Autor Thema: Mr. Gilbert Moore <info.un.org@cnchost.com> <hsbc44@sify.com> <mss44@live.com>  (Gelesen 1074 mal)

Offline amicus

• Global Moderator
  • I Love Anti Scam NL
Mrs. Mary Jones / Mr. Steven Schwartz / Samuel Anyanwu

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION UNIT,
             IN AFFILIATION WITH WORLD BANK
              Secretary-General BAN KI-MOON

Attn Beneficiary

We receive a confirmation from OUR investigation Unite  that you where among the scam victims last year, and because of this United Nations wish to announce to you about the outcome and your rewards

This is to bring to your notice that we are delegated from the UNITED NATIONS in Central Bank to pay 50 victims from your country who has being Victims of Internet scam, The United Nations has decided to pay you $500,000 USD (five Hundred Thousand Dollars) each.. You are listed and approved for this  payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount,get back to this office as soon as possible for the immediate payment of your $500,000 USD compensation funds.

This compensation exercise is also extended to victims of Hurricane,earthquake,War displaced and Aged.Anyone who is a victim of the above mentioned is liable to benefit from these compensation exercise.

My dear friend I will like you to contact the finance house for the collection of this international certificated bank draft. The name and contact address of The Person with your ATM of $500,000 USD is Mr. Gilbert Moore ( HSBC Bank Manager England )

Send a copy of your response to official email:
Name: Mr. Gilbert Moore ( HSBC Bank Manager )
EMAIL:  hsbc44@sify.com

You are advised to send your communication particulars,

Full names
Telephone
Fax numbers
Mailing Address
E-mail Address

to enable HSBC Bank release your fund, You are advised to forward this information to the above office for payment release of your compensation..

Yours Faithfully,
Regards,
Mrs.Mary Jones ( USA /)
Secretary United Nations
General Ban Ki-Moon.
( Financial officer )United Nations...

Gilbert Moore 030898481

Mr.Gilbert Moore HSBC/1094/3008

Samuel Ngozi Anyanwu A3394833A

Steven Schwartz AZ0782246

« Letzte Änderung: 12,Jan,2020, 12:36:02 von Administrator »
Es kann nicht alles ganz richtig sein in der Welt weil die Menschen noch mit Betrügereien regiert werden müssen.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Zitat
ISP:      Wireless Broadband Internet service ,VSAT
Host Name:      servser2.bsslserver.org
Organization:      Wireless Broadband Internet service ,VSAT
City:      Lagos
Country code:       NG
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.