Autor Thema: seek4real1 @ singles.freenet.de  (Gelesen 6092 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
John (Thelen) @ myspace.com
« Antwort #20 am: 30,Dez,2012, 14:10:04 »
John
http://www.myspace.com/540535428

Zitat

Kurzinfo

Über mich:
 About me I am a fun, out-going, serious minded, intelligent, open-minded young man who enjoys learning new things, love to travel a lot and meeting new people, learn dancing styles lol and having a good time with my loved ones. i will be a good husband and a caring and loving Father, i value family and relationships between the members of the family, love nature and animals. I like to spend my time in the open air... beach side, being with my loved and I enjoy minutes of happiness and joy. I love to hold hands and walk around the beach, swim, No drama here and not looking for it. I want someone who can just be themselves and that is enough. I am Looking for the right woman to share the rest of my life with, I want to be with a wonderful, loving, good-heated woman and am willing to take my time to find the right one. I am a fabulous catch and looking for the same. I know who I am and am comfortable in my skin and being myself. that's OK but just give me true love and never hurt me that is what I am looking for.

Wen ich gerne kennen lernen würde:
 Who I'd like to meet: I Would like to meet a woman who is also confident, passionate, intelligent, with a GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR...NO EXCEPTIONS ON THE HUMOR PLEASE...LOL, who is very affectionate, doesn't play games, is drama free, emotionally available, adventurous, loyal, monogamous, thoughtful, optimistic, romantic, genuine & sincere (which seems to be hard to find, but i hope its here). Please do NOT waste my time and I promise . There might be ups and downs in a relationship, but i want a woman who is responsible and matured in handling relationship issues. I am not looking for casual sex (bed mate) or friends with benefits whatsoever, sorry cos my friend that told me about online dating didnt tell me about those type of benefits..LOL, but happily married today... though not within reach now. I just want to find love like anyone else. I want someone who is caring, romantic, has goals in life, likes to be active, loves to travel, is trustworthy, honest and fun to be around, i want a woman who can fill this great vacuum in my heart and heal my pains. I know that sounds like a lot but I wouldnt ask for anything I dont't offer myself. I want someone who I can be myself with and who can do the same with me. Well if you want to know more just ask... Will love to meet you, if you care

Details
Hier wegen: Dating, Beziehung
Orientierung: Hetero
Figur: 176 cm / Durchschnitt
Abstammung: Weiß
Religion: Katholik
Sternzeichen: Stier
Kinder: Stolze(r) Mutter/Vater
Rauchen/Trinken: Nein / Nein
Ausbildung: Studienabschluss
Beruf: Self Employed

Interessen

Allgemein

riding horses, singing at karaoke nights anytime, anywhere, taking road trips (anywhere ya wanna go babay!), helping the old man around the house and most of all...spending time with my love ones

Musik

country music, good funk, some alternative (my son loves the chili peppers so...), OG R&B. My dad knew the rat pack when I was growin up so of course I dig Sinatra

Filme

I have to admit....when it comes to movies I know my nuts! got my son and daughter into slasher movies and suspense thriller movies. Too many times did I tell them "sit down and watch this movie, I betcha like it!" and sure enough....

Fernsehen

really big into the NBC primetime world

Bücher

Peter Struab,Stephen King...thats about it lol

Helden

first and always first, my father is the greatest man, and the strongest man in the world to me. let me ask ya this...have you ever seen a man in his late 70s in a tree cutting the branches off with a heavy ass chainsaw?? other people who inspire me are people like Audie Murphy and John Wayne simply because of their bravery portrayed in movies and towards life

« Letzte Änderung: 21,Okt,2016, 20:04:26 von admin »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
John Flint @ myspace.com
« Antwort #21 am: 30,Dez,2012, 14:14:47 »
John flint
http://www.myspace.com/john.flint

Zitat
Sternzeichen: Schütze

« Letzte Änderung: 21,Okt,2016, 20:05:10 von admin »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Cody Butler @ fakesbook
« Antwort #22 am: 30,Dez,2012, 14:18:45 »
Cody Butler
http://www.facebook.com/cody.butler.3388

Zitat
Arbeit und Ausbildung.
Hochschule
University of Oxford
Abschlussklasse 1980 · OxfordSchule
Cambridge Rindge and Latin School
Abschlussklasse 1980 · Cambridge
Wohnorte.
London
Derzeitiger Wohnort
Los Angeles
Heimatstadt
Geschichte nach Jahren.
Hat einen Abschluss von Cambridge Rindge and Latin School
Hat einen Abschluss von University of Oxford

Über Cody.
i am the only child of james butler, and i am 49yrs now.
Allgemeines.
Interessiert an
Frauen
Lieblingszitate.
i love to stay by the beach side with cool breeze going through me

« Letzte Änderung: 21,Okt,2016, 20:05:45 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Thomas Grisham @ fakesbook
« Antwort #23 am: 30,Dez,2012, 14:23:25 »
Thomas Grisham
http://www.facebook.com/thomas.grisham.71

Zitat
Wohnorte.
Greensboro
Derzeitiger Wohnort
Aledo, Texas
Heimatstadt
Allgemeines.
Interessiert an
Frauen
Beziehungsstatus
Verwitwet

