Autor Thema: seek4real1 @ singles.freenet.de  (Gelesen 6072 mal)

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: bigbruce3333 @ datingbetter.com
« Antwort #30 am: 11,Mai,2013, 11:12:38 »
http://65.39.142.53/profile.php?member=bigbruce3333&search=1
Zitat
  looking for the bone of my bone
Sign: Sagittarius
Height: 6' 0"
Body type: Average
Hair colour: Black
Ethnicity: Mixed
Religion: Christian
      City: Hamilton, Ohio
Education: Bachelors
Profession: surgeon
Income: $50,001 - $100,000
Has a car: Yes
Seeking a: Female
Looking for: Marriage       Marital status: Widowed
Has children: Yes
Want children: Undecided
Exercise: 4+ times per week
Smokes: No
Drinks: Occasionally
Drugs: No

About me:
am bruce allenmayer by name, with average height, caring, lovely, easygoing,cute, with a very good sense of humor, am presently working with the united nation on a special recommendation as an orthopedics surgeon that deals with bones, ligaments, and, joints, am a father of a lovely boy who lives with me and who has been my happiness since his mother demise, i love nature and love lo swim, i play golf and love going to cinema, my choice of music are blues and r&b, am looking for a caring and submissive woman who would love me and my son and who would go extra miles to satisfy her loved ones, willing to hear from a wonderful lady as soon as possible

My Interests & Hobbies:
reading, playing games ans sight seeing

I am looking for:
looking for a wonderful, caring, honest and a loyal woman who will be ready for a serious relationship that will soon lead to marriage

« Letzte Änderung: 21,Okt,2016, 20:13:19 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
uncletom52A7 @ jdate.com
« Antwort #31 am: 15,Aug,2013, 23:38:59 »
uncletom52A7
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:jw_kW5Qi-rkJ:www.jdate.com/Applications/MemberProfile/ViewProfile.aspx%3FMemberID%3D133180494+&cd=6&hl=de&ct=clnk&gl=de

Zitat
uncletom52A7 Offline

Widowed, Man seeking a Woman
    56 years old from Arlington, VA

Logged in: more than 60 days ago
    Last Update: 1/22/2013

Have kids:
Wants kids:
    Not sure
Height:
    5' 7" (170 cm)
Religion:
    Modern Orthodox

Smoke:
    Non-Smoker
Education:
    Bachelor's Degr…
    Medical/Health/…
Synagogue:
    Sometimes

About Me

:I am a very kind and sensitive person. I have a big heart. My friends can tell you that there is no man so kind, tender, intelligent, and well-educated like I am. I :am a man who has his own principles and values. I believe that most of things in our life depend on us. I have my own aims and goals. I will do my best to achieve all that. I am a man who loves children very much. I will be a good father and daddy. Marriage for me is the paradise for a family. If love and kindness, mutuality and sincerity were the cornerstones for creating the family husband and wife would have a long and happy life together.

« Letzte Änderung: 25,Feb,2018, 13:33:32 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Tom, 56 @ badoo.com
« Antwort #32 am: 15,Aug,2013, 23:43:26 »
Tom, 56
http://badoo.com/01232214885/

Zitat
Tom, 56
Sucht nach Verabredungen mit einer Frau, 45-75
Houston, TX, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)

Über mich
I am a very kind and sensitive person. I have a big heart. My friends can tell you that there is no man so kind, tender, intelligent, and well-educated like I am. I am a man who has his own principles and values. I believe that most of things in our life depend on us. I have my own aims and goals. I will do my best to achieve all that. I am a man who loves children very much. I will be a good father and daddy. Marriage for me is the paradise for a family. If love and kindness, mutuality and sincerity were the cornerstones for creating the family husband and wife would have a long and happy life together.

Interessiert an
I am looking for a woman who knows how to love and treat a man. I need a woman who will value and love me for who I am and for my inner world. I would like to meet a woman who loves children and who is kind with them. I am not looking for my second half only but for a woman who will be mylife, partner, adviser, and lover. she will be a woman who is easy to live with and difficult to live without. I would like her to be romantic and optimistic. It would be great if she made the pleasant surprises for me. I think that my beloved woman is somewhere and she is looking for me like I am looking for her. I need a woman who will live for me and our family, who will treat my heart and feelings so carefully, who will open me the window to a paradise.

Persönliche Infos
    Ich bin Single
Orientierung:
    Ich bin heterosexuell
Aussehen:
    170cm (5' 7''), 58kg (128lbs), durchschnittlich, schwarze Haare und blaue Augen
Wohnen:
    Alleine
Kinder:
    Habe bereits Kinder
Rauchen:
    Nichtraucher
Alkohol:
    Nein, ich mag keinen Alkohol
Ausbildung:
    Akademischer Grad
Sprachen:
    Englisch (Fließend), Deutsch (Durchschnittlich), Französisch
Job:
    Surgeon. Ich habe ein hohes Einkommen

« Letzte Änderung: 21,Okt,2016, 20:16:01 von admin »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Katzenmama

Re: Charlse Kennedy <charlsek01@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #33 am: 04,Nov,2010, 20:59:54 »
Bei Tagged steht ein Charlse Kennedy dieses Profile Photo wird schon in einem anderen Fall hier verwendet.
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5445372557

Zitat
Charlse K
Adresse: Fulham, United Kingdom

« Letzte Änderung: 15,Nov,2016, 16:42:01 von admin »