and would like someone with an adventurous spirit and a positive attitude who can see the funny side of life, someone who is open and willing to learn new things. I like to share things I learn and am open to learning new things as well. I have a passion for music and a curiosity for life. To find a woman who loves to dance would be a miracle, but not impossible I believe, even if rare, but definitely a bonus, but not a requirement! lol I also love a gentlewoman who knows how to treat a man like a baby and a baby like a man. Romance and passion are important as well. Like everyone I talk to I want the whole enchanter, including chemistry. I have learned though that chemistry is not everyth

Persönliche Infos
Orientierung:  Ich bin heterosexuell
Aussehen:  178cm (5'10"), 75kg (165Lbs), sportlich gebaut, und habe schwarzes Haar und braune Augen.
Kinder:  Habe bereits Kinder
Rauchen:  Ich bin Nichtraucher
Ausbildung:  Hochschule/Universität
Sprachen:  Englisch
Arbeit:  Building/ logistics/strategist. Ich verdiene gut.

Interessen
Musik: Jazz, Rock, R&B, Classic, Country, Rock and Roll, Blues
Sport: Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Golf, Tennis, Football, Athlectics
Ansichten & Standpunkte:  Golf

Platz 82,825 in Charts. Heute 0 Besucher, diesen Monat 12.
Seine Popularität: Durchschnittlich oder niedrig

« Letzte Änderung: 26,Nov,2016, 08:56:00 von admin »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.