« Letzte Änderung: 21,Okt,2016, 20:06:31 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Boris Olsen @ fakesbook
« Antwort #24 am: 30,Dez,2012, 14:26:24 »
« Letzte Änderung: 21,Okt,2016, 20:07:06 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Ilan Wilbert @ myspace.com
« Antwort #25 am: 30,Dez,2012, 14:34:47 »
Ilan
http://www.myspace.com/farmboy220

Zitat
Kurzinfo
Über mich:
I am genuine, honest , kind, faithful to my loved ones . I believe my best qualities are sense of humor and keen sense of commitment and family. I'm confident, strong, self-assured, yet also humble and compassionate. I like these kinds of music: Classical, Jazz, R& B, Opera, Rithm & Blues I usually read: Trade magazines, Non Fiction and fiction novels, Phsycology, analytical books I like to go out to/and: Museums, Concerts, Dinners, Tennis competition, Jazz festivals I'm confident, strong, self-assured, yet also humble and compassionate. I have eclectic taste in art and music and farming. Have been fortunate to travel around the world. I do believe in making everyday count and balance the challenges that life throw at us with having purpose and fun...If you like latin dances, art galleries, classical , R& B and jazz and africana rythms -- we should talk... You just never knows... Perception is reality and all that but internet profiles never revile REAL YOU...
Wen ich gerne kennen lernen würde:
Communications is the KEY... To have somebody who sincerely try to understand and care for each other ... "True Partner in Crime" who can bring the best out of you... Details
Sternzeichen: Schütze

Interessen
Allgemein
I believe my best qualities are sense of humor and keen sense of commitment to a family.
Musik
Classical, Jazz, R& B, Opera
Filme
Mr & Mrs Smith, 24hours, Pirates of the Carribean et-el
Fernsehen
BBC, Nat-geo TV, Cartoon Network, Bücher
Trade Magazines, Fiction and non fiction Novels, Psycology, Poetry and Analytical Books
Helden
Brad Pitt, Angelina & sutherland

« Letzte Änderung: 21,Okt,2016, 20:07:38 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Larry @ badoo
« Antwort #26 am: 05,Feb,2013, 17:49:30 »

Larry
http://badoo.com/01226627029

Zitat
Larry, 55  Letzter Login: vor über einer Woche
Chicago, IL, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)
Wants to make new friends
Heute 0 Besucher, diesen Monat 13.

Über mich
 I am a sweet, romantic Man, I love to play golf I read, I play poker I am good at it. I am a good cook. I like to fish and I bait my own hook! I also like to veg out in front of
the TV and watch movies sometime. I am not a bar hopper or a big drinker. Cant handle that. I want to meet-someone with some of the same qualities. I am a great cuddlier.

I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and
sunsets.
 I am comfortable in jeans or a nice english suit. A nonsmoker or drinker, not into drugs don't need them. I live in a natural high. I believe in enjoying the good life and am high
on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.
 I am a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out, travel and enjoy the simple life. I am a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to
make you laugh. I like to chill out with a good

Interessiert an
 I am a caring person that believes there is still morals in life and family values are very important to me. I am easy going, honest, have a great sense of humor and young at
heart. I would like to meet sincere honest people for great conversations.

:I love to laugh and nothing is better than seeing another person smile or laugh. They say that laughter is good for the soul... make me laugh!: Life is too short for lies and
games... be honest, be real, be open, be funny and most importantly... just be you.

Persönliche Infos
 Beziehungsstatus:  Ich bin Single
 Orientierung:  Ich bin heterosexuell
 Aussehen:  173cm (5'8"), 64kg (141Lbs), durchschnittlich, schwarze Haare und blaue Augen.
 Wohnsituation:  Alleine
 Kinder:  Habe bereits Kinder
 Rauchen:  Nichtraucher
 Alkohol:  Nein
 Ausbildung:  Akademischer Grad
 Sprachen:  Englisch (Fließend), Französisch (Durchschnittlich) und Italienisch (Durchschnittlich)
 Arbeit:  orthopedic Surgeon. Ich habe ein hohes Einkommen.

« Letzte Änderung: 25,Feb,2018, 13:32:31 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Larry Wettlaufer @ mamba.ru
« Antwort #27 am: 05,Feb,2013, 18:07:40 »

Larry Wettlaufer
http://www.mamba.ru/mb984333494

Zitat
55 Jahre,  Waage. Vereinigte Staaten (USA), Eugene

Ich suche
Wen ich suche:
eine Frau im Alter von 41-80 Jahre

Auf der Suche nach:
                    [ch8213]Freundschaft und Unterhaltung
                    [ch8213]Beziehung

Wen möchte ich finden (freier Text):
I am a caring person that believes there is still morals in life and family values are very important to me. I am easy going, honest, have a great sense of humour and young at heart. I would like to meet sincere honest people for great conversations. [highlight]I love to laugh and nothing is better than seeing another person smile or laugh. They say that laughter is good for the soul...make me laugh!: Life is too short for lies and games...be honest, be real, be open, be funny and most importantly...just be you.

Über mich
 Größe: 183 cm
 Gewicht: 113 kg
Körperbau: normal
Ethnizität: Kaukasisch
Sprachkenntnisse: [ch8213]English
                  [ch8213]Deutsch
                  [ch8213]Français

Sexuelle Orientierung: keine Antwort
Einstellung zum Rauchen: Rauche nicht
Kinder: Ja, wohnen aber nicht bei mir
Finanzielle Lage: Guter Verdienst / bin versorgt
Wohnung: Zimmer in WG

« Letzte Änderung: 21,Okt,2016, 20:09:13 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Charles hills, 54 @ badoo.com
« Antwort #28 am: 13,Feb,2013, 16:25:04 »
Charles hills, 54
http://badoo.com/01225290021

Zitat
Charles hills, 54
Wants to date with a girl, older than 43
Los Serranos, CA, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)

Über mich
:I suppose I could say that I am a Renaissance man by nature... by that I mean... I am always learning and stretching my mind. A man who is willing to show :his deepest feelings to the right woman... bare my soul and reveal my innermost dreams and desires. I am an extrovert by nature... but private about love and protective about the ones I love--I will always have your back. I am romantic and once given, my love grows and deepens. I will always want to hold your hand... look into your eyes... and tell you how much you mean to me-- this is natural for me. I am not a passive participant in life and to that end I enjoy playing a sport rather than watching it... give me hiking... biking... tennis or fencing... throw in running and good loving and I am a happy well balanced man. I am funny to the point of causing you stomach pains... and wise in words. I know when to be serious and when to be silly... and I never miss the moments that count... or the moments you should never have to explain.

Interessiert an
My perception of an ideal relationship: I want a woman who is comfortable being a woman because, dear woman, I love being a man--and I celebrate the differences... She must be loyal and honest to the point of it being a fault-if such a thing were possible. She must know how to be conversational and intellectual one moment and sensual or silly the next... and never seeing those states as being at odds with each other. I am looking for a partner--an equal in spirit... and a passionate companion... willing to explore both worlds of love and adventure with similar interest. She must be my friend in every sense of the word, but never forget that we must be gentle with each other for we have so much more. She must be smart... and understanding... loving to me always--to the rest of the world she can be the Winter's wind. She must be my calm spot in the storm... my island of sanctuary where I can rest my mind and heal... as I will be this to her as well.

Persönliche Infos
Beziehungsstatus:
    Ich bin Single
Orientierung:
    Ich bin heterosexuell
Aussehen:
    185cm (6'1"), 83kg (183Lbs), durchschnittlich, braune Haare und nussbraune Augen.
Wohnsituation:
    Alleine
Kinder:
    Habe bereits Kinder
Rauchen:
    Nichtraucher
Alkohol:
    Nur in Gesellschaft
Ausbildung:
    Hochschule/Uni
Sprachen:
    Englisch
Arbeit:
    Engineering. Ich habe ein hohes Einkommen.

« Letzte Änderung: 25,Feb,2018, 13:32:59 von Administrator »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: Igor @ bride.ru
« Antwort #29 am: 28,Mär,2013, 11:21:43 »
http://bride.ru/ph/htcgi/men/266/266956P1.html
Zitat
Date of Birth:      30 May 1964
Zodiac:      Gemini
Height:      170 cm    5' 6.9"
Weight:      73 kg    161 lbs
City:       Minneapolis
Eyes:      Green
Hair:      Brown
Education:      MBA
Religion:      Jewish
Marital Status:      divorce
Kids:      1 boy 8 years old
Languages spoken:      English, Italien, Russian Fluent
My personality traits are:      Spontanious,Self assured,Passionate and comitted
I like these kinds of music:      R&B, Classic, Jazz, Hip Hop, Orera, Fusion
I usually read:      Business Publication,Mistery, Non fiction
I like to go out to/and:      Museums, Jazz clubs, Orchestra hall
My favorite cuisine:      japaneeze,tai,french and carribien
I like these physical activities:      tai quan doe, tennis, swimming, yoga, paladis
More about me:      Friends say I am genuine, honest , kind, faithful, caring to my loved ones,a lot of fun to be around. ( I can't believe I am actually That GREAT:)))

But I do believe my best qualities are sense of humor and keen sense of commitment and family. I'm confident, strong, self-assured, yet also humble and compassionate. I am Perfectly Imperfect, well rounded, educated and have eclectic taste in art and music. Have been fortunate to travel around the world. I do believe in making everyday count and everything happens for a reason...and when one door closes another opens.

Age group of a partner:      32-45
My perception of an ideal relationship:      In ideal world I am looking for Sensitive, Sophisticated, Sensual, Spiritual, Spontaneous, Smart and Seductive ( running out of sss. person who have "A Class" and treat relationship as " It takes Two to tango"'...
Somebody who can challenge me intellectually, spiriitually , fun and outgoing

Please - NO "Drama Queens"
Profile posted on:       
Mon Feb 28 09:35:13 2011 (Moscow time)       

« Letzte Änderung: 21,Okt,2016, 20:11:04 von admin »